Stop the madness!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously don't get why people debug. I mean, it's their choice yeah, but that doesn't mean that you have to be saying stuff like, "This topic should be closed," because that's not you're decision, and some other people may not want this topic to be closed. Debugging can seriously hurt your tama so don't debug!

Tamagotchi isn't always just a virtual pet for some people, we all know that. Also, sometimes you take care of it for so long and you get a character yo udislike or you can never get one you've always wanted. So debugging gives you a chance to see it. Plus, it's none of your business if someone debugs or not. lol.

:huh: [SIZE=14pt]I think people should be patient and just wait for there tamagotchis to grow up normaly WITHOUT debuging them[/SIZE]

Why do you call debugging "madness?" It's a person modifying one of their posessions. That is perfectly fine. It's their property - either they bought it or someone bought it for them, so they can do whatever they like with it. Why get mad because someone changed something that they own?

It's totally up to the individual whether to debug or not - if you don't want to do it, that's great, and if you do, that's great as well. Nobody's crazy or wrong here.

Debugging is AWESOME! Keep debugging, folks!

Sorry if weird stuff appears on my post.

;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just debugged today, and my Tama is glitch-free except for the new egg. Its all glitchy but that makes me LOL! Theres nothing wrong with debugging! as long as you do it right, then you wont break your Tama.

Check out this YouTube link. It shows the proper way.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NeW1tdHBJoo

Sometimes debugging does work, but it won't always work. This topic was started for a good reason!

I think you should not make your opinion the biggest one. Debuggin, let's face it, can ruin your tamagotchi but it is up to the owners if they want to do it. There are ways of doing it safely so you do not make much harm to your tama.

I'm probably getting a V5 to debug it, because of the cool things Binary posted on Tamatown. I think it's a waste of a V4 or 4.5 to do it though.

i totally agree! debugging is cruel and mean in my opinion it is totally abusive!!! why would u want to debug ur tama anyway!! they are like sooo important and cute so yeah if anybody on tamatalk debugs thier tama they are well i would hate to say this but they are really nasty :angry: :angry: cause i would just hate to see someone on tamatalk debug thier tama i mean come on!! its just as bad as getting a universal :angry: :angry: :angry: so i think i have covered everything

If you understand what you are doing, go ahead and do it.

The ones I have debugged were fine. V1,2 and 3 are debuggable.

It got weird at V4, and on right?

Understand how to do it correctly and on which Tamagotchis it will work on and you and your tamagotchi will be fine.

Remember, use a PENCIL to do it. We are not just scratching up the circuitboard. :angry:

I agree!!!Debugging will make you and ur tama mmmmaaaadddd!!!!It happened to me!!After a few day of debugging my tama exploded and i was still mad!! :p :wacko: :lol: :unsure: :D Ok.Sorry.Still a loittle mad.I haven't fully recovered :angry:

^________^

/ /

/ @ @ /

/ " /

/ /

/ O /

peoples that rebug r CRAZY. i like to raise the tama from baby to adult. it's more fun when u

raise it over time.NOT IN ONE DAY!peoples that do that don't relize the point of tamas! i agree! we need to STOP THIS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ;) ;)

debugging does this: your tama gets sick and you cant feed it because it doesnt because its sick, and it dies. It sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back