Story #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he took the bullets his hypersuit protected him :huh: so :p took out an armie of :D to attack him :huh: ate a candy and

I WOKE UP AGAIN TO FIND OUT I WAS REALY FRANNY BUT FRANNY WAS A RUN WAY FASION MODEL HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then I woke up again. That was just a dream. I'd fainted from dehydration. Lauren laughed and said "Does the ickle babwy want a dink?" and her friend Annelise threw some milk in my face.

one day mametchi was walking with his to best friends memetchi and kuchipatchi he was having fun until he tripped into thge forest and tumbled down and down until he hit a tree and he saw the most scariest thing... no wait it was his other best friend mimitchi. when mametchi told mimitchi what happend they both... (please reply an ending for the story)

ilistration of story beggining:

:lol: -wheres mametchi? :huh: -oh no!

/

/

/

/

/

|

/

:ph34r: ;) -what do i do? /

Andy stormed up to Ichigo and said, "Why are you dating my boyfriend, Jay?"

Ichigo looked startled and said "Jay told me he was single" Suddenly the girl standing in front of them, a shy :robotch: called Allison turnjed around and said, "He told me he was single as well! We've been dating!"

"Me to!" Piped up Elsie the :furawatchi: .

"Jay has been lying to all of us!" Andy said angrily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back