Story #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... and this time she would find her voice! she waited and waited untill finnaly she could bear it no longer. she let out a frustrating "BEEEP!" so that her owner would notice her. as she had not lost any hearts she was punished. "three times in 1 hour!" skye said to herself. finnaly skye and cleetus connected. cleetus came into her egg and she said...

"h-h-hi Cleetus....i have a secret to tell you...it has been killing me...and it hurts to...." Cleetus said "what is it? i will understand"

then Skye screamed out "I CANT POO!!!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO POO!! I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TALK BECAUSE IT HURTS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!" Cleetus was so suprised,he said " i see...what have you been eating?" then Skye said "Candy and burgers" then Cleetus said " Ah i see,all you have to do is eat some backed beans!" then Skye said "OK!! ill give it a go!"

then Skye got back into her egg and she was shivering because she was still a bit scared.

she ate 3 big bowls of backed beans and PLOP she did it she pooed!! she was sooooo releved and she felt to much better! Then she got connected with Cleetus again.....Weirdly,Cleetus and Skye fall in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had 2 Sons, one called Tim and the other Tom...........

who grew up to be hansome mimitchis. They kept eating candy and burgers, untill they had the same dark secret as their mother. The tradition kept going on until one day, "HE" was born...

the baby was called Misgi!

Misgi was a VERY healthy baby,he never ever had candy,he was a beautiful babetchi.

Then one day Misgi tunred into a secret character!! the tiger looking one! Misgi was SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy then he.......

asked himslef "what does candy taste like?". He just had a peice of chocolate while nobody was looking. "mmm... chocolates nice." he said. then he tried a gobstopper. "mmmlovelygobstopper!" he said. then he tasted the ultimate sweet. It was...

a Raspberry Jui!!! the best tasting candy ever!

then he said "NO!!!" " i am a very bad boy" and he promised him self to never eat candys or chocolate ever again!!...

It was no use he couldnt help it he gobbled up 10 candies, 11 pies, 20 icecreams, 100 icepops and ran down the street yelling "CANDYCANDYCANDYSUGARSUGARSUGAR" soon he ate up his mother! then..............

luckily his father was an angel character so he brung his son back to life. "I will NEVER eat any- BEEP BEEP BEEP!!" He couldn't poo. So he went to visit his friend, Paul

Paul said"What have you been eating?",after Misgi told Paul the story."Candy and Sugar,"Misgi replied."Have you tried eating baked beans?"Paul said"No.Why do you ask?"Misgi said."Here,just eat these"said Paul.So Misgi ate them and was better.Soon after Misgi met a...

then a nuclear bomb landed on them and they were reduced to dust

the

end

then a nuclear bomb landed on them and they were reduced to dust
the

end
(Ignore bmaster,he posted this on all the team stories.contuinue with the story.)

wise old maskitchi he realized another terrifing secret his family had. It was that every time a tamagotchi in their family died.................

Everybody's bowels were paralysed so they could not poo so they ate candy to relieve themselves. Then they would eat baked beans and poo, but that poo was not their real poo. A mimitchi from that family named David who was a scientist decided to study the poo. He did so and realised it was made up of splinters so he told everyone to stop eating baked beans so they ate candy and couldn't poo so David had to find another solution. He created an antidote,

"This won't make you poo but it'll help"

Tamagotchi with that problem got diarrhoea and were sick and got ill so David said:

"Eat kiwi and pine apple"

They did so and had perfectly healthy poos when Baddo the Gozarutchi came and set fire to all kiwis and pine apples so no one could grow them cos they no longer existed. David got to work again but he died and his family's bowels got clenched and stiff again so...

Everybody's bowels were paralysed so they could not poo so they ate candy to relieve themselves. Then they would eat baked beans and poo, but that poo was not their real poo. A mimitchi from that family named David who was a scientist decided to study the poo. He did so and realised it was made up of splinters so he told everyone to stop eating baked beans so they ate candy and couldn't poo so David had to find another solution. He created an antidote, "This won't make you poo but it'll help"

Tamagotchi with that problem got diarrhoea and were sick and got ill so David said:

"Eat kiwi and pine apple"

They did so and had perfectly healthy poos when Baddo the Gozarutchi came and set fire to all kiwis and pine apples so no one could grow them cos they no longer existed. David got to work again but he died and his family's bowels got clenched and stiff again so...
Disturbing!

One day Misgi was reading a story book when she discovered a story about her great great granmother, Skye. She thought about this.

She thought that she was not the only one faced with this problem.

She realised her mistake, and corrected it quickly. She went back to eating baked beans and lettuce and had a happy life.

One day, she couldn't poo again. She was doing all that her great great grandfather Cleetus had told Skye. She set out on a mission to find Skye, alive or dead to solve this mystery.

On her travels she met Mika the Nazotchi and told him of everything she wanted to do.

Mika merely said "I never liked Skye."

Misgi walked on, a bit offended. According to the story, Mika has said to Skye to go away when she asked for advice.

Misgi travelled onwards, on her way she evolved into a sweet Kuribotchi ( :ph34r: ) then a Young Mimitchi like Skye and into a beautiful Furawatchi. :ichigotchi:

Skye would have been proud of her, you see - she hadn't known any of her ancestors apart from Skye and Cleetus.

Misgi found a book in the library one day. It said Skye had grown into a Furawatchi and never into an Otokitchi.

Misgi's heart leaped and her quest continued but she had no idea where to find Skye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back