Story #1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furawatchi: Christina

:furawatchi: Carlos ( I know he is an adult, but pretend he's a teen)

(feel free to add characters)

One day Cristina and Carlos were walking down the sidewalk when they bumped into eachother. They immidiately fell in love.

Please continue!

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone there? I'll just continue.

then they said sorry to eachother and ran off. the next day they found out they went to the same school! Note:(today is Mon.) then when it was lunchtime carlos went up to Cristina and said....

Please Continue! PLEASE!!!!!

it's no fun i'm writing this on my own... oh well!

Carlos asked Chirstina if she wanted to go to the park.she replied "Uh....umm....o-okay," and carlos said i'll see you there at 5:00. since it's only 12:00, they had a long time to wait.(To them at least) .:5 hours later:. Carlos showed up first, and said to himself, "Where's Christina?"5 seconds later his question was answered. There she was, as beautiful as Carlos thought she'd ever be. They spent 2 hours together, alone (since it's Mon. and no1 has time on monday, but they were assingend no homework) then Carlos asked,

What will Carlos ask? PLEASE CONTINUE! I'M ALL ALONE!

Carlos asked, " Cristina, will you go to my party on Saturday?" "Um...'' Cristina thought for a moment. Then she said "Sure! I'll be there."

What happened at the party????

Carlos asked, " Cristina, will you go to my party on Saturday?" "Um...'' Cristina thought for a moment. Then she said "Sure! I'll be there." What happened at the party????
Christina went to the party early her friends where there they where very upset they walked up to christina and said christina we need to talk to you as soon as christina heard those words she felt like crying she new exacly wat they where going to say....her friends said thses exact words:

:D Nikki: Christina umm Carlos was it a very seriouse accident

:( Christina: But I saw Him Yestarday *SOB*

:D Ange: Yes But After That H-H-He

^_^ Furie: He Got Hit By A Very Fast Car.....

:wacko: Chou: We're Very Sorry Christina

:) Mary: We Think His Going To Be In A Commer For A While

:( Desu: Hey Look Over There It's It's.....

;) Christina: ITS CARLOS!!!!!!!!! :D

Carlos had turned into a...Nyatchi :D They Both Ran And Hugged Each Other

After She Hugged Carlos She Evoled into a beuitiful mimitchi

Just then The Nurse Came She Said It Was Because of Christina he survived She Was Glad To Hear That Carlos And Christina Got Married......One Day Her Friends Came over They Where So Happy For Christina

plz continue

then her friends said that carlos was going to get a present for the baby she's going to have and he got hit by a car but this time he was in a car this time so he wasn't going to go into a coma but he had to go to Dr. Mametchi for treatment. Christina said," what do you mean? Carlos is right there!" Pointing to carlos.then Dr. mametchi came and said he was already treted and teleported back here. BUT Cristina's best friend carla's :D boyfriend got hit by a train and BARE!Dd. M said that he had 3% chance of survival.Carla Immidately started sobbing and said if she could visit him.Dr. M said yes but only for 1 hour. she went there faster than the speed of light and so did every1 else.When they got to the hospital.....

Make something dramatic happen!

After a few minuites, (sp?) the owner of Simon felt around the insides of her pockets. She said,"Oh no! My little Simon!" Suddenly the speaker said, "Attention all customers! We have found a purple & yellow tamagootchi" Then she paused & said, "Excuse me, tamagotchi. If you are the owner of this, please come to the customer service immmeadietly. (sp?) Thank you!" She (the owner of Simon) heard it & ran to the customer service. Then...

is he going to be alright? said christina. "he might. but were not quite sure." replyed the doctor. " Okay, I hope he will be." Said Christina " Wahhh!" sobbed Carla " Its okay Carla" said Christina. " We'll get through this. "said Christina "R...Re...really?" said Carla. " As long as I'm here you won't be in this alone."

What happened next was a HUGE shock!!! :p

dr. mametchi said, he's........ [SIZE=8pt]dead.[/SIZE] Carla started sobbing It's yhe end of the world for me!she screamed. All her friends tried to comfort her, but she kept saying only bringing her boyfriend back to life would make her happy. Christina then said, I have an idea!

What is her idea? only you can tell!

Then,suddenly Christina fall to the floor screaming in pain. "ITS COMING!!" She screamed. Carlos scooped her up and put her in the hospital bed. The docter came in and told her to push. Not long later, Christina and Carlos were cooing over there new baby boy. They named him William...

Carla started saying,"with new death comes new life, at least now my friend is happ-... wheres Cristina?!?" She came back in with Carla's boyfriend. Then she said,"you said only reviving him would make you happy, so that is exactly what I did," then Dr. mametchi fell near off his chair."He's dead though!""obvisly not," Carla said. Cristina said "I did it by.....

How did she do it!?! I'm defenately NOT feeling alone!

simon and jesse were reunited until the next day. It was snowing and the owners of simon and jesse were playing in the snow and jesse and simon were in their pockets......... :( :(

Jesse's owner dropped Jesse into the snow. She never noticed her falling out. Simon saw this. He beeped for attention. He had no happiness hearts. Simon's owner said, "Oh, your bored, probably, let's connect with Jesse." "OK!" said Jesse's owner. :D Jesse wasn't in her pocket! They searched in the snow and when they finally found Jesse, she and Simon had evolved into adults! They connected, and when they did, they were married! Jesse: :huh: Simon: ;)

So then Simon and Jesse got two cute girl twins .....Then Simon's and Jesse's owners went to a amusement park. When they went to the concession stand their tamas fell out of their pockets....When they left the amusement park they didn't notice their tama's were missing. After the amusement park closed at 9:59pm Simon and Jesse dissapeared and left the twins(sleeping) all alone to fend for themselves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back