Straight or Curly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is useally puffy too so one day I strightend it and someone asked if I had strighted it!

PS.G2G top 40 on and Fergie on!

~KK~

My hair is thin, so I have huge curls at the ends of my hair (shoulder length) and the rest is straight. I do have to straighten it sometimes, but I don't want to ALWAYS because my hair gets burnt so that's why I have medium blackish brown.

tamasweet2

I have really thick wavy brown hairi dont mind my hair, but it takes FOREVER to straighten because its long too :gozarutchi:
Me too! But mines brow wavy-curly. I like curly hair. But sometimes I want straight hair. But my hair is thick...

:gozarutchi:

SM^.^

My hair is naturally curly and everyone says that they would pay 1,000,000 bucks for it but i hate it i can't brush it when it is dry or else it will get really big and very frizzy so i hate it

Mine is curly, and lemme tell you, IT SUCKS! I straighten my hair EVERYDAY and it NEVER STAYS! I think it's because my hair is thick. it is very thick. I'm serious, if I had 1 wish, I'd wish for naturally straight hair. You guys may think it's a waste but that's how much I hate my hair. 

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?

-C.M.
Same here Hun!

Stupid Straighteners! Blame the straighteners! It makes you feel Better Lol.

Mine is curly, when I was younger it was wavy then I went really curly. Even GHD's dont work on my Hair :)

Aimme! :angry:

Very straight. I never straighten it, but when I want to curl it, it never stays in no matter what!

Cinderpelt♥

Same here Hun!Stupid Straighteners! Blame the straighteners! It makes you feel Better Lol.

Mine is curly, when I was younger it was wavy then I went really curly. Even GHD's dont work on my Hair :)

Aimme! :angry:
ditto i have curly hair naturally same happens when i brush it too

ugh I have really naturally curly hair and i got bangs :angry: and when its humid it goes all wirey and stupid and when i try to straighten them it make a weird curl thingy!!! :)

EDIT: i also have red hair! its natural! but it is difficult! Ugh :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
i would have to say that my hair is straight. ^^

it allways has been really. but sometimes when it gets wet, the bottom gets wavy, but i'm not curly. ^^

It was naturally straight, but right now it's just confusing.

It's mostly curly-ish but sometimes straight. I love my hair either way. It's so awesome!

A girl in my year at school has really long curly hair, but they are really nice curls... little ringlets, and its not frizzy at all. I love her hair.

Straight, boring hair. <.< My wish was to always have curly hair, but nope. I was stuck with straight. I do love my hair (it's so cute!) but then again...I'd love my hair curly too. o_O

Straight, boring hair. <.< My wish was to always have curly hair, but nope. I was stuck with straight. I do love my hair (it's so cute!) but then again...I'd love my hair curly too. o_O
[SIZE=14pt]If I could, I'd switch hair with you. But today I'm having an AWESOME hair day! I straightened it very perfect! No waves, no curls, yay! Well I g2g2 school. Bye![/SIZE]

-C.M.

ditto i have curly hair naturally same happens when i brush it too
When I brush mine it goes all staticy :)

I need to spray it with this stuff that smells and tastes (Dont ask :p ) of cream soda :D

I wouldnt like really straight hair but I would like it a bit straighter.

Aimme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back