Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots tons! I love them all! Ill name a few

A Pitt. Pirate Teddy : A present for my pap from someone and gave it to me before he died.

A blue teddy my BFFL gave me

Maria: From the disney movie the Arristocats (I think thats how you spell it xP) I named her Maria. Carried her everywhere. Mom secretly replaced her (she got dirty)

I gots tons! I love them all! Ill name a few
A Pitt. Pirate Teddy : A present for my pap from someone and gave it to me before he died.

A blue teddy my BFFL gave me

Maria: From the disney movie the Arristocats (I think thats how you spell it xP) I named her Maria. Carried her everywhere. Mom secretly replaced her (she got dirty)
Tsk tsk mommy! lol! [btw, i love your siggy]

lol you photo copied her too :huh: ;)
I did. I stuck her on the scanner AND HIT SCAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay. n___n

Oh, by the way, can someone help me in locating my old topic? I can't seem to find it. THe title is Tell Us About Your Favorite Stuffed Animal! I think I created it sometime in April 2007.

Oh yeah, it isnt a stuffed animal. But I have my MCR action figures on my pillow.

ZOMG! I WUV STUFFIES!! ^-^"

I have loads! But my favorites are:

Winnie the pooh-

Sooo soft! I NEVER sleep without it!

Mr Lion-

Same as winnie ^^ But much cuter face :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 =)

Lucas a build a bear. Blue polo shirt and brown BABW pants

Lucy- build a bear. Red cheerleiding costume with pompoms and a megaphone.

Stan build a bear. Spiderman top and jeans.

Hey I go on build a bear ville My name is Georgiacuddlycub5 see if you can spot me if you go on!

I have 300+ ty beanies and I love them all to bits. My first was Zip(The biggest one, with the ribbon around his neck?), I got him when I was 4( I cut his whiskers off D: ). Been collecting ever since. There are so many around my house that I couldn't possibly gather them all into one spot.

My newest is Manes, a lion cub he was born on October 6th, 2005. His poem is:

As the king of jungle lore,

I'll let out a mighty ROAR!

But now the best that I can do,

Sounds much more like a playful MEW!

He was sitting on my computer. ^-^

i have a stuffed beanie baby and i think its a cocker spaniel. i got her for my 9th birthday from my grandmother(she is 3 now!)My grandma bought her at Nobbies and she said there were a lot of stuffed animals that looked like her but she was the only one sitting straight up and her paws in the air(LOL) she used to be white but now her fur is gray. I have only spent a couple nights without her with me in the past 3 years. I take her to sleepovers and vacation. I love to tell her about my day. My dog sort of chewed up her nose and her right eye is dented from when i lost her at a campground. (then found her)But i still think she is the most beutiful stuffed animal in the world! On the tag it said her birthday is August 9. I remember after 3 years!

Here is a picture of what she looks like:

https://www.beaniebestbuy.com/BB/LAPTOP.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah..

STUFFED ANIMALS ROCK

I sill have my Fuzzy <333

he is a brown bear that was made by gund.. they don't make him anymore.

Well...I have a lion collection which consists of over 175 lions. The majority of those are stuffed animals...so I would estimate that I have over 130-140 stuffed lions alone. That's not even including all my other stuffed animals lol... There is no way I could ever pick a favorite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back