Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have a cat named kitty. cuteness!
i had her since i was like.....two?

and sorry about the terrible face of me. i was sick. i'm removing it laterr.
OH MY GOD! I think I may have Kitty's twin brother.

Anyways, yes. This is Doggie. He's awesome. (For size comparison, that dog bed he is sitting on is for my 100 pound golden retriever. Doggie is about the length of my knee to the tip of my toes, when my leg is stretched out (if you count his tail, he's even longer.)) He is the leader of Katie Town and keeps it in order. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one stuffed animal that I know I will never get rid of! It's a red teddy bear named Apple. (Creative, right?) Well, here's the story. It was actually a gift I got for my first Christmas. (The bear actually has "My First Christmas" written on it in white) I absolutely fell in love with it and slept with it every night. When I was about 9 years old, Apple mysteriously disappeared while I was vacation. That was a very sad moment for me. I couldn't stop crying. My family tried getting me a replacement bear but it just wasn't the same. However, when I was 11 years old, on Christmas morning, Apple came back to me! I found her in my stocking. At first, I was convinced that it was just another replacement, but I looked it over and realized that it really WAS her. It felt like a miracle! Now, I am 13 years old but Apple still sits on my bed and I am extremely careful not to lose her. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
YUKI PLUSHIE CAME. 8D

I've brought it absolutely everywhere in the past three days.

Everywhere.

The bookstore, Wal-mart, Gamestop, EVERYWHERE.

-triumph-

YUKI PLUSHIE CAME. 8D
I've brought it absolutely everywhere in the past three days.

Everywhere.

The bookstore, Wal-mart, Gamestop, EVERYWHERE.

-triumph-
YAY YUKI!!!! Lol, my friend always takes her webkinz in the car. It's kewlness.

I still have a lot of my old plushes on my bed. My best and oldest one is an armadillo, named Amanda. Ive had her for a long time now- for as long as I can remember

I also have a bunch of rabbits and wolfs. My brothers Rek and Scott got me into that when I was around three or four- they would act out the 'RAW RAW -chomp- scean things for me to make me laugh.

Oh yha. I always took joy in seeing things get eaten.

I love stuffed animals ^.^

I'm not sure if I have a favorite, though.

Sometimes I even make my own plushies. My favorite plushies (they are not animals) made by me are Kai and Joe, two of my favorite Harvest Moon characters ^^

Random thing I wanted to say about my stuffed animals:

I think I am going to create a comic about my stuffies ..

Oh, and one more!!

Teddy

Yeah, Teddy the teddybear! How original! xP

Well, Teddy is the cutest bear you'll ever see..I'm not even joking. He is so soft and cuddly, and his face is the cutest thing EVER!

I love him alot. :(

-My golden retriever doggy named ButterScotch, I always sleep with him tucked in.

-My cow Webkinz

-My giant, fat, cat that's shaped like a soccer ball.

-My other stuffed cow with silly feet

I have a new stuffed Skele-Animal. =D

She is a cat and I named her Ghost.

I got her at JayJays.

She is adorable.

I also have a Skele-Animals Tee and Jacket. ^__^

[SIZE=7pt]I have my Build-A-Bears, like 5 of them.[/SIZE]

They were popular in 6'th grade for me.

Cute though.

Brings back Memories.

^-^

Status