Stuffed Animals ^.^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
So I'm a huge stuffed animal lover. I'm like... obsessed. So I began to wonder, what are your guys' opinions on stuffed animals? What is your favorite stuffed animal that you own? Give some background information too like where you got it, who gave it to you, how long you've had it, etc.

I don't have many stuffed animals.

I have a couple from a while ago, like since I was a baby.

They'er all pink stuff, and I don't particuarly like pink x_x

I have a couple plushies on my bed frame. and some neopets ones under my bed from mcdonalds a couple years back when I still loved neo.

I've got WAY too many.

But 2 of my favourites are:

Sealey: He's a leopard seal which I got for my 11th birthday ((this year)) from my mum's boyfriend. I sleep with Sealey every night now xD. My mum's boyfriend got Sealey from the Imagine If store.

Here's a pic: https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fxrmrp&s=5

Sooslik: This is a sock ball. I made him myself out of odd socks and then I drew eyes on him.

Here's a pic: https://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6s9gna&s=5

My TY Peace Bear. <3

Somebody bought it for me when I was five.

I still have it and love it alot.

It's so adorable and means the world to me.

[haven't there already been like, 3 of these? (or this is the third so far, I should rephrase that)] I do not like stuffed animals. I mean, they are cute. but I do not take them everywhere or act like they are my pets or anything like that. However, I used to love going to the build-a-bear workshop. I keep all my stuffed animals in my room in green plastic bins that haven't been opened for centuries.

-Dawnie.

I actually still like certain stuffed animals. I have a Sea Turtle that I really love. I bought it at Sea World in California when I was 12, which was 10 years ago. I also have a pink Shellos(Pokemon) plushie that I sometimes tuck under my blankets at night. It is small, so it can fit in the chair that I sleep in. xD

xD I forgot to add in my favorite plush!

I don't really have a favorite. I love the buizel plush I made, but I also love the buizel plush I bought from Target 8 months ago., :)

How come you don't keep the others alive. This is the 3rd one you've made since I've been here on this account. Actually thr 4th, one got locked.

I still have Amanda the Armadillo, the one I've had sense god knows when.

And then I want a sheep plushie for X-mas, from my friends. :333 I want a pink one, or a black one or a gray one or WHATEVER THEY CAN GET ME 8D

How come you don't keep the others alive. This is the 3rd one you've made since I've been here on this account. Actually thr 4th, one got locked.
I try to. I'm usually the last one to post in them before they die. Then no one else posts. So it just dies. And the 4th one got locked because the 3rd was apparently still alive even though it hadn't been posted in for at least 2 months.

Then, I like to bring them back after a while. There's no rule against that, you know.

I know there's no rule against it :] I was j/w

My 2 fav. stuffed animals are the Rudolph and Clarice I got last year from Build-a-Bear Workshop.

I still adore stuffed animals even though I'm 15. To be honest, I think I'll still love soft toys when I'm 100!

My favorite soft toys are:

-My wolf that I bought of eBay. He doesn't really have name. He looks real, and it's great to cuddle with at night!

-'Stitch'. Plush version of Stitch from 'Lilo and Stitch'. I LOVE STITCH!!!

-'Cupcake'. I can't remember how old I was when I got her, but I was pretty young, maybe 9 or 10?? She looks like a golden English Cocker Spaniel (my favorite breed of dog). I just love her!

I have heaps more, but I won't go on :huh: .

Yes, and I have a BUNCH!!!! Stuffies are so adorable!!!!! I have webkinz, and just a bunch of other stuffed animals. I collect them, and I have 92 Webkinz, alot of Disney stuffed animals, and heaps more. It would take me a year, even 2 years to name all of mine!!!! I think I have like, 500 :furawatchi: It's true!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back