Summer Break!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to attend Summer school... :huh: ;

But the good news is that I may learn to play the Trombone! ;3

But otherwise, I don't know. :eek:

I get out June 17th and go back on like, September 5th I think.

This summer I might take a trip to Florida. I'm gonna go swimming & riding bikes & hang out with my friends.

Then after summer I go to middle school

Last edited by a moderator:
I get out June 10th.

My friend is having an end of the year party on the 14th, so I'm going to that.

Then the week after that, me and 3 of my friends are coming over for the first time ever...and were gonna have a sleepover before one of my other friends has to go to GA.

4th of July week I'll be near the NC/SC border...

End of July I'm going to Vans Warped Tour '08 in Camden NJ. Bring Me The Horizon's gonna be there, I'm so excited!!

August 5th's my birthday, so I have no idea what's up with that...

End of August, right before I go back to school, I'm going to a Good Charlotte, Metro Station, and Boys Like Girls concert in Philadelphia, so that'll be exciting.

And sometime in between all of that, I'm going to Ocean City.

And the rest of my time I'm gonna do whatever I please.

=P

I get out on June 4th. BAM. The workers in my neighborhood are building a pool! W00t! I am SO ready for freedom of waking up early, missing the bus, and staying for half the day in school. Now the only problem is the construction site dust where I live...>.>

We leave school on June 24th.

However, 16th to 20th are going to be a kind of holidays. I asked if I could join my friends on the 9th grade end of school-trip and I think I have been allowed. I will miss some exams, but it is supposedly 'Ok' and then there will just be two extra days at school.

Since it is a trip to the sea they asked us to take two swimsuits. I have two sport ones, a one piece costume which is black with a yellow stripe and then a red adidas two piece swimming costume which I don't know how it will fit me. =/

As for the Summer, I don't know what I'll do. I'll probably be locked up in Portugal for quite some time, but I hope to spend my birthday here and have several waterballoon fights. :p

We come back to school early - mid September (they tell us about three days before).

Last edited by a moderator:
Our school got out on June 2 or yesterday. I have band lessons for my flute and tenor saxophone. I'm going to go swimming a lot. My swim suit is a 2-piece that is white with peace signs, cherries, hearts, stars, skulls, and flowers on it in all different vibrant colors. It is a halter top and it even has charms on it. I can not wear 1-piece swim suits because they bug me so much. Next year I will be going into seventh grade, and we start school August 14th (I think, I'm not that sure yet). I will also be camping, fishing, biking, boating, traveling, teaching my puppy a lot of new things, and a whole bunch more. What I'm looking forward to most is hanging out with my friends and family.

~MileyCyrus~

[SIZE=7pt]I just found out, that I get out of school on June 20'th. [/SIZE]

The school party is on June 23'rd, and Graduation is June 24'th.

I want summer now, please?

:rolleyes:

well i get out today june 4th as it is raining like never before............

i'm going swiming and i get to babysit this summer

i'll be on here

i'm going to church in august for a fun week i got a tankini

spend the summer with my best friends i got a tankini

sleepovers

july forth partys

blah blah blah i could go on forever but i got to go for my last day of school and i can't be late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back