Summer Fun...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know yet I hope we go to Disney World again like last year that was so fun! =D

Going on the computer...Publishing my book (hopefully *crosses fingers*), going to visit my old town, going on holiday to Black Pool, going to see my gran and cousin, going to the beach and a few other things.

Do what I alwas do:

Lounge around

not go to school

Run a little

not go to school

come on tama talk

not go to school

beg my mom to let me go to a Colbie concert

Did I Mention not go to school?

:ph34r:

Watching TV (since I'll have it by June :) ), going on Tamatalk, go to camps, go to day camps, maybe go to disneyland, maybe West Edmonton Mall, not go to school :D (which is the BEST part xD), read, and so many more!

I'm not sure if that's ALL I'll be doing though. :D I want to do SO much things over summer break.

School ;_;

Not summer school.... just...

School.

Year round.

School.

And, of course, Tamatalk.

Tamatalk = Life

School ;_;Not summer school.... just...

School.

Year round.

School.

And, of course, Tamatalk.

Tamatalk = Life
I thought year-round school was where you get summer break, but you have to go back to school in August. Your winter breaks and spring breaks are longer too, and you also get fall break.

Anyways I don't go to a year-round school. I might next year. :)

My familys appearently so poor we can't afford a vacation.

So I guess all I'm doing is swimming in the pool in the back yard and going to the public pool to be with friends. Sleepovers and cheerleading camp. Thats about it.

i am going to texas. six flags (some people call it fiesta texas)

sea world

camps ( like gymnastics and stuff)

hang out.

oh and my cousin is coming too :)

I am going home to Czech Rep. for 3-5 weeks. I am going to be staying at my Grandmother's place. o_O I eventually will die of boredom or go crazy. She has no internet, no DVD player.. But I'm already bringing a portable one, with all my anime DVDs.

Then I am going to join the local swim team, and maybe take part in some activities at the beach. Or I'll just chill. :3

I think I might be driving up north, visiting friends and staying at a caravan there lol. (Not too sure though. It depends on some stuff)

BUT! In 10 days, I'm going down to England(Lake District) with my class, from Tuesday until Friday.

I'm on holiday from school right now, well, I go back on the 22nd.

I'm going to be going shopping spree, soon to buy stuff for the trip.

Oh yeah I just forgot something. In about...dunno a few weeks I'm going to Landmark and some Loch (I forget what one) with the school where we get to go windsurfing and stuff ^.^ I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back