Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt]200th Post![/SIZE]

We've reached 200 posts, and 14 pages in my log! Thanks for appreciating what I write in here, guys! I had forgotten to tell you the characters that evolved last night.

Genn-Belltchi

Mitchel-Ahirukutchi

Mella-Sakuramotchi

I've changed my avatar so it could match my signature. I'll get it back soon, though!

Just a quick and special introduction to my Jinsei! I hatched a little boy named Flake. Flake was a Mizutamatchi, now a Gourmetchi! Read my other log for details!

This is a special moment, so I'll have a little special something going on here. I asked Lulu what I should do to be a better care taker. Here are our sayings in quotes. Her color when she is talking in this will be Violet for now. Lulu, what should I do to make me a better care taker?

I dunno. Maybe more Tama Town trips? More games to play?
Maybe. We'll see. What else do you want? Do you want to add some things to my log to make it extra special?

Maybe a diary entry for each of us, OR we could have a play going on!

Hmm, I'll think about it. What about a singing act?

That's too hippy-ish.

Hippy-ish?

Yeah, like hippies!

You shoulda said that in the first place!

Oh..I don't have any more ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lulu evolved into a horrible, yet cute, Masktchi. It's weird how her close up is shady. Lol! No mate yet, though! Buggy got a job at the Amusement park. His job is weird, but fun! Well, more later!

[SIZE=14pt]Cheating Lovers by Lilangelbaby1989[/SIZE]
There was a Pyonchitchi named Buggy. He was close friends with a Masktchi named Lulu. They connected to each other, and kissed. But, he was also close friends with a Tsukkomitchi named Honey. They had also kissed. By the next connection, he and Honey had 2 baby girls. Lulu was full of jealousy, and decided to still be with Buggy. For some reason, when they connect, they still have hearts above their heads. Could they mate soon?
Like the story? Finish the love story by PMing me an ending. The best ending author will be mentioned and placed in the Hall of Fame in my log! By the way, the story says it all! That's what happened to Buggy, Honey, and Lulu. More later!

Yes! Lulu and Buggy are rich! We used a generating cheat D-Best came up with, and we've hit the jackpot! Booyah!

Freaky, Buggy and Honey's babies pooed at the same time. And they have different times! Weird..I'm thinking of naming Buggy's daughter Lemon, and Honey's daughter, Flash. Totally dfferent names, but I'm outgoing! The Azukis evolved earlier!

Genn-Shelltchi

Mitchell-Korokotchi

Mella-Ichigotchi

I'll try to get their bonds up! Lulu's job offer just came! Let's see what's in store!

(Thinks to myself)

Ooh, Florists, Firefighters, Fashion Designers, Singers, and Newscasters. Masktchis aren't ver feminine, so I'll choose Firefighter. Oh, she didn't pass! Ooops, I pressed C..oooh. Lulu isn't gonna be very happy.

So that part's over! Well, later!

Somehow, the colors aren't working very well. I'll type in black for today. Just a quick update, I've named Honey's daughter Jenny, who is a Tamatchi, and Buggy's daughter, Daisy, who is a Mohitamatchi. The Cooki family had babies! I had Blossom mate with a Mukugetchi and they had a blended family, with 3 babies. I missed the egg hatching, and the baby stage because I had to help my mom do the laundry. So I didn't know who they were as babies. But here are their characters and genders!

Girl=Tororotchi=Leah

Boy=Mattaritchi=Donny

Girl=Belltchi=Camilla (Belle)

I named Belltchi Camilla because her name reminds me of Camilla Belle. She's a nice actress. So, later!

Edit: The colors are working when I type the color thing in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Daisy evolved into an Ichigotchi! I haven't had her since a few months ago! Wow, I'm happy. I just love her animations. In my attempt to get an Ichigotchi or a UFOtchi on V4.5, I failed. Jenny or Henny was neglected today on purpose, and I found her with the name glitch. Henny (Jenny) is now an Ura Young Memetchi. Would someone PM me if you have gotten a UFOtchi or Ichigotchi on V4.5? Thanks. Just an update on colors, the tamas won't be talking for a while, because the colors aren't working right for me today. My computer is having a problem, so I'll try to get the colors fixed. Another reason is because I don't feel like having the tamas talk much. Well, nothing much.

Lulu mated, and the Azukis evolved! Lulu mated a Zukyutchi, and had a baby girl! The Azukis evolved today. Genn is a Potetchi, Mitchel is a Mukugetchi and Mella is a Lovezukintchi. Promise I'll post later!

Lulu left our log, and returned to her owner, Andy. Looks like the Azuki family will have a space family again! Wow...maybe if it's a boy I'll name him Sirius. If it's a girl, then Luna. Looks like I'll get another Iwatchi! I'm neglecting Jenny so she can be a universal adult, which I've never had before. Hope I do! The Cooki family evolved. Leah is now a Chamametchi, Donny is a Mamekatchi, and Camilla is a Shelltchi. More later!

Luna was neglected last night, I fell asleep! Luna evolved into a Hoshitchi. 10% bonds for the Cooki family. At least I have some!

Hey! Evolutions, evolutions. Miss Daisy evolved into Pyonkotchi and Henny is now an Ura Memetchi. Arggh! The Cooki family evolved. Leah is a Potetchi, Donny is a Mukugetchi and Camilla is now a Watatchi. Makiko, here I come!

Luna's a Mikazukitchi! And, Jenny mated. With my friend's tama! They had baby boys! Yay! Not much today! I also gots me a Makiko! Yayyy! Today was a bad/good day. I went to the dentist for my cleaning. I took my new tamagotchi, my friend's tamagotchi V4.5, and Jenny with me. They got bored. Lol. More later!

Hey all! Well, Jenny hasn't left her baby yet, but she will soon! I hope..I had acheived the Petite family on the Cooki family. I liked having it, so I mated Leah with a Sukatchi. They both evolved and had 3 babies who I accidentally left at home. I'm at my cousin's house right now, so I'm using his computer. More later!

The babies on the Cooki family left me! I have a new family named Arzo on the Cookie Dough V5. Wow..I have the nams and characters here.

Mousetchi-boy-Allen

Belltchi-girl-Liza

Mattaritchi-boy-Louie

Arzos and the Azukis are doing good. I have a baby boy on the V4.5. It's Jenny's son, Andy! He evolved into a Hitodetchi like his new brother, Alex. I'll log about Alex in my other log. Later!

[SIZE=21pt]1,000th Post![/SIZE]

Sweet! My thousandth post for 6 months! Wow...let's make this kinda long for celebration shall we?

Luna is now a Sunnytchi! Nice!

Andy is now a Crackertchi! And he has Mr. Turtlepedia as his teacher. Not sure about his brother because he left my other log.

Nothing much left, but I'm trying to get bonds up for the Arzo family. But, since I now have my memory in the Cookie Dough V5, when I go there and I press B in memory, the Arzo family see a scrapbook flipping through pages! Cool.. Also, book fair is on at my school! We get to buy books we loved as kids! Sweet! There is one on Tamagotchis that I saw on the racks. 4.99 + tax. I flipped through the pages and saw a Mametchi! I don't want it, though. It was nice to read! Well, better post in my other log!

I gots another visitor again! It's Alex from the V4.5. This is the brother of Mr. Andy! Andy is a Crackertchi, while Alex is a Daiyatchi. Lol, I love him! The Arzos evolved.

Allen-Mamekatchi

Liza-Chamametchi

Louie-Kororotchi

I paused the V5s for a while. I paused Daisy. A lot, and she's only 5 years old! My, my. Not much right now, but more later!

Trying to get the bonds up for the Arzos. Luna mated today! She met with a Mukugetchi and had a baby boy. He is now a Mattaritchi and I've named him Squid (in honor of Squidward is Cool). Squid is jumping and jumping. Looks like Andy evolved! He is an Ura Mametchi! Just what he wanted! Lol, his close up is so cute! I wish I could be that character, XD! Nothing much, except happy MayDay and Labor Day to the Philippines!

Also, Tama Town has a surprise at the Tama Mall.. I think they always give out stuff when you go to Tama Town on the 1st of every month. I'll check it out!

This is an unexpected, but touching, PM I got from a nice friend.

Well, your log has...217 entries, and your first 3 numbers of numbers of your hits are 217! Also, I'm flattered you named your Tama after me.  ^_^ Your lucky I don't think I've named my Tamas yet.  ;)   I'll name them tomorrow.  :)
I've named Squid after you because I just saw you were the most viewed of all logs in history! I'm honored.

Latest posts

Back