Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]In Loving Memory of Zalli[/SIZE]

I know you were all wondering why the headline is for Zalli. Today, Zalli had many glitches with the matchmaker, the shop, the items, food items, and her skill points. Let's start with the matchmaker. The matchmaker kept on freezing up on the screen, and blew up into pixels. The shop had only balls, the items were mixed up, the food items had a shirt in it, and Zalli's skill points raised to 999 whenever I played a game. She died at 12:04 PM. Let's move on to a new person.

I reset Zalli, then I hatched a boy named Josh! Josh is a baby that is paused, and is normal now. And, the triplets' training is still at 40%. Now, let's move onto my PMs! This is from Mameitchi3D.

Hey thanks for complimenting my log, I read some of your log to its pretty cool. Oh by the way I am aware that I misspelled my name I know its spelled Mametchi.
Thanks for reading my log, Mameitchi! Well, see ya later! Oh, and Josh's color will be either turquoise or sky blue. I'll pick later!

[SIZE=14pt]Yay! [/SIZE]

Well, Josh evolved! He is now a Hitodetchi, who is so lovable. And, Alex FINALLY got a job. She is a chef! Also, Josh wants to talk. His color is turquoise!

Hiya! I'm Josh, and I kinda feel bad that Mommy's old tama, Zalli, had died. She was great, Mommy had told me. I wish I could see her! Well, bye!

Hey. Jon here, still emotional on what happened. Aunt Zalli was a great aunt. She was so playful, so graceful, so drunk! Thanks for everything, Aunt Zalli.

Hey Aunt Zalli, it's Gina here, and you were so kind and drunk. Never stop drinking.

Uh..

It's Ash here, Aunt Zalli, you were a great drunk. You were so kind to us, and you were always sweet. No worries, Aunt Zalli.

Sis, you were always too good to be true. But you were so nice. Thanks.

Man, you were awesome. Every time we fought, it's like we were kids again. We all love you, Zalli.

Wow, this is heart breaking! Zalli, you were a great girl, and you were the great one. Best wishes to you.

Our tributes to Zalli will be posted in Tamagotchi Memorials. See ya...

[SIZE=14pt]So happy![/SIZE]

I'm so excited! The triplets will use the dating show tonight, and I'm so happy! I think I will choose Gina to mate because she's the only girl there. And, I got the triplets' bonding up to 50%! I'll work hard to get 100%! So happy!

[SIZE=14pt]100% Bonding![/SIZE]

Yay! I am super happy because the triplets' bonding is now 100%! I'll try to get a pure family, or at least the space family! I really hope to get a space family, I wanna see what it's like! I'll check growth charts for the V5 to find out more about this. Later!

See ya!

Wish us luck!

Yeah, wish ME luck, you mean.

No, me luck!

Enough!

I hate seeing them fight, it's weird.

Ya think?

[SIZE=14pt]I Forgot to Tell![/SIZE]

Oh my gosh! How could I forget to tell you guys?! Today, Alex mated with a Tarakotchi, and had a boy! I was really excited that there was no glitches. Phew! Well, here are the stats.

The Cooki Family:

Bonds: 100%

Family Type: Blended Family

Generation: 4th

Josh: Hitodetchi

Humor: 0

Gorgeous: 12

Spiritual: 7

Weight: 54

Generation: 1st

Alex and Baby: Pyonkotchi and Tsubutchi

Intellectual: 34

Arts: 32

Social: 31

Weight: 99

Generation: 4

See ya tomorrow!

[SIZE=14pt]Lovely![/SIZE]

Well, I chose Ash to mate, and he mated with an Onputchi! Cute girl had a note on her head! They evolved into Papamametchi and Mememamatchi. They had a girl and a boy. The girl and they boy are named Jazz and Zac. Jazz is my main character, and Zac is on her left. They were babies last night (Omutchi and Mimifuwatchi), and evolved into a Belltchi and Mousetchi. Jazz's color will be Aqua, and Zac's color will be gray. As for Ash, he will be green. The others are the same! Ooh, Alex is about to leave her baby! I wonder which name I should name her baby. I'll do Bane, as seen from Starfire's log. And, little Josh is now a Crackertchi! Good news for me also, tomorrow. For my whole high school, we become kids again by dressing up in our pajamas at school tomorrow, because our WHOLE DISTRICT is celebrating Read Across America Day. We have no work, just reading Doctor Seuss books! Oh, I wish being a pre-schooler again! I'll update later!

Well, the new baby named Mark hasn't evolved yet, but will later! And, I forgot that I had a great couple of mail! The first is from ARTIKANGEL4855.

LOVE your log. It's one of the best yet. I like how you have different colours for every character!!
artikangel4855
Thank you so much! At least I know my log isn't boring! The last one is from _Flame_!

I'm sorry to hear about Zalli...  I'd hate to have THAT many glitches...
On another note, I'm still reading your log!  Keep posting!
Aww, I'm glad you care! She was so great, but so glitched! Thank you for reading my log! Well, post later when Mark evolves, and his color will be pale green, and Ash will be green, no confusions there, right? And, just for the record, Jazz will be sky blue instead of aqua. Later!

Hiya! It's Josh, who is posh!

Huh?

Uncle Ash, shush it! So, I'm a Crackertchi! Pretty cool, right? Toot toot! Jazz wants to talk.

Hi! My name is Jazz, and I'm a cute-ish Belltchi! My name rings a bell, doesn't it, haha!

Not funny.

Wha? Who cares, all I do is ring a ting-ting anyways. Zac? Wanna talk?

Sure! Well, hi! I'm Zac, and I'm a mouse for the computer! Aunt Angelbaby gets to click on me whenever she goes on the computer! She loves me, and she always needs me. See ya!

Quiet, kids! Your aunt is taking care of your younger brother, Mark!

She has a newborn?

Aunt Alex left her baby, Mark. Aunt Angelbaby decided to name it Mark instead of Bane.

Can we see him?

Not yet, he's sleeping.

Baba wawa boo?

Hi, wittle ittle Marky!

Oh, brother!

Yipee!

I turned my back for 3 minutes, and you go yakking wih each other? I am ashamed of you, Ash! You were supposed to watch 'em!

Oops!

Well, see ya later!

[SIZE=14pt]Sweet![/SIZE]

Last night, Mark evolved into a Mohitamatchi!

Hiya! I'm Mark, pretty new here. You can PM my mom if you want to greet me hello! And, I'm in pre-school! Miss Frill is super nice! See ya!

So, no bonding for the twins yet, but they'll have it soon.

Hey! I'm one of the "twins"! It's Jazz!

Hey! Zac here!

Hiyee! It's me, Josh!

Uh, I--

Hey! It's me, Ash!

Aww! Well, see ya later!

[SIZE=14pt]Whee![/SIZE]

Oh, yay! Last night, Mark evolved into a...

[SIZE=21pt]Young Kuchipatchi!![/SIZE]

Both Mark and I were very happy, and today, Josh evolved! He is now a very cool...

[SIZE=21pt]Samuraitchi!![/SIZE]

And, this morning, the twins' had evolved! Jazz is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Chamametchi!![/SIZE]

And, Zac had evolved! He is a...

[SIZE=21pt]Mamekatchi!![/SIZE]

Post later!

Hey! So sorry I haven't posted much today, I'm trying to get bonding percentages up! Seriously tired of choosing bondage items!

Mom! Can we stop bonding now? We're like, soo tired! We've played with the tambourine, the drums, the conducting stick, the--

Arghh! I'm tired too, stop complaining!

Mom!

What?

Hi.

Hi! Well, today, I came up with a few ideas for freshening up this log. I came up with ideas such as

-having FAQs with the tamas every week

-daily stats

-having the tamas talk about their lives (diaries or journals)

-answering mail with chosen tamas

-more pictures and/or videos

-different color text

I think the colors will change around a bit. The parents on the V5 won't be really much talking. Just the twins, Mark, and Josh will be, and of course, me! Here is the new color scheme.

Jazz (skyblue)

Zac (gray)

Josh (turquoise)

Mark (pale green)

Me (fuchsia)

Post later! And, PM me choosing which idea you want to include in here, please!

PS: I got a new avvie!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Bunnies with eggs![/SIZE]

Well, for some reason, there was a bunny with eggs for a screen saver with the twins. I was happy about this, and I know this is a sign of easter! We were happy dancing, all of us! And, big news! I finally will have someone to connect to on the V5 VERY SOON! I'm getting another V5 tomorrow morning! I was so excited to go to Wal*Mart tomorrow, but I can't decide what design! If you vote on my new poll soon, big thanks! And, Mark should evolve tonight! More later!

Psst! It's me, Jazz! I'm whispering because Aunt Angelbaby is watching a movie, and I'm bored!

ME TOO!

Shush!

Oopsies!

Yeah, oops! Well--

Why are you guys on the computer?

Buh--I-we--oh, jeez!

I watch Firehouse Dog for one minute, and you scramble out?

Buh--me--I--eek!

It's back to the Travel Channel for you two.

Nooooo..

Yeaaaaa!

Mail time! Zac!

Yay! This is from booboo1.

Hi there! Thanks i'm glad that you like my log! Its funny that i was JUST reading yours before you mailed me! Your log is really really really good! I'm gonna keep reading! ^-^
Thanks a lot, booboo!

Ooh, Zac, want to help me? I've got mail!

Sure, Aunt Angelbaby! This one's from..booboo1!

Hi Zac! Whats up?I think you look really cool!

Hope you get to be one of the best tama's around!
Wow! It seems like this is for you, Zac, not me! What are you going to say?

Booboo1, thanks! I'm really happy you said that, it means alot to me! I do wish I could grow up to be one of the best tamas around, and mail me back sometime!

Thanks!

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you![/SIZE]

I would like to thank every who read my log, and all who PMed me about it, especially booboo1!

Thanks, booboo1, and all other readers!

Thanks a lot!

Thanks!

Thanks a lot, guys!

Yay! Mark has evolved into a...

[SIZE=21pt]Pyonchitchi![/SIZE]

I don't really care that I've had universal adults for the past 3 generations, I just love my characters and won't judge them! Well, see ya later, and keep on voting!

[SIZE=14pt]Meet the Azukis[/SIZE]

I'm soo happy! This morning, the twins' had evolved! Jazz is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Lovezukintchi![/SIZE]

And Zac is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Hatugatchi![/SIZE]

And, I got another V5 today! It is the..

[SIZE=21pt]Cotton Candy Design![/SIZE]

I hatched the Azuki family about 20 minutes ago, and they are babies! I have a main girl (Mimifuwatchi), a left boy (Omutchi), and a girl Futabutchi! Here are their names.

Mimifuwatchi--Melody

Omutchi--Danny (for memory of Danny Noriega, from American Idol_

Futabutchi--Cindy

Later, when they evolve, Melody's color will be Aqua, for Danny, green, and for Cindy, pink! Well, more later!

Well, they evolved! Melody is a Sakuramotchi, as matching to my avvie, Danny is an Ahirukutchi, and for Cindy, she is a Tororotchi! Later!

Latest posts

Back