Sweet n' Awesome V5 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Both V5s can use the dating show, but I want to learn how to get a Space and a Cheerful family, as I want them so much! I'm raising their training up so they can have the families. Well, sorry for the short post but I'll post later!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]No mates yet..[/SIZE]

Only the Azuki family has mated and the Cooki family is left behind. It takes me a while to find a stinkin' Sunnitchi! Anyways, Lola mated with a Uhyotchi and they made the Cheerful family! I wonder how I got that.. Well after 47 tries on the Cooki family, no Sunnitchi yet! I'll try again later. Well Lola and the Uhyotchi had 2 Umotchis, a girl and a boy. The girl will be named Valerie and the boy will be named Andy. Here are the new color codes! And for the record, I'll be calling Valerie's name Val sometimes.

Valerie-Violet

Andy-Medium Steel Blue

Zera-Hotpink

Azuki-Gray

Me-darkorchid

Yay! Just as I was typing, Val and Andy evolved! Val is a Belltchi and Andy is an Ahirukutchi! Cute, much. I haven't found Peach another Sunnitchi, but I found her a Hatugatchi. They have 3 kids. They haven't hatched yet because I just did this. They hatched! They have 2 Mimifuwatchis and a Futabutchi. I have a girl Mimifuwatchi, a boy Mimifuwatchi, and a girl Futabutchi. I will give them names right now.

Girl Mimifuwatchi-Belle

Boy Mimifuwatchi-David

Girl Futabutchi-Jess

Here is the updated color code.

Valerie-Violet

Andy-Steel Blue

Zera-Hotpink

Azuki-Gray

Belle-Pale Green

David-Green

Jess-Deep Pink

And, Peach evolved into Planetchi and the Hatugatchi into Papamametchi. I can't wait till later! See ya!

*Special thanks to xXStarlightXx for the colors!

Shh! Please don't tell Angel that I'm--

Hey!

I mean we're on the computer. I'm Valerie, or Val if you may.

And I'm Andy!

And I'm Zera!

Huh? You're not supposed to--

I--wha?

Hiya! I'm Azuki, the Gourmetchi!

Boo-boo gah gah!

Bee-boo-gee!

Me wubbys..

What in the world?

Oh, jeez! Runnn!

You'd better!

[SIZE=21pt]Evolutions![/SIZE]

Yay! Belle evolved into...

[SIZE=21pt]Sakuramotchi![/SIZE]

David evolved into..

[SIZE=21pt]Mousetchi![/SIZE]

And Jess evolved into..

[SIZE=21pt]Tororotchi![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Another Day another Color Change..[/SIZE]

I've decided to change my colors again, so here they are.

Hi!

Shush, not yet!

Me-Fuchsia

Val-Violet

Andy-Steel Blue

Azuki-Gray

Belle-Pale Green

David-Green

Jess-Deep Pink

Zera-HotPink

Alex-Blue

JR-Black

I know you are wondering, "Who's Alex and JR?". I borrowed 2 tamas, one V4 and one V4.5. The V4 is Lavender Flowers, which is soo cute, and is a Young Androtchi named Alex. The V4.5 is a Flames one and is a Tougyutchi. I want Zera and JR to mate soo badly! That's why I borrowed them. Well, I'll announce more news later after I answer my PMs!

[SIZE=21pt]Yay![/SIZE]

A few hours ago, evolving times came! Azuki evolved into..

[SIZE=21pt]Togetchi![/SIZE]

Finally, a non-universal character! And, we've got mail!

Azuki is a funny name. It's from a movie, but some crazed Avatar: The Last Airbender fans use "Azuki" to represent an odd couple they believe in. What are people thinking of these days? Crazy things I tell ya! Crazy things...
Wow, my name is Azuki! You know what, I think Mommy named me that from a movie or cartoon. I don't know, but Azuki is a neat name!

Well, I'll go find the love potion for JR and Zera! See ya!

[SIZE=21pt]Babies![/SIZE]

Yay! Zera and JR had babies! They had baby girls! I should wonder on what to name them. I'll pick Val for my V4.5 and Jas for Josh's V4.5. Just in case you want to know, Josh is my friend. Bad news for my other friend's V4. Alondra's tamagotchi V4's battery is dying. She'll be really upset! Well, everyone's gonna say bye for today!

Bye, see ya tomorrow!

See ya tomorrow, meet you with the babies!

Yea, see ya!

Bye!

Bye!

See ya tomorrow!

Ciao!

Whee!

Bye guys!

See ya tomorrow, TamaTalkers!

Well, the Azuki family evolved right now! Val is an...

[SIZE=21pt]Ichigotchi![/SIZE]

Andy is now a..

[SIZE=21pt]Bakutchi![/SIZE]

And, good news! I have now found out that JR (Which stands for Junior) might be staying over for spring break! They haven't left us yet, but they will! I've been wanting to change names for them, but it's hard! I'm gonna post a topic in WOYM? later. Well, see ya!

[SIZE=14pt]So cute![/SIZE]

Well, Val is taking pictures of her daddy with a plant! Soo majorly cute! I'll update when the Cookis evolve!

[SIZE=21pt]Waiting for Zera and JR to leave..[/SIZE]

I've syncronized the clocks with Zera and JR so they could leave their babies. I'll see if they'll respond to it..

1 Minute Later...

Yay! The beds with the babies have shown up, and I'll soon name them! Well, here are their last minute wishes to the babies.

Baby, I'll visit you in Tama-Town! I hope to see you every day..you're so cute! I cant wait to see you.

Little girl, I'll love and cherish you always. I hope you visit your Mommy and I. Watch out for yourself, and be careful! We love you kids. We just don't know what to name you.

JR! *hits JR in the shoulder*

Sorry! Sheesh!

We love you so much babies.

Bye little girls...

*Fly, fly, fly*

They left! I've made a topic in What's on Your Mind, and I need votes! Well, catch ya later!

[SIZE=21pt]Welcoming...[/SIZE]

Please welcome..Val and Jazz! They are still Shirotsubutchis, with love in their hearts! And, while I was at Tama-Expo with the Azuki family, we won a bow at the donut game! We got a souvenir..uh-huh! And, the Cooki family finally evolved! Belle is an..

[SIZE=21pt]Ichigotchi![/SIZE]

David is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Bakutchi![/SIZE]

And Jess is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Shelltchi![/SIZE]

And, the new color scheme is here!

Valerie-Violet

Andy-Steel Blue

Val-Pale Green

Jazz-Sky Blue

Azuki-Gray

Alex-Blue

Belle-Aqua

David-Green

Jess-Deep Pink

Well, Ramiele Malubay from American Idol is going on, so ta-ta!

Also, mail time! This is from my sister!

Hey, sis! I love your log! Tell Valerie I said hi!

Hey! Alex will be leaving us here because my friend will pick him up today. So say bye with PMs! And, Val and Jazz evolved. Val is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Kuribotchi![/SIZE]

And Jazz is a...

[SIZE=21pt]Kuchitamatchi![/SIZE]

They are sleeping, so posts will be later!

[SIZE=21pt]Mail Time![/SIZE]

Well, I found this in a "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" topic, and it said

Umm... I'm sorry this is soooo off topic, but lilanglbaby1989, I loved your log!
I'm glad you like it! Thanks a lot!

Well, Val and Jazz evolved last night! Val is an..

[SIZE=21pt]Ura Young Violetchi![/SIZE]

And Jazz is an...

[SIZE=21pt]Ura Young Memetchi![/SIZE]

And, thank you America for voting Ramiele Malubay last night to be in the top 10! Sorry for being off topic!

Well, I think that the Azuki and Cooki family should evolve tonight, and I really want to get a Watatchi so I can get a Makiko from the Girl's Dresser. I'm excited! And, today, Azuki got a job! He is currently a baker that is 5 years old, waiting to mate with a girl from the matchmaker! Well, post later when they evolve!

[SIZE=14pt]Makiko![/SIZE]

Yay! The Azukis evolved! Valerie is a Watatchi, who soon turned into a Makiko, and Andy is an Uhyotchi! I'll post more when the others evolve!

[SIZE=14pt]Yay![/SIZE]

Well, the Cookis evolved! Belle is an..

[SIZE=21pt]Onputchi![/SIZE]

David is a...

[SIZE=21pt]Mumutchi![/SIZE]

And Jess is a..

[SIZE=21pt]Violetchi![/SIZE]

I'll finally have a chance to have a connection marriage soon! Later!

Edit:

Jess' new color will be dark violet, a little darker than Violet, since she is a Violetchi!

[SIZE=14pt]Salaries![/SIZE]

Well, Azuki got his first salary of 1000 Gotchi Points..I'm so proud!

Aww, enough of the kisses and proudness!

You're just like Elvis wit--

Yeah I know, Elvis with the Pelvis, and the singing and the kinging!

Ok, ok! We get it. Well, post later!

[SIZE=21pt]My 600th Post![/SIZE]

Well, I've made 600 posts from my account! I've made 600 posts...in 5 months? Sweet! Also, Azuki had..

[SIZE=14pt]A baby![/SIZE]

He had a cute baby girl, who he shall name Genta, which stands for Magenta, my favorite color! It's kinda cute! Well, post later!

[SIZE=21pt]Yay![/SIZE]

Hey! Last night, Jazz evolved into..

[SIZE=21pt]Ura Memetchi![/SIZE]

Val didn't evolve due to resetting and downloading. She will tonight, though! Later!

Latest posts

Back