Swine Flu...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl asked me yesterday 'Are you worried about the swine flu?' I'm like 'no' and shes like 'why not?!?!?' I'm like 'because it's not even in Australia' and then shes like 'A guy in Sydney got it!!!' i was like 'oh ok, oh well.'

I'm not worried about it. I doubt I'll even come close to getting it.

No, I'm not worried. I remember about.. a month ago thought I had it because I had all the symptoms, and I recently went down south.

But I'm not sick anymore... that was a night wasted of writing my will. 8D

But yeah, I really don't think I'm going to be close to getting it.

I heard there's an outbreak in my city O:

Yeah, I'm actually very paranoid. I get worried easily.

They might closwe down the school if we get an outbreak really nearby. That'd be bad. No friends for like, two weeks? Nah, can't handle that.

Nope. If I get it and die then I'm dead. I don't really have a care in the world. Any sickness gets me down and I bounce back up or die.

What the heck? Hundreds or thousands of people die every year from just plain old normal flu that anybody can catch. They don't call the normal flu a "pandemic" or a "plague" and Swine flu CANNOT compare to those statistics (At least I don't think it can) It's going to eventually stop spreading. In fact, I think that it's basically over. The media is making a huge deal about swine flu because there's nothing really exciting going on now-a-days. To support the fact that the media is making a real big deal about it, I remember when the mad cow was going around. I'm pretty sure people weren't making this big of a deal about it. Sure, everyone was probably paranoid about catching it, but the media wasn't obsessing over it. Like Diva said, it's pretty much curable now.
YES. THANK YOU.

So wait... If the symptoms of Swine Flu are the same as those of the ordinary flu... How do they tell the difference? o_O I guess maybe the doctors want to freak some people out or something because they didn't pay their rent or something.

Someone tell me if I'm wrong.

Lol. I am scared, I wear a mask at school. xD Practically everyone does now, It's already in my country. I mean, about 1 or 2 people caught it XD So stupid, but I will wear that mask. I am afraid even so...

YES. THANK YOU.
So wait... If the symptoms of Swine Flu are the same as those of the ordinary flu... How do they tell the difference? o_O I guess maybe the doctors want to freak some people out or something because they didn't pay their rent or something.

I think they take a blood sample or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol like everytime someone coughsor sneezes at least one person around you shouts "SWINE FLU" and everyone scatters. I coughed in maths and everyone moved to oneside of the class except my friend. :l I'm not worried. Only 100 cases and yes a school thats in Downham has been closed and Downhams only round the corner but I don't care. I will get treated if I get it :D .

I thought it was hilarious how people thought Swine flu actually came from pigs.

Some countries started killing pigs because of this so called "Pandemic" :D

So remember kids. Call it H1N1. o_ o lawlz.

Anway I thought that it died down by now or something.

It appears that the media is starting to chill out a little bit...At least for now.

But anyway NO I am not afraid of it.

No more afraid of it then the common cold.

The common cold kills thousands of people every year.

What makes the Swine flu so much worse?

its just regular flu gaiz. only 70 ppl died in the world from swine flu. more car accidents happen in a day.

Ah, not really.

There was only 2 people sick in my area, and they were both treated I believe.

I think it's funny how some REALLY ignorant people think that people get swine flu from eating pigs! I had bacon this morning and i just fine XD and then there are those people who think Swine flu is pigs getting revenge on meat eaters o_0

In Scotland there's a few cities with suspected/confirmed cases including two freakily close to me O_O And one of my friends was getting freaked because she had all the symptoms, but she went to the doctors and she doesn't have it. But I'm not worried about it, personally. Not now anyway, because it's cold as heck here and the hygiene standards are better than Mexico (no offence if anyone's Mexican) so people here don't get hit so hard unless they're diabetic or something.
I live in Scotland,too! One of the people who got the flu lives like 3 towns over! My mates are freaking over it. It's annoying.

YES. THANK YOU.

The difference is... you die ;] My cousin's science teacher actually said that. xD

I'm not worried about it.

Drunk drivers kill thousands. Worry about that. There are more random daily things that can kill you too.

Just keep clean, think about what you touch and have been touching. Wash your hands. The regular flu can be deadly too.

More people die from Influenza each month than swine flu has 'killed' so far.

The world is getting pathetic.

Remember SARS? Yeah. me neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back