Tama Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just have my fingers on ctrl+z all the time... haha... but for the circles, I cheated and used a circle tool... I can't make perfect circles on a tablet... haha~

Aw, kurofan123 and superdonut, your characters are utterly adorable!

Here's a failed Melodytchi I made on Paint. I drew it all with the mouse, then colored it with the fill tool, added the shading, and drew the circles in the background and then the word Melodytchi.

2uom68n.png

I did this cheesy Himespetchi with Gimp 2.6. I hate that program. =_=

3503srq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dixie, that watercolor painting is beautiful! :wub:

Here's a dumb fiasco of me as a Tamagotchi, Kurosantchi! (Picture shows both the normal and anime styles)

Kurosan.png

Here are some more of my fan-made characters. Mikantchi, Wakuwakutchi, and Oystchi, respectively.

New_image.png

Xxxxx.png

Untitled0.png

All art in this post was made with Microsoft Word Starter...surprisingly, you CAN make pictures on it. xD

Hi, I just made a digital version of the Tama-go with Photoshop.

If you're wondering how I did the curves, I used the pen-tool. It's very handy. Feel dfee to use(just credit me :p )

tamago.png

Wow Doomer, they are really awesome! EMF, if I saw that Dazzminatchi in Google I would've thought it was a real Tamagotchi Character. :D

Here's a Memetchi I drawed by hand (using EMF's tips) and it took half an hour to draw:

6673685_orig.jpg

I was going to put glitter in her eyes, but I couldn't find my glitter tube. I know its a failure, but at least it is better than my other drawings.

Sorry for the double post.

o74u4g.png

This dosen't count as Tama Art, but I filled up and edited a Dazzlitchi to make her look like Tamatowntchi (me) in EMF's story.

I drew Himespetchi a week or two ago. I'm not that pleased with the outcome, but I guess it'll do.

Himespetchi-1.jpg

How's this for a first attempt of violetchi? I'm only 11, so please don't be too harsh on me.

2cpx3iq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back