Tama Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever bred your Tamas?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I will soon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all this info on breeding, mine are both 4 or 5 they're asleep and I havent checked since laz night but yeah. So all you do is keep connecting and it shud happen!!

edit: sorry for double post. (admin or mod delete this post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so happy that i bred my two tamas for the first time! IT was so cool when the fireworks come on and stuff! :(

:furawatchi: :eek: Can you breed with another tama if you already have a baby on your screen?

Because I was in love with two tama's!

Okay well my tamas just bred, but I have a problem... When I connected one of the tamas failed.. and the other didnt.. then the fireworks came up, and only one got the baby!? Are both the tamas supposed to get babys or only one. Coz Only one did on mine>!!>

HELPPPPPPP!

What do you mean as in 'connect' do you mean just giving eachother presents? Or connecting to playt games? What!?
I would do the present more. Thats how i got mine to mate.

Okay well my tamas just bred, but I have a problem... When I connected one of the tamas failed.. and the other didnt.. then the fireworks came up, and only one got the baby!? Are both the tamas supposed to get babys or only one. Coz Only one did on mine>!!>
HELPPPPPPP!
That stinks! I heard of that happening b4. You only get 1 for the price of 2 lol :huh:

can v1 tamagotchis breed with v2 tamagotchi because i have 1 of each

:huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :blink: :( ;) :pochitchi: :mametchi: :unsure: :wacko:

That stinks! I heard of that happening b4. You only get 1 for the price of 2 lol
so crap!! I was so annoyed grrrrrr... lol anyway..

Everyone join my forum!! Its only small but im making a site for it and everything! Im also looking for staff members so if your experienced full in an application and theres a good chance youll get it!!

//haze

They can only breed when they are both 5 years old! Don't worry, I asked the same things when I was breeding my tamas! :huh:

i mated mine when 1 was 4 and the other 5

<_< The v1 and v2 tamas may be able to mate with each other. <_< :D :D :eek: :D ;) :unsure:

can v1 tamagotchis breed with v2 tamagotchi because i have 1 of each  :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:   :pochitchi:
can v1 tamagotchis breed with v2 tamagotchi because i have 1 of each

:pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi

The v1 and v2 tamas can mate with each other only if they are one of each.

can v1 tamagotchis breed with v2 tamagotchi because i have 1 of each :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :pochitchi:
The v1 and v2 tamas can mate with each other only if they are one of each.

Yah, I breeded my Tamas lots of times. Sometimes, I accidently fast-forwarded (DEBUG mode) and it turned into an old-timer :blink:

well, I mated my version 1 and version 2 together...

1st, I did not connect them together untill they were 5...dont connect till they are 5 AT ALL

then, they kept giving each other gifts

then they were best friends

then, they were parters

then, the boy stayed on the screen and kept kissing the girl until finally the screen went black! It was really cool. ;)

I haven't been able to breed either of my tamas. If I do, I,m only going to breed one of them. That's because I am trying to see how many generations I can get on one tama (I now have gen. 27), and I'm trying to see how long the other one will live (he's currently 36).

;) :angry: :angry:

All these tips have worked for me since i first posted this topic now i have bred mine at least 4 times ;)

I've bred my tamas before: Fruit rings and Tropical fun tamas. Pink hibicus and light pink Ver1. Tropical Fun tama with light pink Ver1 tama. Camoflage green tama with light pink Ver1. Dark purple Ver1 tama with Tropical fun tama. Tropical fun tama with light pink Ver1. Again! Fruit rings tama with Pink hibicus tama, and Fruit rings with tropical fun tama. They can be anywhere over 3. Hope this helped! <_< <_< <_< :blink:

I LOVE HANATCHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back