Tama Breeding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever bred your Tamas?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I will soon.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THis is the wrong section for this post. . .its a good post though.

My sisters tamas breeded together (which aint fair, coz mine were perfect, except they died!) Hers both had 4 hearts, and she wanted to make them play a game together (on connect) but when she selected it, one went into the other as if they were gonna get a prezzie, but it just did its funny tune, and the screen went black :D :D then, it went back to normal and they were in their own homes, then BOTH the screens went black, and the babies were born! So try connecting on game

They can only breed when they are both 5 years old! Don't worry, I asked the same things when I was breeding my tamas! :wacko:
Mine breed when they are four.

Ive bred my tamas many,many times =D First you try to get them connected and do it over and over again by going to heart icon and simply connecting. It is essential that you must keep the IR sensors close. Conecting will then fill the hearts. Your adult must be 24 hours old as an adult. (has been a adult for 24 hours at the least) Same as the partner if you want to breed. If you connect enough...they will breed.

I have two Kabutchis and one is a boy the other a girl. I connected them this morning about 10 times and i saw the heart above them. I know what this means but i kept connecting trying to have a baby but there was no baby! How many times do i need to connect so they can mate???Plz help! :puroperatchi:
Wats a Kabotchi? I have never heard of it. If I knew what it was I could help.

Wats a Kabotchi? I have never heard of it. If I knew what it was I could help.
Too true Caterpie, I think it is a rare charecter. A real rare charecter. I have had my tamagotchi for 2 years and ive never seen one of them before.

:nazotchi: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :huh: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :nyatchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :angry: :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an old, old topic!! :furawatchi:

V1s can breed with V2 can breed with V3s.... Anything made by Bandai with an IR port can communicate and breed. It's in the best interests of the company to do so!

Now if you want to know anything more about mating, please make a post in the help forums rather than bumping an old topic!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back