Tama-Go Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the chart...my current tama-go character is makiko^^

Thanks so much i just bought my new tama go online so it should be here on wensday oh my goodness i cant wait and im going to add your chart to my watchlist every good topic on the tamago is on my watchlist and so far your the only. I would do that same for my music stars but i already know everythign about them so why bother. But fantastic forum :) really helpfull

This chart was so helpful! Thank you!! Im on my way to raising a little Lovelitchi...that is, if I can get my toddler's training points past 1!! Thanks again ;)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

Probably about 5-20% of the time, your Adult character is random. This is why the chart worked for some people and not for others. There's no need to fight about it since those who thought it was wrong were right; and those who thought it was correct were right too! Hope I've settled your problems.

- ♥ dazzilitchigirl ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably about 5-20% of the time, your Adult character is random. This is why the chart worked for some people and not for others. There's no need to fight about it since those who thought it was wrong were right; and those who thought it was correct were right too! Hope I've settled your problems.

- ♥ dazzilitchigirl ♥
Wow, thanks! That cleared up a ton of questions :)

Well I think that the top is all good care in 1 group and the bottom is gall bad care in 1 group and middle is neutral

for adults. Because I Have 2 tamas I took perfect care of them and my girl grew up into a makiko. And my boy was a kuromametchi. Or like dazzletchi said it could be randomized for a 5-20% chance. Or it could be all random like the V3.

Also oldies are considered perfect care since you had em for 9 days

Well I think that the top is all good care in 1 group and the bottom is gall bad care in 1 group and middle is neutral

for adults. Because I Have 2 tamas I took perfect care of them and my girl grew up into a makiko. And my boy was a kuromametchi. Or like dazzletchi said it could be randomized for a 5-20% chance. Or it could be all random like the V3.

It's definitely not random ALL of the time. There is definitely a chance for the growth to be random, though.

I've been trying to get an oldie forever! This might be it...I'm on it! :D

The fact of the matter is nobody really knows the Tama-Go's growth patterns for 100%, so making Tama-Go Growth Charts at this stage doesn't really help anything, it's just posting out unconfirmed information.

Also about the oldies, they are definitely not perfect care. Oldies are obtained via Bad Care to Adults. You can get Oldies as little as 4 or 5 years if you give the Adults enough bad care.

It work a time and another time no. :(

Frist time it was a Violetchi whit perfect care but the second time I try to get Uwasatchi whit bad/ok care and I get Chamametchi. :(

But thanks for chart! I will continue use it for my next generations! :D

I gave my Pipotchi v good care and still got her! I guess it works sometimes and other times not! Anyway it has been a good help to me so thanks for making one!

It's definitely not random ALL of the time. There is definitely a chance for the growth to be random, though.

I've been trying to get an oldie forever! This might be it...I'm on it! :D
Well I am on my second gen and for some reason I got a oyajitchi if you mate oldies you get a oyajitchi at the toddler stage but I didn't even mate em this could be random or perhaps a rare glitch but I am confused :eek:

Hi I did bad care because I want an Uwasatchi

But she turned into a Ringotchi!

And I strictly followed this:

Bad Care: 2/5 hungry hearts, 2/5 happy hearts, heavy(64 LB)-ish weight, 4/15 to 6/15 training, low-ish friendship (1.5)

xx Miku

Hello! I just got my tama-go a couple days ago, your growth chart seemed good so far, I took excellent care of mine so I got the Kilalatchi, while my friend got a Shelltchi, which she is also taking excellent care of, I'd love to test for you since this chart is so great! :D

This is right. I've tooken perfect care two generations in a row on my 2nd Tama-go and got mametchi, and with my first tama-go, Kuromametchi. This is really helpful in a way I can use it.

Hi I did bad care because I want an Uwasatchi

But she turned into a Ringotchi!

And I strictly followed this:

Bad Care: 2/5 hungry hearts, 2/5 happy hearts, heavy(64 LB)-ish weight, 4/15 to 6/15 training, low-ish friendship (1.5)

xx Miku
This happened to me quite often. I noticed that when taking care of my tamagotchi, they would always turn into the adult tama one care-level stage above the level of care I was aiming for. I have come to the conclusion that sometimes you'll have to make your tama call for you by letting their hearts empty. The worse-care character you want, the more times you'll want to do this.

This chart is really helpful!But I think there is a difference between the character on the left and the one on the right.For the perfect care girls and boys I've gotten Kuromametchi with perfect care (full training bar+friendship) but I filled up his training bar by catching the first 2 poos he made (+6 train total) then letting him poo on the floor (+1 train every time after that).I did the same thing and I got Lovelitchi.For furwatchi/violetchi/whatever you might call her XD (I can't say anything about mametchi cause I've never gotten him but I assume it's the same way) I always caught her when she did the pee pee wiggle dance and I filled her training bar that way.I just wanted to point that out but other than that this chart is SUPER helpful! :)

The oldies are not perfect care. They are nuetral, because they can come from any tamagotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back