Tama-Go Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5/5 hungry hearts, 5/5 happy hearts,average weight,7/15 to 9/15 training, high friendship, And I always get a memetchi with that! I want something else...

i think that Marotchi and Kuniotchi should be switched just in case you dunno that already ... becausei take Horribble care of my tama-go 9before i took the battery out and they always changed to Marotchi Pipotchi Necktietchi and Gorzarutchi's! :D

and the generation stuff i don't think worksbecasue on my first generation i got a Violetchi! so whoever says the generation stuff works i would really trust that statemenet (just putting it out there) ;)

i think that Marotchi and Kuniotchi should be switched just in case you dunno that already ... becausei take Horribble care of my tama-go 9before i took the battery out and they always changed to Marotchi Pipotchi Necktietchi and Gorzarutchi's! :D

and the generation stuff i don't think worksbecasue on my first generation i got a Violetchi! so whoever says the generation stuff works i would really trust that statemenet (just putting it out there) ;)
Thanks! And you're right about everything you just said, but I already mentioned all of those things you suggested ;)

I think it might be random 2! Only cuz i got Memetchi whit 1 or 2 freindship harts,and not potty tranined but i feed it a lot and the hungery- happy meters where usally full (At least i think) But i could be wrong

Wow, I must have been a TERRIBLE parent to get Necktietchi!

Then again, I did lose it when it was un-paused, and I didn't get to see it's toddler OR teenage years, so ya, I'm a horrible tama parent... :(

My Shelltchi turned into a Lovelytchi today. I really didn't take 'excellent' care of my Tamagotchi- the hearts were empty often, and I missed training her a lot. I think it should have became an 'okay' character like Makiko or Ringotchi. But maybe I took better care of her than I thought. Hmm.

Edit: I just realized I bumped this topic. I didn't even realize it until after I posted. I'm sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's pretty cool. well, you covered that, and now what is "excellent care, good care, etc" supposed to be?

2eaphj8.jpg
wow. this really helps. THANKS

I'm not all that sure about the elderley one. I know when you marry them to each other they are suppose to get 2 babies? and evolve right into the elder? well i married them together and then days later there was one baby boy, and when he evolved, a normal tod, then he eventually evolved into a normal teen. Does the Elder need to be a certain age for the special babie to be born? Or is it simpley a mith?

lol i remember i had a chuchutchi and i took perfect care on it.and i knew that it wil be evolving into an ugly and horrible care marotchi.but who knows?i got a pipotchi!!oh and WOW,she is way more prettier than marotchi.besides,pipotchi is also very cute! :lol: .i know that growing into a care character could be random,but i was happy that i get a pipotchi rather than marotchi.btw,marotchi looks like an oldie version of ponytchi.

Oh how I wish Bandai would replace KuroMametchi or Nonopotchi with Hanatchi. She hasn't been around since V4. :hanatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back