Tama-Go Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesnt help
Actually, it does. If you read past the very first post, you'll see that I provided all of the different care variables you should follow to raise your desired character. I swear, it's comments like these that just make my blood boil. Don't just say "Dis dozent werk" unless you can provide some viable suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, it does. If you read past the very first post, you'll see that I provided all of the different care variables you should follow to raise your desired character. I swear, it's comments like these that just make my blood boil. Don't just say "Dis dozent werk" unless you can provide some viable suggestions.
ok actually ths now help i got mametchi!

Wait, so are toddler growths randomly generated? If so, why do the care variables determine good/okay/bad care? I'm just wondering, because I got Chuchutchi with 5/5 happiness and hunger and high friendship. Training was low, however, so would that determine the tamagotchi's species?

Wait, so are toddler growths randomly generated? If so, why do the care variables determine good/okay/bad care? I'm just wondering, because I got Chuchutchi with 5/5 happiness and hunger and high friendship. Training was low, however, so would that determine the tamagotchi's species?
Yes to both. Toddler growths are random, and training affects growth.

hello, im king of confused about the colored boxes. does that symbol the gooder care you take of your tama? :huh:

Thank you so much for posting this! It's so hard to find Tama-Go growth chart! I got my Violetchi :furawatchi: , Mika, by following this chart. Again, thank you!

I had almost perfect care, and what do I get? A Gozarutchi. Why? (By the way,I'm not who you think. I'm her sister.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the growth on the Tama-Go is random, but sometime's it is NOT! :ichigotchi:

I find that good because I've gotten every character on it besides Uwasatchi... I've been trying to get her for a while but I keep on getting Marotchi or whatever her name is :angry:

Some of your chart is correct/incorrect.

Some guide to get Uwasatchi would be great(;

-TG-

I think that the growth on the Tama-Go is random, but sometime's it is NOT! :ichigotchi:

I find that good because I've gotten every character on it besides Uwasatchi... I've been trying to get her for a while but I keep on getting Marotchi or whatever her name is :angry:

Some of your chart is correct/incorrect.

Some guide to get Uwasatchi would be great(;

-TG-
Uwasatchi is a bad care character. If you keep getting Marotchi, then that probably means you're treating her just a little bit too harshly. Try treating her a little better, and that should work (eventually.)

I had almost perfect care, and what do I get? A Gozarutchi. Why? (By the way,I'm not who you think. I'm her sister.)
Keep in mind that my chart isn't perfect; the Tama-Go can be random a lot when it comes to growth.

Hey my baby turned into a belltchi and now I want it to turn into a lovetchi how do I do that? Its 16lb 4 of the friendship hearts are full what do I do?

Just treat her the best you possibly can. Always keep her hearts full, play lots of games to keep her weight down and increase your friendship, and try to get her on the toilet before she poops on the ground so you can train her.

I got kuromametchi by taking perfect care of him and every thing was full he is awsome but i wanted to know how to get mametchi on the tama-go. He is in the same area as kuromametchi and i wonderd how you get him? can someone help! :newmametchi:

I got kuromametchi by taking perfect care of him and every thing was full he is awsome but i wanted to know how to get mametchi on the tama-go. He is in the same area as kuromametchi and i wonderd how you get him? can someone help! :newmametchi:
You get him the same way as you did KuroMametchi. It just all depends on randomness which you one of them you get :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back