Tama-Go Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received my Tama-Go today, as of now it's a Hoshitchi. I just bookmarked this thread and will definitely be referring back to your chart and set guidlines, thank you so much for posting it!

How long does it take to go from toddler to teen?

EDIT: nevermind, I guess it's 1 day

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry just saw this Topic and had to point out

What do you really mean by good care. Could it be maybe happiness friendship,hunger, training? This chart isn't very specific..Telling us that good care bad care or horrible care dessert really determine how to get to certain character on the TamaGo. Just my two cents.

- TamaTamatchi

Sorry just saw this Topic and had to point out

What do you really mean by good care. Could it be maybe happiness friendship,hunger, training? This chart isn't very specific..Telling us that good care bad care or horrible care dessert really determine how to get to certain character on the TamaGo. Just my two cents.

- TamaTamatchi
If you read the comments near the beginning, you'll see in bright red and big letters that I outlined what the variables involved were specifically. Please don't jump to conclusions.

If you read the comments near the beginning, you'll see in bright red and big letters that I outlined what the variables involved were specifically. Please don't jump to conclusions.
Still a couple of things I want to point out -

1. Giving yourself credit. When I mean by that I mean "This chart was made by __________ especially for TamaTalk. Please do not steal without giving credit. Your chart could be easily stolen and someone could insert it saying they made it and claim you are plagiarizing the growth chart.

2. Giving other people credit. The chart also doesn't have credit to bandai. The sprites are all from bandai.

3. I've read your chart on the growth of "good care", etc. Mind if you dont add this into the chart? It makes the chart unnecessary if you just posted it below then actually adding it into the chart.

4. I'm not exactly going to solutions. If you understand what i'm trying to say, just compare your chart to an official tamatalk or tama-zone chart and see the difference. I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems obvious you took sprites off of tamatown's chart and edited the whole thing with paint.

Sorry for the condolence of rudeness in this post, but its just what I think of the chart. (p.s I will test out some of the growths!)

- TamaTamatchi

This is so helpful! I've used the chart and found that it is correct. (I'm on my fourth generation too.) Thanks for the chart!

This is looks like a really clear and accurate chart! Been meaning to pick up a Tama-Go but can't seem to find one in the Uk for cheap, only found out about the ones in Argos till AFTER they stopped selling them :(

This is looks like a really clear and accurate chart! Been meaning to pick up a Tama-Go but can't seem to find one in the Uk for cheap, only found out about the ones in Argos till AFTER they stopped selling them :(

Hmmm... It's not accurate. I let my little Kilalatchi play games and feed him his favorite food and his hearts didn't go down to 2 and guess who I got... GOZARUTCHI¡¡¡ He's cute but... But... I wanted Kuromametchi

Hmmm... It's not accurate. I let my little Kilalatchi play games and feed him his favorite food and his hearts didn't go down to 2 and guess who I got... GOZARUTCHI¡¡¡ He's cute but... But... I wanted Kuromametchi
I've said this quite often, and I'll repeat it...yet again. Sometimes, no matter what you do, the evolution will be completely random. There's nothing you can do about random evolutions; they happen sometimes and you just have to deal with it (the Tama-Go is weird that way.)

I took "decent" care of my tama-go and I got Pipotchi.

5/5 Happy&Hungry hearts always, full Friendship hearts, 1 training bar, and medium to heavy weight (maybe 40 or 50 lbs). But thats okay. I love Pipotchi :p

dang, got a Gozarutchi.
anim_6e2d6a9f-3c32-4c74-49c9-8ba16ca3a356.gif

I took care of what I thought what was "perfect" of kilalatchi. I got Kikitchi instead.

However, once I got a lovelitchi from perfect care!!

Is it just me or is it that getting a perfect care girl is easier than getting a perfect care boy?

I understand the necktietchi part though. I got him once from horrible care.

what if you have high friendship full hunger bar full happy bar but training has only 7 points

can you please tell me if i'll get kuromametchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back