Tama-Go on Toys R Us website!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I REALLY want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I checked in july and they were in stock at toys r us !!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But 20 minutes later EVERYTHING WAS SOLD OUT!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I was going to buy it!!!! :: :angry: :angry: :)

Wow i think this is going to happen again! Good thing it still is in stock. :rolleyes: :unsure:

I REALLY want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I checked in july and they were in stock at toys r us !!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But 20 minutes later EVERYTHING WAS SOLD OUT!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I was going to buy it!!!! :: :angry: :angry: :)

Wow i think this is going to happen again! Good thing it still is in stock. :( :unsure:
That stinks!

They sold out of the Music Star bundle at my Target store, but no Tama-Gos yet!

I might have to check Toys R Us, but I wasted $40 on a Tama-Go.

iknow:) this is really exciting!! only one problem for me..my parents dont let me go to toysrus...

bummed out. darn maybe ill have to sneak there with my friends...(;

i want one, but my parents are all like "u already have six tamagotchi's y do u needmore???" but once i get an A on an upcoming test, ther gonna change their minds, works everytime :p

and the Target website has Tama-go's, so im gonna check target and if its not there illprobably get it off amazon or something.

there in stors already :)
Yes, that's what I just stated. :rolleyes: You asked if the Tama-Gos are on sale, and since this is the "Toys 'R' Us website" topic, I linked the website to you and also mentioned that they are available in stores (Wal-Mart, Target, and the actual Toys 'R' Us store) just in case you can't buy online.

Yes, that's what I just stated. :) You asked if the Tama-Gos are on sale, and since this is the "Toys 'R' Us website" topic, I linked the website to you and also mentioned that they are available in stores (Wal-Mart, Target, and the actual Toys 'R' Us store) just in case you can't buy online.
i am going to go get one but it is holiday every thing is closed :rolleyes: i barly have 15 bucks do u know how much the tax is it is 21 or 20 idk but how much is the tax

i am going to go get one but it is holiday every thing is closed :rolleyes: i barly have 15 bucks do u know how much the tax is it is 21 or 20 idk but how much is the tax
If you're talking about getting it online, it's just straight up $21.99, I believe. Tax is already included and it says there's free shipping. If you're planning on getting it in stores, how much you are taxed depends on the sales tax rate in your state. Just know that the suggested retail price is $19.99.

i am going to go buy it in the stor not online oh so the tax is 2 dollors right

i am going to go buy it in the stor not online oh so the tax is 2 dollors right
I don't know how online vendors set the prices that they have but like I said, it depends on what state you live in if you're buying in store. It's not the same in all states. Let's say you go to Wal-Mart to get one. The ones at my Wal-Mart, at least, are $19.99. Now say you live in Washington State (this isn't where I live, it's just an example), where the tax rate percentage is 6.5%. The rest involves a bit of math, which I don't want to go into, just in case you find it confusing, but once you multiply the sales tax with the retail price and add on the tax, it comes out to $21.29. You can look up your sales tax percentage online and there is also a sales tax calculator online in which you can input all the numbers and the calculations will be done for you.

Are they available in the US Targets? its on the website, i would go to Toys R Us but i can never find things in there, so does anyone know? :) :huh: :huh: :)

im getting mine nxt week i believe :rolleyes:

I don't know how online vendors set the prices that they have but like I said, it depends on what state you live in if you're buying in store. It's not the same in all states. Let's say you go to Wal-Mart to get one. The ones at my Wal-Mart, at least, are $19.99. Now say you live in Washington State (this isn't where I live, it's just an example), where the tax rate percentage is 6.5%. The rest involves a bit of math, which I don't want to go into, just in case you find it confusing, but once you multiply the sales tax with the retail price and add on the tax, it comes out to $21.29. You can look up your sales tax percentage online and there is also a sales tax calculator online in which you can input all the numbers and the calculations will be done for you.
oh ok thanks can u give me the web site of the calculator thingy i am planing to get the kutchipatchi one hope they dont run out i live in california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back