Tama-Go on Toys R Us website!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kk thanks not that much monny lol is it like a wasit of monny to buy the tama-go is it fun and worth buying for

kk thanks not that much monny lol is it like a wasit of monny to buy the tama-go is it fun and worth buying for
That's up to you to decide. I personally don't think it's a waste of money although if you're interested in collecting a lot of the figurines and stuff, I can see how that can get pretty expensive, since they're $7 a pop. I would check out binary's Tama-Go log to see what caring for one is like.

I wonder if the reason why the Tama-Go's and figures are selling-out so fast or are not availabe is because the retailers are being hesitant and not really ordering many. After all, the Music Stars pretty much stood on the shelves, I would assume... :)

That's up to you to decide. I personally don't think it's a waste of money although if you're interested in collecting a lot of the figurines and stuff, I can see how that can get pretty expensive, since they're $7 a pop. I would check out binary's Tama-Go log to see what caring for one is like.
i am getting one looks like a bunch of fun and the tama-go is going to be in stock for like a year because of the figurines and stuff so i am getting one bandai should make a necktieitchi tama-go and a figurine

i got to go lol :) i whent to toysrus for a tama-go hunt there where no tama-gos
Depends on the store and whether or not they're sold out and need to re-stock, obviously. In my case, the first Wal-Mart I visited had them, all colors and figures. Another Wal-Mart I visited in a different area had none that I could see. I haven't had a chance to check out my Toys 'R' Us.

I was just at my local target, nd they only have tama gos online, and yesterday I went to toys r us, and they sed they had no rfecent shipments.. I'm probably gonna have to buy it online. Cuz I can't find them anywhere..

i am going to tell my cousinse since he works at walmart i am going to tell him to get me one

yeah, i just called walmart and they said they had a lot in stock and im going there now. finallya store that has it!!!! so US WALMART HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U WANT ONE, GO THERE!!! :(

@avril_lavigne101 Different stores get there inventory in at different times, unfortunately. :(

oh, oh yeah,

well, some advice is call the store before you go.. which u probably already do, cuz i relle hate it when you go to the store, just to find out it isnt there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back