Tama-GO VS Tamagotchi Friends Wars!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to decide as I don't really like the Tama-go like I used to its ok because I used to be obsessed with it and be upset when people hated it because I thought they'd revive tamagotchi properly (remind you of any member at the moment emf I'm looking at you hehe just kidding but I know how you feel about loving a version) anyway back on track I think the Tama-go would be better than the TF despite owning one the evidence from what I've seen makes the Tama-go look better so giant explanation side......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep! I own none of them...

But tamagotchi friends, is just a revision of vintage tamas [v4 mimic game] tama-go and some idl features, with black pixels screen, too bulky, and eating a lot of battery to create the background furniture, although it's nice, I liked tama-go and seriously been thinking to buy one!

but...but... I like tamagotchi friends characters... and tama-go is just the same^.... and a lot bulkier hmmm...

such a hard decision....

Tamagotchi friends has no infra red... hmmm I wonder how it connects....

Tama-go has cute figures...

But infact, tamagotchi friends is a better tama-go... I compared many critics and videos and pics, and I was kinda disturbed that the tama-go is sOOO huge...

So if I ask for another tama from my dad, who's gone nuts because he dislikes me interested inthese small virtual pets, that's gonna be...

drumbler.....

TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS!!!

And after that short story,

Yep! I own none of them...

But tamagotchi friends, is just a revision of vintage tamas [v4 mimic game] tama-go and some idl features, with black pixels screen, too bulky, and eating a lot of battery to create the background furniture, although it's nice, I liked tama-go and seriously been thinking to buy one!

but...but... I like tamagotchi friends characters... and tama-go is just the same^.... and a lot bulkier hmmm...

such a hard decision....

Tamagotchi friends has no infra red... hmmm I wonder how it connects....

Tama-go has cute figures...

But infact, tamagotchi friends is a better tama-go... I compared many critics and videos and pics, and I was kinda disturbed that the tama-go is sOOO huge...

So if I ask for another tama from my dad, who's gone nuts because he dislikes me interested inthese small virtual pets, that's gonna be...

drumbler.....

TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS!!!

And after that short story,

Well, maybe that'll do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back