Tama Keepers? Carriers? Cases?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

utopianmachine

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]After my Tama paused itself while in my purse today, I want a carrying case of some kind. Preferably, I'd like a cute, stuffed one, or a hard case. But at this point, anything. [/SIZE]

Anyone know where to find such things for the Tamagotchi Connection 2?

ebay...i don't think they have then in normal stores

I use baby socks from the infant section of Walmart or Target. Pink/purple for girls and blue/yellow for boys. I helps to remind me of what sex my tamas are if I have multiples going.

I made my Tama's case even though it was pink and my tama was a boy....but he didn't mind..plus I only had one at that time! I'd say the best way to go is making your own cause then they don't have cheesy logo's or anything

I use baby socks from the infant section of Walmart or Target. Pink/purple for girls and blue/yellow for boys. I helps to remind me of what sex my tamas are if I have multiples going.
That's a really neat-O idea to use those short baby socks!

There were soft carriers made but they were sold back when the TamaPlus was out. I got a few but they are very hard to find now :mellow: They also just feel weird to use in the summer. :eek: They are like a jacket for your tama. You can use the Osu/Mesu hard cases IF you can find them on ebay. They are the right size for these new big tamas.

But yeah! baby socks. You are so creative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back