Tama-Kraze's V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mango is doing well~ I will update in the morning! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all! Not much on Mango! He hasnt had a job offer yet...I hope he gets one before the matchmaker starts coming...I wish i could dress Mango up for halloween today! But thats okay! We got a gift from the king, I cant remember how many gotchi points it was though! We also bought a chest that gave Mango 1,000 gotchi points! Yay Mango~~~~~

Anyway I have some more exciting news involving the future of this log!

I purchased a V2! Here is the shell:

magenta_hibiscus.jpg

​Beautiful! I love it! of course the one I bought is used a bit, but as long as it works perfect, I am okay with it!

So that means I will be logging 3 tamas, A v4, v3 & a v2...WOW! I know I was against it....But after all of the cool things I saw involved with the Tama V2..I had to find one! Also, here is a color coding for the 3 tamas: ​V4, V3, V2. ​Just to make it easier for you to read! Anyway, Sorry my updates haven't been super exciting...I will try to take some shots of Mango today! Till then, :wub:

Well guys...Guess who just got hitched! Mango~ sorry for bad photo...But the matchmaker came this morning!

A beautiful Ponytchi! They fell in love!

And had a gorgeous baby...

Girl! I was hoping for a girl! & Ironically enough there was bow in the shop which I bought just for her! I am still thinking of names, My V2 has shipped today & hopefully my v3 as well! so I was thinking of pausing her a bit so they can all catch up! Wouldn't that be fun! I'll have fun connecting them all!

Anyway, I am off to have breakfast/brunch...I will be back soon~

Ahh that's one of my favorite V3 shells too, that starry one! Hehe you have good taste ;) Congrats on the girl! I hope I get a girl next on the V4 for some variety, or at least a different category. I do love my Mametchis and Tensaitchis, but I'm not too big of a fan of the other Mame adults. What are you hoping to get? :D

I've never had a V2... I've had all Connections but that one. I'm not sure how I skipped over it. Is the V2 any good? I mean it's a Tama so of course it's probably still fun no matter what ;) But I actually don't know much about the V2! I will have to research it I think. The one you got is very lovely, I like the color combo. That is one thing I prefer over the new Tama models; the shells were much more creative and unique! I still think the new ones are very pretty, though. :) Faceplates were a good idea, it's a bummer they seemed to drop that after the 4U.

Sorry I rambled a bit! Hope to see more of your adventures :D

Ahh that's one of my favorite V3 shells too, that starry one! Hehe you have good taste ;) Congrats on the girl! I hope I get a girl next on the V4 for some variety, or at least a different category. I do love my Mametchis and Tensaitchis, but I'm not too big of a fan of the other Mame adults. What are you hoping to get? :D I've never had a V2... I've had all Connections but that one. I'm not sure how I skipped over it. Is the V2 any good? I mean it's a Tama so of course it's probably still fun no matter what ;) But I actually don't know much about the V2! I will have to research it I think. The one you got is very lovely, I like the color combo. That is one thing I prefer over the new Tama models; the shells were much more creative and unique! I still think the new ones are very pretty, though. :) Faceplates were a good idea, it's a bummer they seemed to drop that after the 4U. Sorry I rambled a bit! Hope to see more of your adventures :D
Thank you! Yes, I love that shell! I had to have it! I am so anxious for it to get here! The seller is shipping tomorrow so I'm thinking the V3 should be here Monday or Tuesday of next week! Maybe Wednesday! But my V2 will be here Saturday so I am elated! I was going to go with the V4.5 instead of the v2 but, I wanted a tama I've never played with before! & I did some research on the V2 & it has some neat features that sold me! such as costumes (not sure if any other version has them I cant remember any of my recent ones having any...), There is a 'Treat' section in the meal menu where all of the foods you buy from the shop go! The animations are super cool too! & not to mention all the diverse characters you can get! here is a photo:
character2.gif

Also there are the 'debug' characters, which you cannot get naturally through gameplay but I am thinking of getting a second v2 to experiment this method with! There is more but that be paragraphs long! haha! I definitely think you should look into getting a V2, I bought mine $23 (w/ shipping in he US) off a group called: "Tamagotchi Traders" on facebook! they have lots of tamas for reasonable prices! Ebay often gives fake listings & the prices are over the top! So If you decide to go for a V2, join that FB group ;)

& yes, I loved the different shell designs of the V2! I am very happy with mine! I got quite the deal! I agree with you on the faceplates! & don't worry! I enjoy reading comments on my log no matter how long it is!

Do you have any names for the baby girl yet? Are you going to name it a fruit like Mango? Or do you already have a name in mind?
​I am open to names! My boyfriend suggested "Nina", which I thought was cute! I was thinking of going with: "Aiko", "Miori", "Miu", "Venus" (after sailor venus haha) or "Luna" (again sailor moon ref lol) or even "Usagi" (Again, Sailor moon!) :p

Not much is going on with Mango & his baby girl, Honestly, I am quite excited to start a 2nd Gen...Seems like yesterday I was raising a Harutchi.... -_- But tamas lives go by fast! It bothers me that Mango did not get a job offer...Maybe I chose the matchmaker too early? Anyways, Mango loves his daughter, She is very precious! I am thinking of pausing her when she is a toddler until I get my V2 & V3 started up! Just so they can catch up with her. Maybe she will meet her soulmate! (If I get a boy, that is) I just don't like connecting tamas with huge age gaps (if I can help it) just as I am typing Mango got a job at the Hospital! Congrats Mango~ But it will be short lived because he has to leave soon :( I will miss him!

Sorry for the short update. There is not much going on with Mango or his baby at the moment!

Also, my V2 should be here on Saturday! So I think I will pause Mango's daughter when she's a toddler so they can catch up! Don't worry, I will continue to update! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

This isnt an update but i was wondering if anyone wanted to participate in a group hatch? I am not sure when it'd start. I am thinking any tama can join! If you are interested or would like to suggest anything please PM me regarding it so we can start a Date! B)

Sorry this is not a long update! I will snap some photos of Mango later on since it is his last day with his Daughter~

I have decided on a name but it wont be revealed until Mango is gone! I also have decided to pause her at her toddler stage so that my V2 can catch up when it gets here! (Since it will be here earlier) My V3 was shipped today! Should be here next week maybe monday or wednesday at the latest~ My V2 like i said, should be here on Saturday! So i will have to unpause Mango's daughter then!

Not much has happened today...Mango did win 2,000gp opening the chest! Yay Mango~ Other than that, its been a smooth ride these past couple days...I have to say Mango is not very needy at all!

Anyway, I know this is a short update, but I don't have much else to say~ Until next time :wub:

I would absolutely love to do a group hatch and was just thinking about it the other day, but the only Tama I have inactive is my green V1 that has a "sticky" A button (sometimes it "skips" more than 1 thing, like on the status page for example). I'm sure I could get over it though ;) Using it may even cause it to unstick itself lol

I would absolutely love to do a group hatch and was just thinking about it the other day, but the only Tama I have inactive is my green V1 that has a "sticky" A button (sometimes it "skips" more than 1 thing, like on the status page for example). I'm sure I could get over it though ;) Using it may even cause it to unstick itself lol
Awesome! I am still not sure of when to start it! I do have a set of rules set though!

Well, Mango is no longer with us, He went back to tama planet with his ponytchi! Leaving darling Aiko, in my hands. She is pretty distraught over her dad leaving...They were so close...But he will be calling her when she old enough! Aiko is in the dreaded baby hour & once she is a toddler I will be pausing her until my V2 gets here Saturday. I will make a flashback post on Mango though! I sure do miss him but i am so excited I am already attached to Aiko! She is surprisingly not very needy at all! Much more obediant than her dad!

I havent snapped a photo of her yet, I will when she becomes a toddler! She is happy & full of love!

stats:

Hunger: Full

Happy: Full

Training: 0

skills:

17 lbs

0 yrs old

female

Gen 2 :wub:

Hello all~ I know, Late, Late update. Aiko pronounced (I-KO), Evolved into a puchitchi! I believe that is a Meme family toddler! How exciting! Anyhow, Aiko is on pause until my V2 arrives which is tomorrow (I hope~) Like I said, I want Aiko to have a friend whose the same age as her! or as close as can be!

Aiko was a very happy baby! Very easy to raise! she is just too cute! I cant wait to see what she will become! I am very happy I got a girl this time around...A chance to get different tamas! Anywho, since Aiko is on pause till Saturday this'll be my last post until my V2 is here! Since there will be nothing to update for the next 48 hrs!

Also, I found some cute Gudetama stickers, I decided to decorate my tama as I was sort of displeased with the shape it is in~

tumblr_oyu2hbTWrt1wz3ceko1_400.jpg

Hi Aiko!

(ignore my hand & the red copic marker stains~~~)

'

Look at that cute butt~

I usually don't add stickers to my tamas, but since the design is fading (especially the logo, sheesh!) I wanted to decorate it! Also, my tama doesn't have it's keychain anymore so I attached this cute sushi charm my boyfriend gave me onto it! I very much enjoy the outcome!

Anyway~ I will be back when my V2 is here & then we will continue with lil Aiko!

In the meantime, I will be thinking of a name theme for my V2, For my V3 it is studio ghibi names...Hmmmm~

Till next time :wub:

​Sadly, my V2 did not come in today...I am a bit upset since ​I promised I'd be back...Mehhhhhhhh~ I guess I will check tomorrow & Monday! So, that means no updates on this log till then..Aiko is still on pause, though I've been itching to play her! But I will wait!

Anyhow, I have some extreme news! I ordered a:

4U! Japan you want, was selling a used in box white 4u for a total of $38! It even comes with this cute faceplate! But, I had to order another:

I ordered this one because of Kuromametchi~ I think he is my favorite tama (Though I love em all) I am so excited I get the chance to play as him in my 4U! I am itching with excitement! I was between an angel & a 4U, but I went for this baby!

Here are more photos:

Love it!~ Thankfully my brother has a tablet that allows the 4U app! It is sort of a bummer that it only allows certain devices... :(

I will definitely start a log with my 4U, it'll be separate since this is a connection log~ But, be expecting another log about this beauty in a couple weeks! :D

Anyways, just wanted to share my excitement! Until next time~

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that 4U design! ;) So pretty. You're going to love it. I also have the same V4 as you, the blue with swirls! I've been wanting a V3 and your post about getting one is making my need more urgent, and the design you got is gorgeous. I can't wait to come back and read your updates on it!

Love that 4U design! ;) So pretty. You're going to love it. I also have the same V4 as you, the blue with swirls! I've been wanting a V3 and your post about getting one is making my need more urgent, and the design you got is gorgeous. I can't wait to come back and read your updates on it!
Thank you so much! You are so kind! Yes, I am so excited to get my v3! Ebay has some! I bought mine off of a facebook group! I am overjoyed! & I cannot wait for my 4U! I also want a sanrio mix, But I don't have the money at the moment & it is killing me :(

I have a very sad update...Sadly, my V2 came broken! So now I have to deal with getting my money (or most of it) back. I am devasted by this. I wanted a V2 badly & this happend. I know it was the post office who did this, USPS are not very good with handling items with care.

Anyway, I am going to go sulk about this...

Latest posts

Back