Tama-Kraze's V4 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news, I will be receiving a full refund. I am still upset. The seller could have packaged it better as well....In fact it was badly packaged. So it falls on both the seller and USPS! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anyway, I still have my V3 coming. I hope it will be here before my hatch. But if not I will have start late I guess...Anyway, I have some good news, I will probably unpause Aiko soon, so this log wont be on a Hiatus, I also bought an IDL along with a INFRARED phone (Palm Treo 700p) to get the downloads...I've always wanted an IDL, I found a used one on Japan you want for $38 shipped to US. It is purple & I bought a cute crocheted cover with a bow! So, I am excited for that, I am just bummed over my V2. I can rant forever about it...

Nice!! That's terrible about the V2 though :( It's hard to imagine a Tama arriving broken, they seem pretty sturdy so they must have really messed up.

I hear about the IDL a lot but I've never thought about getting one myself... though it kind of seems like a lot of people think they're one of the best models. I'll have to look into it more :) That's a really nice color too, the purple modern Tamas look really nice imo.

Nice!! That's terrible about the V2 though :( It's hard to imagine a Tama arriving broken, they seem pretty sturdy so they must have really messed up.

I hear about the IDL a lot but I've never thought about getting one myself... though it kind of seems like a lot of people think they're one of the best models. I'll have to look into it more :) That's a really nice color too, the purple modern Tamas look really nice imo.
I know! The seller just slipped the tama into a small, thinly bubble wrapped envelope. I have no idea why she didn't bubble wrap and add tissue paper for cushion. I am beyond upset. But I am getting my $23 back, so I am happy about that. I was afraid I'd have to file against her on Paypal...Anyway, Yup! I am excited. I also want the Sanrio M!x and the P's, My boyfriend is hopefully going to buy them for me on Christmas! :D

I am back! I will possibly create a new log. Since this is old and I've got a new set of tamas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some photos of the tamas I've bought recently:

tumblr_phdivxnZF51v6qyw6_1280.jpg
tumblr_phdivxe4BO1v6qyw6_1280.jpg
tumblr_phdivvPvaq1v6qyw6_1280.jpg
tumblr_phdivvUHN11v6qyw6_1280.jpg

tumblr_phdivwGFML1v6qyw6_1280.jpg
tumblr_phix3jWMrp1v6qyw6_1280.jpg

I am so excited to run this one:

tumblr_phiy4pMFrE1v6qyw6_640.jpg

Isn't it beautiful? And sealed! Cant wait to start logging!

Latest posts

Back