tama log with me, abc!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel any pressure. While it's an interesting read for us, what's truly important is that doing this log stays fun for you. ;)  
I third what Berks and 321Boom said! Don’t push yourself for us if you don’t want to.
There's no point in writing a log if it's not any fun for you, and you're not obligated to write one for others, either.
Hear, hear! :D
aa! you're all too sweet! noo, i'm fine! i promise. i just realized daily isnt great for me because i have some really bad days between some decent to good ones ..

but the log is fun! i intend to keep up with it, just not in the way i originally planned. hehe. ty all sm for ur messages. im getting some pictures together rn! im excited to type this all out and post it. tysm!!

HOKAY! It's been a minute, huh? aah... my depression got really bad for a bit there, but i started a new project with my friends so im back in action a bit :)  we're working on getting me a therapist so hopefully this is better managed, eh?

here's what i missed out on letting yall know when i was .. well, mostly just chilling in bed, haha.

so here's cosmo! i ended up putting him on pause because he was all grown up, but i took this picture right before he did. so cute...

image0.jpg

i haven't started a new baby with nugget because i just- havent, so she's still around. her favorite toy is scooters, and i think she really liked banana smoothies? i didnt get a picture of it but she seemed REAL happy.

image1.jpg

if you hadn't heard; i got a dinkie! ... it's not working. i got the batteries in right, but now the buttons don't respond. then one of the internal screws is stripped. i got some good advice that i just haven't put to use yet because it all really was just super exhausting, you know? but here they are anyway, just for fun.

image2.jpg

but!!! i also got two OTHER tamas in the mail! i only turned on the V2, who i named. shrek. because it was like, eight in the morning and i didnt have the energy to think of something clever, haha...

image0.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image0.jpg

mitch ended up growing up too! so he n shrek played together a while.

image5.jpg

image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

before i turned off pacman, genuinely solely because i kept accidentally resetting it and was getting frustrated, i got this lil dude!

image4.jpg

then mitch and shrek both grew up completely! mitch i think about two days ago? and shrek was today. with this that means that cosmo is being unpaused and im going to probably put mitch on the shelf for a while!... mostly because i want to run the two V2s side by side, even though I have two V3s now and theyre my favorite version... maybe ill keep mitchell on anyways.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg

ok!! with all of that, thats!! it. everyone's up to date! ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like there may be something wrong with this unit, unfortunately - it shouldn't be possible to accidentally reset it. :(
ah really? the buttons just press so easy it ends up doing it if i throw it on my pillow too hard... maybe ill pop it open and check it out, i dunno. done it at least 5 times now.

ah really? the buttons just press so easy it ends up doing it if i throw it on my pillow too hard... maybe ill pop it open and check it out, i dunno. done it at least 5 times now.
The only button that should reset it is the recessed one on the back, so, yeah, if you feel confident doing that (and voiding any warranties! :eek: ), it's probably worth a look!

The only button that should reset it is the recessed one on the back, so, yeah, if you feel confident doing that (and voiding any warranties! :eek: ), it's probably worth a look!
oh boy i didnt even REALIZE that was a button back there... yeah, definitely gonna pop it open. dont really have means to return it so.. might as well poke my nose into it. thanks!

hi everyone! it's been a bit!! hehe... uh! so!

i went out of town for like a week! i got back a few days ago but i was so stinkin tired oops. and then before that i was so exhuasted from the uh,, nano n the dinkie stuff i just didnt have energy BUT.. IM ON NEW MEDICINE NOW .... which is super exciting for me so hopefully i can keep up motivation :)

ANYWAYS !! i went to new mexico!! to the mountains to camp with my grandma for a few days!! it was so super nice i sat outside most days and just played w the tamas i brought and make bracelets and stuff. it was really good! it was super nice and it wasn't near as dang hot there as it is here in texas oops.

ALRIGHT!!!!!!! i!! took a lot of pics while i was gone but i dont. want to deal with them all because i took So Many so this update just doesn't have pictures but o well

mitch, shrek, and cosmo all had babies! i named them uhh.. gunth, boet, and astra. so i took care of them while i was out of town! went all the way thru their growth cycle... also, um. nugget died. that's entirely on me, she'd been around i think 13 days? idk im not really big on the modern tamas at all, i feel so bad for her though... oh well.

so gunth boet and astra all grew up the week i was out of town (two zuccitichis and a billotchi!) n they've all had kids now! and they're paused because i didnt want to be tamagotchi babysitting AND map navigating then i, left them paused while i was resting but i was going to unpause them here soon so :) !!!! yeah!

OH ALSO MY PACMAN TAMA. it is working now!!!!!! the back was too tight or whatever, if you didn't see that thread. i couldn't get it all the way open but when i rescrewed the back on it worked without resetting again!!! i had mametchi for a while before he went to tamaplanet and now i have a pochitchi!!

IN OTHER NEWS....... im planning on making a tamagotchi lanyard i think, just for fun. i want to put different sprites on it! i need suggestions on what tamas to put on it n what sprites. im gonna be putting some pochitchi and maskutchis on it, then mb some mimitchis? im not sure what characters i want to use all the way, or how much room i have. or even what sprites!! eep. but i found out that my friends favorite tamagotchi is pochitchi after showing them some sprites so im really excited to be sending them updates and sharing stuff with them :)  

so yeah!!!!! alright i love you guys ill see u l8r :!!

ooooooohhhhhhhkay... i got really WILD when i got back in town (busy), so. uh. i stopped for a bit

but im back now! paused everyone and put them away, but decided to start my v6 because. i am bad at music stars and want to try again. i am just. so bad at band practice but its ok

no pictures for rn, im too tired, but. :)   yeah. im back ! updating again. right now i have a hitodetchi named corn.. she's very good. she has a piano!! love her to bits. 

the day i remember to update...... to be fair i think i only played w the v6 for a while bc i was so tired after i was out of town. 

now that i am going to.. try once again to remember to use tamatalk... i bought a p's! it should be here late feb-early march, im SO excited. in the meantime i decided to start my blue V3. i am... 30 minutes away from starting my work shift so i am not really starting him just yet but he's here at my desk for when i can!

i dooon't have any name ideas yet but i think i might do something bugsnax related... i've been real into it lately...

ok so!! i took the rest of the day off work (wasnt feeling great) and started up my tama.. i got a boy.. named him filbo after a bugsnax character and now he's grown into mizutamatchi :)!! it feels good to be running a tama again. i feel like it got... louder since i last played with them? that or im just more sensitive to sound lately. who knows.

in other news, im also looking into both NFC and IRDA devices for when my p's comes in because i remember when i first got into tamagotchis i was debating a 4u so... im wanting one with both, i guess? if i cant find anything ill live though.

its good to see everyone again!! 🙂

filbo is doing good today im happy to announce, and i have the day off so ill just be checking in on him when i get the chance.

in the meantime i also started up my On again because i feel like i never gave them the time to.. like it? after i figured out it was really similar to a m!x but just a little different i didn't put much thought into it but.. im playing it again and im enjoying myself right now. i DID use that one etsy listing that gives you the magic hut which lets you grow up your tama all the way asap, but mostly so that i could look at everything again since its been a while. im gonna hatch a new egg in a little bit. its not as genuine but having things available to me makes me a lot more.. content, i guess?

i think ive been a little harsh on the On, aaha.. the m!x was one of my first tamas so to just have something really similar i guess made me frustrated, even when i know that they ARE different. i think i burned out on my on so fast because tamas need patience and id already grown so many babes up on the m!x i just didn't care to BE patient, aaha..

im happy to be actually playing it again though 🙂

hii everyone.. so. the v3 grew yesterday evening into pirorirotchi... not the proudest of it but its fine. i paused him for a bit today bc i was at work so now hes a little behind but its fine. 

unknown.png

on my On, the kid i have right now is an adult and she is so cute.. named her honey-tchi, shes like.. a pastel mametchi with tiny eyes aah shes cute

other than thaat... um.... i am SO tempted to order offbrand tamagotchis off like. wish and aliexpress because i just need to know so bad but i know i probably shouldnt lol. im going out of town tomorrow... thats also when my batteries come in eep and then.. the day after.... i think im going to organize my collection and set them up nice instead of in the messy pile theyre in right now, aaha..

debating what tama to get next. i work now so i have the cash, plus i do a few things on the side... i wanna get a tama phone and im debating if i want to get a smart phone with nfc, irda, and being able to actually use it? or if i just wanna go like.. regular..not much functionality outside of the tamas. who knows. i sure dont. anyway love yall! see u later

ok i havent been doing much, i paused the V3 because i was going out of town for the day and kept it paused bc i was working all day the next day, but. he's back at it today! im gonna try and see how long i can keep the On alive i think.. and then i got rechargable batteries so im excited to see how well those interact w my tamas. need some triple a's though... i thought i had ordered them but i guess i didnt 😔 oh well

im looooking into.. motchimaruzus... but. ill prob wait on that until i get the nfc/irda phone and my p's comes in.

ok hi!! so. my p's came in a whole. month early. eep! i just took the batteries out of my On to put into the p's because i was curious about it... i know enough about color tamas and i got so used to navigating my m!x that im gonna see how long i can play it without a guide aaha.. in the meantime i have a little boy and he is very cute. 

the tama itself is definitely a little roughed up but considering its a secondhand p's and i didnt pay. full price for it im fine with that. i love the shell and the gems and stuff... very cute. im excited to learn more about this tama and play with it :)!!

additionally the v3 grew up into masktchi today... again, not the proudest of it, but to have tamagotchis running at all for me is enough for now

in other news. i felt a little sick today so i called a doctor and she thinks i have covid...~! which. sucks and im super upset and overwhelmed, getting tested tomorrow,  but if that's the case im. glad my p's came in so early... even if i dont (hopefully i dont) im glad it came in so early but. it. feels different with this suddenly hitting me yknow? anyways. the case definitely needs to  be cleaned and i might get some polywatch in the near future, but we'll see about that. 

love you all 🙂

hi! i .. got a covid test today. it was a pain. i brought my ps to play in the car but i... don't. know what happened to it. it stopped cooperating... my rechargable batteries come in tomorrow so i guess ill see if its the tama itself or the batteries... i just popped them back into my On and theyre working there so...! lets hope its just the batteries with the ps aah,,

other than thaaaaat...... honey-tchi got a pet!! finally. ive been trying that for a while now aaha, and then my tamagezi n tama phone are gonna ship any day now so thats exciting!!! 

not a lot happened today. uh. except my p's still isnt turning on even with new batteries. so. uh. thats............ comforting /s

other than thaaat... negative covid test, went to work today... im gonna try to look into why my p's isnt working and contact the seller. sigh.

but the other tamas are doing good! i have rechargable batteries for all of em now and as weird as things have been for me today this is at least. good. to have batteries so. yeah. 🙂

Latest posts

Back