Tama Planet part TWO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Color code update!

v5

V4.5

Pokemon

Webkinz

I saved my v5's life! I was walking around my kitchen when I dropped it and it hit my foot! If it hit the ceramic tiles...

Last edited by a moderator:
April 20th 2008

MAIL TIME!

Hia,
I love your Log!!

I am sorry to hear you got Grounded the Other Day!

I was reading the Last entry of your log when BAM i started reading it  From the Start!!

Also Can I feed Jam Jam a Cookie?

If so thank you!

Thank you,

TAMAGIRL2008

ooo

O
I'm going on Tama town with Jade. I'll post it after.

I'm going on Earth Expo. so I'll post that later too.

Jade got a passport 1200 G and a trophy

My computer was too slow to load the Expo... But I named them! Voiletchi-Velvet Kizatchi-Duke MamaVoiletchi-Liz Papakzatchi-Hugh

My webkinz are just so you know:

Herbert-Frog, Cindy-G+W cat, Tyrone-Pegasus, Linda-White terrier,Pudding-Black Freddy-Cheeky Monkey, Kelleigh-Alley Cat, Lady Midnight-Black Cat, Precious-Bull Dog, Sasha-Bull Frog, Comet-Dalmatian, Gork-googles, Snorkle-Hippo, Luna-love frog, Cupid-Love puppy, Wizard-Persian, Mocha-Pig, Snickle-Polar Bear, Brittle-Pug, Terry-Racoon,Dagger-reindeer,Russel-Spotted Frog, Honey-Tree Frog, Bliss-Turtle, Snowy- Lil' Unicorn, Cassandra-Lil' Yorkie. Wow. I hope I didn't leave any out.

I want The Lil' Penguin, Schnauzer, Tye Die frog and the Chicken! (especially the chicken and Tie dye frog)

EEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!!! THERE IS A WEBKINZ EXTRAVAGANZA NEAR WHERE I LIVE THIS WEEKEND! I NEED TO TELL MY FREIND WE'LL GO TOGETHER EEEEPPPPPP! SHE'LL BRING COWMAIN THE COW OR CANDY THE PINK PONY I'LL BRING LINDA!!!!!

I was training Ruby and Noble 'til LV.10 and I got there :ichigotchi: Now I'll go to Jubilife! That's enough pokemon for now!

EVOLVETION! Jade is now a Primatchi or something like that!

If anyone wants to add me my user name is FRogiiie!

Lady Midnight is my Academy pet. Here is her Report Card

Name of class|LV|Classes needed|Completed|Remaining|

Style 1 5 2 3

Intelligence 1 5 1 4

Creativity 1 5 0 5

Speed 1 5 3 2

Strength 2 10 2 8

Comments: Excellent overall! a wonderful student!

Badges Level 1 strength

April 21th 2008

[SIZE=21pt]200 VIEWS![/SIZE] :wacko: :D :kuribotchi: :wub:

Ahem.. Now that that's over with.

Velvet got married to the clock face dude. I'll name him Doug. Doug evolved into a Papamametchi. Velvet is a Mamamametchi. The children are Mimifurwatchi, one boy one girl, and a Furbatchi a boy. The boy Mimifurwatchi is named Storm, The girl is Lucy, The Furbatchi is named Flint.

Later on they evolved.

Storm- Mousetchi

Lucy- Sakuramotchi

Flint- Martaritchi

Jade got a job as a news reporter. It's exactly like the Rock star game. By the way... Tulip says "good" Brittany say's ('o')

April 22nd 2008

I had both of my tama's on pause all day today so this will be all about Webkinz. OK? OK!

I went to the clubhouse. But none of my friends were on...My friends usually don't have access to a computer! What??!! I don't have access to KinzchatPLUS anymore :huh: :( :kuribotchi: How saddening. The Webkinz of the Week is *drum-roll* Herbert! the frog! FYI: I'm putting these in the order I got them. Herbert was my first webkinz!

I finally started a garden *whew!* It's a lot of work! I'm growing... 9 carrot plants, 9 Corn plant, 9 tomatoes plants, and 9 watermelons! When it's time for harvest I'll give some to my friends keep some and sell the rest (KA-CHING!) I'll tell you what My Garden looks like. It has corn growing in the bottom right corner, carrots on the bottom left, watermelon top left and tomatoes top right. In the middle is a Love Pond. The love frog's furniture. at the entrance (south) there is Iris gardens on either side. Up top same thing except no exit. On the left you have a garden Zingo and daisy gardens on ether side. On the right there is a Scare-crow with daisy gardens on both sides and a rainbow pin wheel!

Now I'll tour you in Herbert's room. Actually he'll tour you!

Herbert: Welcome to my room! Of course it is in the center of the house cause this is where it all began! Not to toot our horns but we now have over 30 rooms in our house! Anyway on with the tour... We have The lilly pad flooring in here and the matching dragonfly wallpaper, We have go fish over there in the corner, a paddle boat type thingy (what is that anyway?) My dresser for my Uber Fashionable Sweater Vests! and my Froggie bed over there my exclusive pet item! Yeah that's all.. Pretty empty... Ah well!

April a couple days ago...

Sorry been on pause

ditto

I adopted a Seal! His name is Studder. (like Mumble get it?) He will share a room with Snickle the polar bear eh buddies!

Snickle and Studder together: That's right!

Anyway... The DAILY TOUR! Cindy+Sasha's room.

Cindy:Welcome

Sasha:HI! Let's do my side first! I have a Ballerina bed, Ballerina lamp, Farming frenzy game, and a ballerina toy box!

Cindy: We have a pink wall and Funky girl flooring. my bed is the golden pink bed. I have a Cat clock, Ballerina dresser and a Tea set.

I'll ask my mom if I can go to the Extravaganza tomorrow.

A long time ago... I'm so, so sorry I wasn't on for a while.

Evolvetion!

Storm-Bakutchi

Lucy-Itchigotchi

Flint-Koroko

Paused sorry >.<'

I haven't been on in FOREVER!!!!

I'm soooo sorry! Whats wrong with me!? *shot*

X.x (I desevered it TT3TT)

Well nothing really happened...Pokemon is being restarted sorry.... But at least it's not taken off, right? ;D

But Webkinz might be...My computer is to slow to handle it...I will post about on weekends, when I have time, and after school. Cuz I'll be playing it at school!

When I have time I'm putting my Lil' St. Bernard on the computer I'm gonna name him Rocket!

Once again I came on as a Girl named Erika! That's really my name...It's also the name of a gym leader on FireRed/LeafGreen! And a Rival named Flurry.

Read before to see what happens as I'm to lazy to type :D

But I'm letting you guys (and girls!) vote for which pokemon I'll choose! Turtwig, Piplup or Chimchar? You decide! PM me your vote!

Monday June 16th

EXICTING NEWS FROM BOTH OF MY TAMA'S!!!!

Jade had a baby in science class! It's a boy and the father was a Tougyutchi. His name is Bruce.

EVOLOETION!

Storm-Kuchipatchi

Lucy-Hotteatchi (yes she looks like a tea cup!)

Flint-Mametchi

Tuesday June 17th

I went to Wal-Mart and got 2 decoratchi sets to decorate my tama! Here are some pictures of what they look like <3

These have been took with my sis's camera (It's not a good camera!)

V4.5 front V4.5 back V5 front V5 back

I also got Tamagotchi PARTY ON! for the Wii. It's fun :3

I bought a Action Figure for Bruce when Jade leaves, I think that will be tonight... :p

Dating show should be on tomorrow! I'll put Flint in :p

Wednesday June 18th

Yup... Jade left -_- . I'll post her mermoiral up soon. Bruce evolved into a Kuchitamachi

Do'h! The dating show will be on tomorrow fo-sho (for sure)!

Thursday June 19th

Bruce evolved into a Diamtchi(sp) He looks like a jewel!

Flint got married, Now I have the Mame family *dance* :D ;)

I stopped playing Diamond...But now I got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness! I don't think I'll post that as its long.

Yes I did skip school today :) Shhhh......My mom knows! :D

Friday, Saterday and Sunday

Both Tamas were on pause because I have been all mood-swingy and full of hormones so I didn't feel like listening to the *cusses* beeping! Deal with it.

Like I said I would here is Jade's thingy. LOOK AT IT!!!!!

Yessssssss I'm currently angry. Deal with that too.

Sorry 'bout my 'tude.

Know what? Since i'm prettttyyyy mad I went out and got a Turtwig. It's a girl. Shes more engertict then guy turtwigs....YES THATS IT GOSH! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?! A PARADE!?

Latest posts

Back