*~Tama World~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cade decided to take the data to the actual tamatown police. He walked over to the policeman, and handed the tapes Katrina had put online to the officer. The officers looked at it, and then one genius girl hacked into the computer of Katrina's. Soon, they notified the pop idol agency about Katrina, and the pop idol company said they were going to break their contract with Katrina. Cade went back to his condo, and locked the door before going to sleep. He would allow the police to fix this.

(Oh, and here's a form for the detective girl, I want to have another charrie:)

Name: Lisbeth

Type of Tamagotchi: Kuromametchi

Personality: A girl who's rather unsocial, and hates criminals who treat innocent girls unfairly. Due to her childhood, she became all antisocial and introverted. Despite this, a genius hacker/detective.

Dislikes: evil criminals

Other (Crushes, any other things?): Not much else.

Katrina slammed the table with her fist.

"Break my contract?"

uh... but my pop idol company is going to change.

I'm going to sign an agency in Dazzilitchiville,

A place far from here, and PS. They allow crazy people like me in it.

The pop idol contract signer said:

"Katrina, I'd really like to keep your pop sensation going, but..."

Katrina retorted: "No 'Buts'. If you want to keep me, there is no condition. Otherwise my sister Valerie will make a contract ready to sign."

She smirked.

The man looked at Katrina as if he had no choice.

"Listen, Katya(Kaa-tEE-yaa). I'd like to sponsor you because you are a pop sensation and we win big bucks when you are with us."

"And? If you want to do that, what's da down side?" She snarled.

"That a pop star is meant to make people happy with their music." he sighed.

"It's normal, a pop star has fans, and haters." Katrina smirked.

"Yes, I get that. But it seems as if NO ONE likes you." he retorted.

"I'm leaving." She barked.

She grabbed the contract out of the guy's hands and ripped it up.

"Good-bye, jerk." she said.

She waved a peice of the ripped contract in front of his face.

Then she snatched the money he had to sponsor her and said: "This goes to my sister."

Katrina went in a huff, and the man was about to cry.

Meanwhile, Kate was playing the viotar for her husband.

Then, a helicopter stopped and started hovering over their backyard.

"Huh?" Kate said.

Then a note fell out.

Kate,

Tell all your n00b friends and your n00b self that I have gone somewhere else.

And, tell that idiotic Cade he should mind his own business next time.

And, If that detective Lisbeth follows me, She will be arrested in my village.

Only Dazzilitchis are allowed, and we have high security lines over the border.

If you ever wish to talk to me, don't bother, because I don't want to talk to you.

And tell your friends that there are actually people who appreciate good music there.

Dazzilitchiville is my hometown, and I think I will continue to be a sensation after my sister gets the contract.

Make sure that everyone knows this, especially Skylar.

-Katya (Katrina)

The helicopter zoomed away and a little pink purse fell out.

Kate grabbed it. Inside was a petitchi getting tortured that had no air.

Kate looked at the petitchi. She saw that it needed air.

She took it out of the pink purse and made it breathe.

Katrina's yellow stiky note read:

This Petitchi wasn't accepted on Dazzilitchiville. It has to be killed over the fire when you arrive.

-Stephanie, High and Mighty, her Royal Highness, Queen of the Dazzilitchis

So.. It seemed as if Katrina was not the meanest one there?

Maybe she was taught to do that... maybe it wasn't her fault!

Last edited by a moderator:
(Hey Dazzlitchi, I'd like to ask you to please not double/triple post, you've been doing quite a lot of it)

Meanwhile,Lisbeth continued to hack into Katrina's hard drive. She left a message:

"Just to let you know, you've been banned from performing in Tamatown. The city banned you from ever being able to hold a concert here."

She didn't leave a name, and then left no prints that she had ever been there.

Blaze and Cade hung out together, drinking colas while watching their buddies play football.

OOC: Sorry, haven't been on for a while.

Kelly waited for her name to be called out for the audition. It was ten minutes before she finally heard someone say "Kelly Tam to the stage please" She went on stage.

"Hi, I'm Kelly, I'm auditioning for the lead part. I read about it online"

"Okay, give us what you've got. First, acting" said the judge.

Kelly cleared her throat. She read her lines.

"Okay, that was excellent. Now your singing" said the judge.

Kelly sang her song.

"Okay, that wasd also excellent! I can't believe you're only 16 with acting skills and a voice like that!"

"Thank you" said Kelly

"Okay, we'll let you know tomorrow if you have the part"

"'K" said Kelly. "I'll be back tomorrow then" She skipped out of the room, happy as she could be.

Nellie went into her dorm room at the University to unpack. She was looking forward to this learning experience, but she didn't think anyone there would really want to be her friend, considering she's quite young compared to the others.

Blaze and Cade went to their own dorm in the university, where they unpacked. Cade had to go to football practice, so Blaze was left in the dorms alone. Bored, Blaze began to walk absent mindedly around the halls of the dorm house.

Katrina sent back to Lisbeth:

Sorry, but don't even THINK about talking about your stupid city.

I hate you and your noobs, so shut up and leave me alone!

What Katrina didn't know, was that she had sent the message to Cade's computer instead of Lisbeth's, since Lisbeth had left no traces of having been in Katrina's computer. Cade looked at the message, and laughed a bit. At least she left town, now me and Blaze can actually work on our music without her playing her "fine music"., He thought to himself.

Kate sighed.

Katrina had gone, and those days were over. But it seemed as if without Katrina it was... More boring?

No matter how different each day was, Katrina had engraved a permanent mark into Kate's memory.

Skylar also received the note from Kate, and it seemed as if Skylar were suffering more.

"At least she was an energetic person, She lit up, then darkened our lives since the beggining."

But Kate sighed. "After she left, Misery is telling me a bad future. Sammy is angray at me, and I'm really afraid."

Kate took a black ninja outfit so that she wasn't noticed out there. She walked around, like a nobody who was not noticed.

Her life was ruined. Sammy was not going to talk to her, and if she tried to talk to him there would be no reply.

So Kate beside the base of the rabbit hole she saw for the first day. She called the rabbit, but it seemed as if she was no one.

If Cade, Blaze, Skylar, and the others weren't noticing her, it was either that she was dead, or they were mad, or they didn't know Kate?!

Well, Kate finally made a bad descision.

"I'm going to smash my viotar in memeory of Katrina."

Sammy, I don't know why, but he rushed over to Kate and knocked the viotar out of her hands.

He said profoundly: "I'm not mad at you, Kate. Katrina is just a bad memory lingering in my mind."

"Same here."

Sammy smiled, as if he had a secret.

"Kate, I brought you a contract."

Kate said: "How? I thought.."

Sammy explained.: The director heard what Katrina did to you. he decided if he hired you in Katrina's place, everything would be better.

"Better? I'll just be treated with no privacy, those disgusting clothes stars wear and big bucks? That's not my life!"

Sammy said: "Whatever you like, Kate. I'll rip this if you like."

Kate said: No. In fact, I'd like to give it to my friend Cade for getting rid of that brat. In fact, He plays well. I'm sure he'll want it.

Kate went to Cade and gave it to him. "Here's a token of my appreciation."

After being shushed several times by other students, Lindsay narrowed her eyes and retorted, "Oh, Shhh yourself."

She continued to play random notes and scribble them down, play and scribble, play and scribble, and occasionally hummed. She then sat up, gripped her harpitar, and began strumming out a unique, smooth, yet dramatic and shocking piece. It started out slow and clear, but once it reached it's softest part, it began to climax into a strong, heart-stopping, almost frightening song. She smiled to herself, and continued.

(Hey Dazzlitchi, I'd like to ask you to please not double/triple post, you've been doing quite a lot of it)

Meanwhile,Lisbeth continued to hack into Katrina's hard drive. She left a message:

"Just to let you know, you've been banned from performing in Tamatown. The city banned you from ever being able to hold a concert here."

She didn't leave a name, and then left no prints that she had ever been there.

Blaze and Cade hung out together, drinking colas while watching their buddies play football.
OOC: How did Lisbeth even KNOW about Katrina? Katrina left before anything!

After being shushed several times by other students, Lindsay narrowed her eyes and retorted, "Oh, Shhh yourself."

She continued to play random notes and scribble them down, play and scribble, play and scribble, and occasionally hummed. She then sat up, gripped her harpitar, and began strumming out a unique, smooth, yet dramatic and shocking piece. It started out slow and clear, but once it reached it's softest part, it began to climax into a strong, heart-stopping, almost frightening song. She smiled to herself, and continued.
Once Lindsay finished, Skylar clapped and said: "good job!"

That's when Delancey called. Lindsay's phone played "The Hampster Dance", and she blushed and answered it. Thank goodness the teacher wasn't around. "Yo, it's me, Lindsay," she said, trying to blend in with the crowd. "Whassup?" She held her disguised spy-phone to her ear and listened. Delancey spoke in an urgent manner, as if in a hurry. "Agent Van Jensen! Quick, look at your messages."

Lindsay immediately looked in her text messages, and saw a new one. "Do I open it?" she asked Delancey.

"No! It's a virus. Do not open the message! Agent Van Jensen, do you copy?"

"Yes, I copy."

She held the pink phone in her hands, and began to worry. Was there someone else out to get her? Or was this a joke?

OOC: Lisbeth was part of the investigation squad that got Katrina to leave tamatown for Dazzlitchi town. Cade gave the police the camera/phone/recorder thingy, and Lisbeth was hired to hack into Katrina's computer.

Cade rejected the slip. "No thanks. I'd rather work toward it with Blaze, then take a contract like that. Sides, that says it's for a female idol singer."

Lindsay shut her phone and returned to her seat. She was tired of playing, and she had that classic "2:30 feeling", so she put her harpitar in her case and slumped over. She fell asleep right then and there.

Cade headed out to football practice. Halfway into practice, it began to rain. Groaning, Cade unhappily continued the sprint drills.

Blaze headed out to the nearby Italian restaurant. He smiled as he sat down to a basket of bread. He reached out, took one and began to butter it with a knife.

In Dazzilitchi ville, Katrina was extremely bored.

She was one of the most weak Dazzilitchis there.

People kicked her because she was famous and not them, and they threw tomatoes at her.

Katrina said: "I was raised like this. My life was like this. I need to change."

A little hoshitchi in the steps to becoming a Dazzilitchi threw a snowball at Katrina's face.

Katrina wanted to do what she would regularly do to the Hoshitchi, but her heart warned her not to.

Katrina just sat at the stump of the golden tree, crying her eyes out.

It wasn't her fault if she was acting mean at Tamatown- She was raised that way!

Katrina grabbed her guitar and smashed it against the ground.

"I can't go back. I'm not allowed. I'm a criminal there."

So Katrina recuperated the guitar strings and built a harp.

Harps were more silent, calm, and soothing.

Katrina just played mildly, her heart on nothing but that.

Then she realized the note she sent to Kate.

She called Kate. An answer took long.

(Low groaning beeps)

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

"The party you are calling is not available at the moment. Please leave a message after the tone. *BEEP*"

"Kate? It's Katrina. I'm calling to tell you that I'm extremely sorry for what I did. I'm treated like a homeless person here.

I've been treated like this all my life. In your city, everything's different. I didn't know I was acting that bad. I'm banned from your city now, but I feel isolated from the world. If I had a second chance, I wouldn't blow it. But I don't. Even if you and your friends don't think me as a friend, I still think them as a friend. I hope you receive this message. Bye."

Kate, who was sitting nearby the phone, and didn't want to answer, stared at the phone and blinked.

"Is that REALLY Katrina talking? Or was it some random Hoshitchi."

Sammy stared at the answering machine.

"She was kicked out of TamaTown. She'll never come back. She's not allowed."

Kate went to tell evryone she knew. They passed it on until everyone knew.

Then...

The bell rang for class to be over. Lindsay would have been sleeping in there forever, but another tama woke her up before the bell rang. "Thanks.." she mumbled sleepily, as she got up and took her instruments with her. She was obviously too young to be in college, but so were most others in her class as well, except for that one Makiko and that irritating Katrina girl. She immediately dialed Delancey.

"This is Delancey Anderson, who is this?"

"It's me, Lindsay. I'm lost. Where do I go next?"

"It is about 0500 hours, in brief, about dinnertime. I've heard of this great little Italian restaurant down the road, I suggest you go there."

"Alright, I'll try it. Which dorm do I get?"

"Dorms are right across the street. You have dorm #1031, on the tenth floor."

"Thank you."

About 20 minutes later, Lindsay found her dormroom, and began to unpack her things. She had to have something to wear for dinner. She looked around in her hotpink suitcase, and found a pretty dark blue dress with a matching clutch and a pair of black heels.

"Perfect," she said to herself, and about 10 minutes later, she ran to the parking lot, and got in her sleek motorcycle, and rode off towards the restaurant. "I could really make it in Music City," she laughed to herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back