TamaChat only open on weekends for August

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go in the chatrooms to help monitor if I could... but only one problem- I'm not allowed in chat rooms! Sorry! :(

I would if I could :wacko: ,

spypeeps3

hey the match maker can and my pet got a kid I dont know what to do, Can anyone help me plez? Send me a message. thanks for the help. Armeniachik :kuribotchi:

ok i see no one is here I dont know why so im going to but befor I do go if anyone wants to be friends with me ok talk to me and we will be friends !

:marumimitchi: i was looking forward to chatting, oh well, its a good reason. i guess

Why not have TamaChat open on Fridays (American) too for us fellow Australians? Maybe only for certain hours (for instance, 9:00am to 5:00pm EST Australia) or just 1 hour! It's your decision, Admin, your majesty/majesties! ;)

Oh, by the way, Hanatchi 3000, TamaChat is the chat service on TamaTalk! It's great! Maybe you should try it some time! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no downsides to this idea. This site really eats away at Bandwidth, so anything you can do to ease the problem, please resolve it. I can tolerate just about anything if it'll mean this site is more manageable for everyone. Keep up the growth, it's going great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back