TamaChat only open on weekends for August

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go in the chatrooms to help monitor if I could... but only one problem- I'm not allowed in chat rooms! Sorry! :(

I would if I could :wacko: ,

spypeeps3

hey the match maker can and my pet got a kid I dont know what to do, Can anyone help me plez? Send me a message. thanks for the help. Armeniachik :kuribotchi:

ok i see no one is here I dont know why so im going to but befor I do go if anyone wants to be friends with me ok talk to me and we will be friends !

:marumimitchi: i was looking forward to chatting, oh well, its a good reason. i guess

Why not have TamaChat open on Fridays (American) too for us fellow Australians? Maybe only for certain hours (for instance, 9:00am to 5:00pm EST Australia) or just 1 hour! It's your decision, Admin, your majesty/majesties! ;)

Oh, by the way, Hanatchi 3000, TamaChat is the chat service on TamaTalk! It's great! Maybe you should try it some time! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no downsides to this idea. This site really eats away at Bandwidth, so anything you can do to ease the problem, please resolve it. I can tolerate just about anything if it'll mean this site is more manageable for everyone. Keep up the growth, it's going great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back