Tamagotchi 4U English App

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe you could use your parents phone? what do they have?
My father has a nexus 7, (which I know can download the app) and my mother has a Sony Experia Z. However, both have very little memory left, so I don't think I'll be downloading it. Anyway, I don't have a 4U, so it doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see my phone using the famous "beam" with the NFC.

I have any chance my phone work on my futur 4u ? What do you think ?

What phone is it?

EDIT

Just seen you have a Huawei Mate 7 and posted this:

wesley_13j said:
I'd guess it may be unlikely, just so you don't get your hopes up.https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/

So far there's no Huawei's in the working list and I believe HUAWEI MT7-TL10 (In the non working list) is a Mate 7 model number.

Ha sorry i don't see the answer :)

Thank you, i see that when i receive my 4u

Sorry for the late update but Tropicatchi has been added to the app! :D

tropicartrwork2png_by_utakoloid-d92btbv.png

Pondetchi will also be available pretty soon ;)

Mr. Blinky has been recently working on the 4U app so it has more compatibility with the 4U+ (It seems the Japanese one won't have 4U+ items so far), aswell as adding some extra content you'll probably see sometime next week ^_^

Well I have finally buy the galaxy s6 edge (French version) and I tried with my tamagotchi but nothing happens ... But on the list of the compatible telephones we see my model there I do not understand !

Well I have finally buy the galaxy s6 edge (French version) and I tried with my tamagotchi but nothing happens ... But on the list of the compatible telephones we see my model there I do not understand !
European S5/6's don't work

I see that...so i sell my 4u. This tamagotchi is too bad without the app' !

I prefere olders version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back