Tamagotchi 4U+

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't watch it now but I will soon. Unfortunately if you're not in Japan you do miss out on a big dlc given to buyers of a new 4u+

I finally broke down and choose. Rose Pink. (Duh right? Lol) From HLJ. Can't wait to play with it and my other 4u. (It needed a buddy) I found a perfect pouch (Yet again) to fit a 4u perfectly. Forgot how I made it and remembered. Maybe I saw the future, lol. It has an opening on the back for the NFC. Lol. Its green but can't complain.

208wn06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats I hope you enjoy your new hands

Tama I got so happy when my blue 4u+ got mametchi and made him science mametchi

Has anyone recieved there pre-order from HLJ yet? I just got mine today and the box had a HUGE hole in and and my packaging was ripped open.

Has anyone recieved there pre-order from HLJ yet? I just got mine today and the box had a HUGE hole in and and my packaging was ripped open.
I received mine yesterday. I ordered through HLJ. The parcel is indeed huge and when I opened it there was so much space for just a small 4U+ device. But anyway, it wasn't damaged or ripped open.

Has anyone tried connecting 4U+ and the 4U app? It doesn't seem to work for me. It keeps asking me to bring my device together again at the second screen of the app! :(

EDIT:

Managed to get it to work. I had to remove the cover of my 4U+! It was easier to bump 4U and the nexus...

I found myself not touching the app because it's not compatible with the s6 for some odd reason. Though we have touch terminals in toysrus seiyu and pretty much anywhere still kinda bummed out though

Just wanted to say that the 4U+ can connect with the ~new~3DS for random NFC connections, so if you have one you can easily unlock the unlockable characters and destinations with it ^_^

Just wanted to say that the 4U+ can connect with the ~new~3DS for random NFC connections, so if you have one you can easily unlock the unlockable characters and destinations with it ^_^
Wait, noob question here, but what? Sounds like some 4U+ unlockables just require any random NFC bump? So bump with the n3DS to trigger the unlock?

Wait, noob question here, but what? Sounds like some 4U+ unlockables just require any random NFC bump? So bump with the n3DS to trigger the unlock?
Any NFC use. It can be downloading an item, connecting to another Tamagotchi, etc, I've unlocked everything by just connecting my two Tamagotchis for example.

If you check out my tmblr you can check out all my tamagotchi 4u plus pictures and info i gather. I swapped out many of the faceplates for colour combinations. These devices are quickly becoming my very favorite colour version o.o

My tmblr is : odds-and-ends-with-love

My Pink Rose finally showed up after being stuck at "Processing shipping" limbo from HLJ... Got here and I am trying to connect them. (4u/4u+) Its really pretty.

Anyone have a quick translation of the connection icon? Not sure if I am selecting things right.

My Pink Rose finally showed up after being stuck at "Processing shipping" limbo from HLJ... Got here and I am trying to connect them. (4u/4u+) Its really pretty.

Anyone have a quick translation of the connection icon? Not sure if I am selecting things right.
They're the same as the 4u the only changes in the plus are characters,unlockables, events, two tamas receiving an extra 2 stages, items, etc

Never used the NFC, that is why I am asking. I was hoping simple translation of the connection menu.

nevermind. Found out... lol.

One on connection, one off. One will see the other then connect...

I'm getting my baby pink 4U+ on Thursday! I can't wait, I hope I get the cupcake toddler.

I can't find the post, but I had offered to compare photos with my blue 4U and blue 4U+. The 4U+ finally arrived. Anyone still want the comparison photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back