Tamagotchi Addiction Test

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Tama Person

Reaction score
Hi i found a rather intresting tamagotchi addiction test in Tamagotchi Planet and here is the link:Click Here

plz post your test results! Mine is 46% addicted

That is a very big tamagotchi addiction test indeed! 100 questions!

I took the test and it said that I am 67% addicted to tamagotchis.

I play with my tamagotchis alot but I don't read out loud to them or make sure that they can see the T.V. XD. :furawatchi:

-sk8er girl-

HAHA. Mine is only a 1%.... this is because the bateries have been dead for a few months and i finally stopped nagging my mom to get new batts. lol oops

0%-9% You don't really like Tamagotchi do you? That, or you just got into it, or you never really got into it.

no no thats not it.... its the batteries.. :'-(

...it doesn't work on my computer :huh: Because when i took the test i got a 0-1% and then i since i knew that wasn't right...so i took the test again and answered all the questions right and i still only got a 10% :D i guess ill have to try and take it when im on a different computer -RR :rolleyes:

Ohh I love that test I'm 63% aticted (and I only have like 5 tamas lol)

EDIT: That's happened to afew of my friends RR, one got a one and had like half checked off and the other got a five and had like 3/4 of it checked off.

Last edited by a moderator:
My laptop is sooooo slow, it takes like 5 minutes 2 load something and once i tried 2 do that and it said "Server Error" :furawatchi:

Ugh......that gives u ur answer. :)

~MissiKK~

...it doesn't work on my computer :blink: Because when i took the test i got a 0-1% and then i since i knew that wasn't right...so i took the test again and answered all the questions right and i still only got a 10% ^_^ i guess ill have to try and take it when im on a different computer -RR :)
I answered all the questions right and it said 0% when I pressed "compute test score" :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back