Tamagotchi Addiction Test

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i got freaking 1% !!! I have one and I like it but I don't do much stuff with it except take care of it. P.S "Adam" says hi!

(lol my tama)

It says i'm only 5% but that's because I don't have any Angelgotchi/Devilgotchi etc, any merchandise, because they don't sell them here, and I don't have more than 3 Tams because My Mum won't let me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ♥♥♥ Tams!! :(

Taking your Tamagotchi in the bath is a sign of HATING your Tamagotchi, because if U drop it into the bath, it'll break, and may NEVER WORK AGAIN!!!!!! I do bring mine into the bathroom, though... Don't let it get 2 near the bath, in case it falls in. If it beeps while I'm in the bath, I get out, dry my hands and check on it. How addicted is THAT!!!???!!!???!!! :( :angry: :angry:

I am addicted 50% it said!YAHOO!I can help ppl instead of directions.MY FRIEND OWNS about a good 700 OF EACH!!(v1,v2,v3)!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am addicted 50% it said!YAHOO!I can help ppl instead of directions.MY FRIEND OWNS about a good 700 OF EACH!!(v1,v2,v3)!!!!!
Imagine... 2100 little things beeping at once...

lol i got freaking 1% !!! I have one and I like it but I don't do much stuff with it except take care of it. P.S "Adam" says hi!
(lol my tama)
well i guess it IS kinda hard to be addicted THAT much :huh:

I got 33%... If my tamas were brand new then I'd probably get a higher score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back