Tamagotchi art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kiki_christmas_upload_by_utakoloid-d89uy9i.png

I created a Tamagotchi character called Kageritchi :p

kageritchi_by_kurosantchi-d898c3k.png

He's about the same age as Lovesoratchi before his most recent evolution, I guess.
He's based on an alpaca but it probably isn't very obvious :p

Here's his bio:

Name: Kageritchi
Meaning: "shadow or cloud (e.g. on someone's happiness); shade; gloom" - Jisho.org
Colors: Light turquoise, dark turquoise, white
Cheek color: Blue
Eye color: Silver
Personality: Kageritchi is very positive and optimistic, so he is usually cheerful. However, when he cries, it causes the weather in the area to turn stormy. So, he is quite spoiled, because everyone usually does whatever he wants so as not to upset him. He can be bratty and mischievous at times, but he gets along very well with others. He is quite naive even for his young age.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I decided to draw le Kikitchi because yea

Maaaaagiiiic ye

magic_by_00purplepyonkotchi00-d89xgeh.png
Guys the one rule in life is that there is never enough Kikitchi fanart
I agree, never enough (and this looks amazing <3)

My boyfriend showed me this picture today (he found it on dA he said), I KNEW it had to be yours :lol:

I agree, never enough (and this looks amazing <3)

My boyfriend showed me this picture today (he found it on dA he said), I KNEW it had to be yours :lol:
Thank you! :D

You're art is much better than mine though lol

I actually feel honored that someone can recognize my art as mine XD

burpmondebutchi_zps039c5d46.png

Burpmon and Debutchi (Or as I like to call them, the Super Chubby Hype Squad). Even though Burpmon is a Digimon and not a Tamagotchi, I'm still posting this here because he was directly inspired by Debutchi who also appears in this drawing.

They're both the results of overfeeding a Tamagotchi or Digimon - an overfed Tamagotchi on the Osutchi and Mesutchi will result in Debutchi as most of you already know, while an overfed Digimon on the Digimon Twin will result in Burpmon.

First attempt at drawing with my new laptop, I'm sorry it looks terrible but I CAN'T ZOOM on this laptop, you don't evenknow how impossible it is to draw without zooming at all :(

Anyway, Have a Swaggy Himespetchi #Swaggyspetchi4U

Maybe Mametchi likes bad girls :wub: (?)

swaggyspetchi_final_by_utakoloid-d8dck3y.png

Here's a 10-minute sketch I did of Lovesoratchi

untitled_drawing_by_tamabelle-d8dgixr.png

Here's Veemon; I know he's not a Tamagotchi character, but Digimons are Tamagotchis so I guess that counts :p

Also this was a commission and he's wearing those clothes as requested by the commissioner.

cm__veemon_by_tamabelle-d8ctb5v.png

Oh mai I almost forgot about this topic

But anyway here's a doodle of Lovesoratchi I did today

lovesoratchi_ye_by_00purplepyonkotchi00-d8f758f.png

I made it with only FireAlpaca and no MSpaint hoorey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back