Tamagotchi Coloring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaGotchi

Reaction score
Grawr, I'm back from my vacation, and I wasnted to use this forum to comment on something... :lol:

While I was on vacation, I brought my red w/ bubbles v2 tama with me, and the second week we were there I noticed a tiny area where the white paint on the 'crack' around my tamagotchis screen had peeled away to reveal the red underneath. I ignored it at first, but carrying it around made the hole bigger. Then, being the clumsy person I am, I dropped it and TONS of the paint got scraped off. Now it looks really bad, and I'm hoping to get a new one soon. So, anyway, has this happened to any of you guys? =(

i have that v2 color aswell (and the green one).

The same thing happened to me (although, i did not drop it)... the paint is scratching off. It is anoing.

i'v droped mine a few times (clumbsey me) but luckley it didnt break or no paint came off phew :)

It looks like the paint could come off easily on the aussie and american V2s... maybe we should use clear nailpolish or varnish to seal the paint jobs...

That's a really good idea to use clear nailpolish... I might have to try that on my V1 because even though the paint job on that one is pretty good, I've still dropped it alot and some of the paint has peeled off. :D :p .

i have a aussie v2 as well.the pink with green stars.

the paint job really sucks. comes off easily, unlike my keitais which seem to have a transparent layer over the design so the design doesnt come off. anyway, my pink v2 got its designs scrached off really badly so i decided to use nail polish over it. this is how it look like now ;)

look here

Last edited by a moderator:
all of my tamagotchis's paint always eventually comes off on its own over time. Well not all of it just a little so it looks............scratchy

i have the dark purple on with white pattern. hasnt happened to any of mine im afraid :D

The paint hasn't peeled off on mine (mine is uk version), but I get tiny scratches and smudges on the screen that drive me CRAZY!!!

On my V2, it hasn't got paint because it is clear :p

the paint that comes off is always the desioghn not the solid color underneath. thats why my UK conexion's paint naver came off becauseits just s0lid light blue! :p

mine the paint stays on and i have had 3 of them for over 2 months now and i just got my v2 so i dk if the design will stay on or not??

thats nothin i have had 8 tamagotchis altogether but lost all exept for 3 of them and so far i have had 2 v2's

;) Nope, never happened to me. I have three V2's and they're in perfect shape. I'm really picky with mine tho. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back