TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would know if they are out or not coz my friends would have told me. Or maybe they are not out in Australia. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Maybe there have been v3s in different contrys like Japan and they are just starting to introduce them to countrys lijke th U.K and America :)

[SIZE=14pt] Anything above the Version Two on eBay is fake. The Version Three comes out February 2006.[/SIZE] 

Regards,

DarkCore
Heh... i doupt that, i remember emailing bandai and they said they have NO plans on releasing a V.3 outside japan...why would bandai lie?

What do you think the V-3 features have?

I can't wait 'till they come out, you know... There are other ones out there!

But hey, here came allong the keitais! And then came along the Entama enjoy life! :)

It's not exiting, if you really think about it you know

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a sale on eBay.ca that is supposedly selling V3 Tamagotchis.

Here

I don't know if it's real, though. I doubt it, but I might be wrong.

hey, do u know the website for the tamagotchi connection version 2? :furawatchi:

hey I'm new to tamagotchis but I have 2 of them. one is a :lol: ant she has a kid and the other is a toddler. I know three codes already!!!!

A few days ago I got a ToysRus letter thing and it had Tamagotchi Connection 3 for $19.95So my mum took me to ToysRus and we asked where they were and she said there wern't any in stock! But I know that there must be a few in some store somewhere...
There is no V3 you probably saw V22222222222 not 3!

I Think? :mimitchi:

So far, for all we know, Bandai has not released a v3..

If they were going to release it, they would have released it right before christmas for marketing purposes. That sounds smart doesnt it?.. And they would make sure they release it around christmas time, so they get lots of slaes, and they would advertise it loads aswell.. So at the moment I dont think a v3 will be/has released in the next few months.

//Haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back