Tamagotchi Connection V4 Characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
I got this list by debugging one of my two V4s, and cycling through the available characters.

Here's the list...

Kuritchi(Boy/Girl)

Mizutamatchi

Mohitamatchi

Young Robotchi

Hinotamatchi

Young Mimitchi

???(The Little Whale looking guy from the Entama)

Mametchi

Kuchipatchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Masktchi

Mimitchi

???

Robotchi

Gozarutchi

Oyajitchi

Ojitchi

Otokitchi

Violetchi/Leaftchi

Pyonpyontchi

???(Entama Dinosaur)

???(Three bumps on his head, also from Entama)

Shimashimatchi

Young Memetchi

Togetchi

Ringotchi

???(Little Bunbuntchi from Osutchi/Mesutchi)

???(Little Bunkotchi)

???(Tamatchi with Elvis Hair)

Young Mametchi

Nikatchi

Young Dorotchi

Pyonkotchi

Memetchi

Meidotchi

Marotchi

Ponitchi

???(Don't recognize this one)

Yattatchi

Debatchi

Tensaitchi(!!)

???(Secret Kuchizoku Character from Entama!!)

Makiko/Madeline Paulimer(!!)

???(Tooth from Osutchi)

???(Tooth from Mesutchi)

???(Tamatchi with Elvis Hair and Bow)

Oniontchi

Minotchi

Young Kuchipatchi

Ichigotchi

In short, they put most of the favorite characters from the V2 and V3, and all characters teenager and older from the Entama on the V4s. No Hatenazoku characters, though.

I'm just too happy right now that Tensaitchi is actually on the V4s. ^_^

hello im new in tamatalk can you help me with my v3?

Yes Ichigotchi is on the V4! The animations for Ichigotchi are redone too, and sooo adorable! I got an Ichigotchi and Young Robotchi this morning :D

I REALLY want a Young Kuchipatchi though... sooo badly... Since Kuchipatchi is my favorite, Young Kuchipatchi must be soo adorable too :D And thanks for the list... that's A LOT of characters!

im new im getting my tamagotchi today in a hour. i want to get thos character :D lol...plz tell me how to get this character

Lets see...I think I can confirm some of the names...

???(Entama Dinosaur) Sebiretchi

???(Three bumps on his head, also from Entama) Ponitchi

???(Tamatchi with Elvis Hair) Yasagurutchi

???(Tooth from Osutchi) Hawainotchi

???(Tooth from Mesutchi) Hawaikotchi

These I can't tell from your description, so I need either pics or a more detailed description

???(The Little Whale looking guy from the Entama)

???(Little Bunbuntchi from Osutchi/Mesutchi)

???(Little Bunkotchi)

And btw, it's not Puchitchi. It's PETITCHI. The babies on the Keitai and V2 are Puchitchi.

~OM21

to get young mametchi, you need to make sure the happy meter doesn't go to 0, or you won't get him. :wacko: :furawatchi:

V4 sounds like the cutest thing ever! Young Kuchipatichi is the one I want. As soon as v4 is in a store near me I am so buying one. Thanks so much for this info, it must have taken you a long time. ~tulip~

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, thanks! January - 9 days away! YEEEEEEEEEESS! It HAS to come out sometime before then, it just HAS to!! Or else Garfield will ROWR!! FFT!! and scare it.

yes! i have ichigotchi on my v1 @ the moment and he is adorable! Thanks for the character chart

OMG! They have togetchi! I <3 Togetchi *pokes avvie*

He's so fat n' chubby! ^-^

The elvis lookin' hair style guy is Ginjiriotchi. He orinallly came from Gen 1 or 2.
No, Ginjirotchi didn't have Elvis hair. Mr. Ginjirotchi from the old dating Tamagotchi did though. The V2 has the original Ginjirotchi, but his pic on the site was switched with a pic of Mr.Ginjirotchi.

Oso Mesu21, I'm confused? Could you repeat that again.
First, it's OsuMesu. Or just OM21.

Second, the original Tamagotchi launched in 1996 had Ginjirotchi. He had a flat head, just as how he's seen on the V2 today.

The Arukotchi (Dating Tamagotchi) had an alternate version of him named Mr.Ginjirotchi, who had Elvis-styled hair.

During the release of the V2, Bandai used the original image of Ginjirotchi that was used on the original Tamagotchi, but was portrayed as Mr.Ginjirotchi on the site and growth charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back