Tamagotchi Connection V4 Characters!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: Cool!!!!I must have taken a long time to do...and we appricate it...Thanks!!And we are going to look for a v4 on Tuesday!I can't wait... ;) :lol: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I have 2 v4s right now and i live in Texas, Pottsboro.Would someone please make a picture character chart!Its WAYYY less confusing.

What about ringatetior ringatchi What ever it's called.It looks like an apple. :p

That is weird cus, my tamagotchi is zero years old and i got tusnotchi on V4 as a character.

My favorite tamagotchi from the v4 is a Makikotchi!

and meidotchi i made anime characters of Makiko and meidotchi

but i have not yet named them. exept for makikotchi her name is

makiko in my manga im writting now.

I got this list by debugging one of my two V4s, and cycling through the available characters.
Here's the list...

Kuritchi(Boy/Girl)

Mizutamatchi

Mohitamatchi

Young Robotchi

Hinotamatchi

Young Mimitchi

???(The Little Whale looking guy from the Entama)

Mametchi

Kuchipatchi

Tarakotchi

Hanatchi

Masktchi

Mimitchi

???

Robotchi

Gozarutchi

Oyajitchi

Ojitchi

Otokitchi

Violetchi/Leaftchi

Pyonpyontchi

???(Entama Dinosaur)

???(Three bumps on his head, also from Entama)

Shimashimatchi

Young Memetchi

Togetchi

Ringotchi

???(Little Bunbuntchi from Osutchi/Mesutchi)

???(Little Bunkotchi)

???(Tamatchi with Elvis Hair)

Young Mametchi

Nikatchi

Young Dorotchi

Pyonkotchi

Memetchi

Meidotchi

Marotchi

Ponitchi

???(Don't recognize this one)

Yattatchi

Debatchi

Tensaitchi(!!)

???(Secret Kuchizoku Character from Entama!!)

Makiko/Madeline Paulimer(!!)

???(Tooth from Osutchi)

???(Tooth from Mesutchi)

???(Tamatchi with Elvis Hair and Bow)

Oniontchi

Minotchi

Young Kuchipatchi

Ichigotchi

In short, they put most of the favorite characters from the V2 and V3, and all characters teenager and older from the Entama on the V4s. No Hatenazoku characters, though.

I'm just too happy right now that Tensaitchi is actually on the V4s. :eek:
Nice work! :( my tama is just a head on a body :angry: and it is an adult.It sort-of looks like a Japanisie geesha(those laydies that wear there hare up and that wight make up)Witch caecter is that? :angry:

P.S.you did so great on that list

Lets see...I think I can confirm some of the names...
???(Entama Dinosaur) Sebiretchi

???(Three bumps on his head, also from Entama) Ponitchi

???(Tamatchi with Elvis Hair) Yasagurutchi

???(Tooth from Osutchi) Hawainotchi

???(Tooth from Mesutchi) Hawaikotchi

These I can't tell from your description, so I need either pics or a more detailed description

???(The Little Whale looking guy from the Entama)

???(Little Bunbuntchi from Osutchi/Mesutchi)

???(Little Bunkotchi)

And btw, it's not Puchitchi. It's PETITCHI. The babies on the Keitai and V2 are Puchitchi.

~OM21
I hate to contradict, but I believe that Puchi means Petit/Small, so Puchitchi and Petitchi are one and the same. I'm sure there's an already released name for the young panda character.

Anyway that must have taken hard work as everyone says. Try copying a few of those more odd Tamagotchi characters which you believe not many know about yet onto Paint onto your computer pixel by pixel or scan your Tamagotchi, everyone wants to know exactly what some characters look like!

I have 2 v4s right now and i live in Texas, Pottsboro.Would someone please make a picture character chart!Its WAYYY less confusing.
I with prettygirlmadi! all the way! ;) :D :angry: :angry:

P.S. Does anyone here like Kutchipatchi? He's sooo the best!

I Love Kutchipatchi :D i have one of those Tamagotchi lanyards and :( is all over it , he is soo cool and yes is anyone capable of making pictures for the character guide ?

What is an en-tama?? :) :)
An En-tama is a lot like the V4. It came out in Japan last year, and it allows you to go to school, get a job and go to Tamatown. It's very very much like the V4, with only slight differences... well, and the En-tama is in Japanese :(

Then the Uratama is like the Entama but with blue pixels, and different characters! I am waiting for my En-tama to come in the mail.. I've only read about them, but never played with one :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back