Tamagotchi Connexion V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - Great Find Ethan1994!

Spiffy, Thanks for the Translations!

It looks like Bandai is bringing the Entama to English!

...All those emails we sent finally paid off! XD ;)

I hope we'll recieve more information in the coming weeks!

Wow - Great Find Ethan1994!Spiffy, Thanks for the Translations!

It looks like Bandai is bringing the Entama to English!

...All those emails we sent finally paid off! XD :(

I hope we'll recieve more information in the coming weeks!
Yes CS! :D I agree, there are a 'LOT' oif fans waiting untill Bandai makes an 'English Version' of the Entama, including me! ;) We all just have to be patient, and wait to hear some news from Bandai! :)

//Tama-Love

*looks at the Music Shop screenshot* Wow, that piano's expensive! I guess they increased the maximum points you can have. I hope the English one does that as well.

omg if u see the kindergarden place there are different charachters so i think the characters are gona be different to the one in the entama

I saw at on wikipedia this morning.It looks so awesome.

Tamagotchi version 4This article contains information about a scheduled or expected future product.

It may contain unverified or unreliable information, and may not reflect the final version of the product.

On Tamagotchi.com, it was announced that there would be a new version of Tamagotchi and that the first designs coming in January 2007 would be decided by fans voting on the Tamagotchi website. [1]

The Jinsei Tamagotchi Connexion version 4 website has already been released, that is how its name is known. [1]
Quoting directly from wikipedia news. :unsure: However, is it just me or does tamagotchi.com "not" have anything on this V4??

Ra,

Cool! If they really are the English En-Tama then do you think this would work on them? I don't have an En-Tama but I've kinda been wanting to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! If they really are the English En-Tama then do you think this would work on them? I don't have an En-Tama but I've kinda been wanting to try it.
I doubt it. The password system on the V4 seems to be completely different.

does anyone have the v4 of u do can u send me pics of it and tamatown for v4
The version 4 hasn't be released yet.

Go to Tamagotchi Europe, and click Espanol. It will ask you to select a version, the button that says 'JinSei' has a picture of one of the version 4 colours on it. Click it, you can now enter Jinsei TamaTown by clicking the appropriate button.

Try this to log in, I took it off another topic:

User Name: UNONO

Password: DBFCDAA EADFADF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back