Tamagotchi Connexion V4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've seen from the screenshots, some of the characters we'll be getting on V4 include the following:

~Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kutchipatchi (as usual)

~MohiTamatchi and MizuTamatchi (returning from V3)

~PetitChocotchi (From Osu/Mesu, panda-ish child characher from TMP2)

~Harutchi (From Osu/Mesu, blue Mametchi child from TMP4)

~Hawaikotchi (From Mesu, tooth-shapped teen with pink pigtails, TMP1)

~Ojitchi, Otokitchi, and Oyajitchi (as usual)

New items include

~Toy Helicopter

~Piano

~Sound System

~Jeans

Features carried over from Entama seem to include:

~Ball-antenna shell

~Highest amount of points possible increased (about 99,999G)

More info to come as more Jinsei (V4) info is revealed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool.... I'm making a list of questions that I'm gpoing to ask Bandai about the V4 Tamagotchi. This is sort of a rough draft:

Is the V4 out in Europe already, or are they just putting the TamaTown up ahead of time?

How much will the Tamagotchi V4 cost?

Will the only V4 shell released be the winning one from the Shellection Contest?

I had thought of some more, but I forgot them. *shot* Anyway, post with any questions you want to add or something.

Here's another update. I went over to TamaCity (Jinsei, V4) and tried it out for myself.

The places still unavailable to visit are the King, the Travel Center, and the (NEW) Office Buildings.

The Jinsei has a complicated but incredible password system. Instead of the Entama and V3 internet/password systems, Jinsei has a system where you actually collect a certain amount of money and items and get a password that gives all of the items onto your pet. You can get up to 10 items and (apparently) as much money as you want. This makes it easier to get lots of money and goods quickly, and I'm quite impressed by it. :huh:

New characters discovered:

~YoungMametchi (From Keitai/Akai, V2, V3, and Entama)

~YoungMemetchi (From Entama)

~YoungKutchipatchi (From Entama)

~YoungDorotchi (From Entama)

~Ponitchi (from Entama)

Two more items discovered:

~Graduation Gown

~Graduation Cap

Foods Discovered:

~Chocolate

~Fried Chicken

~Caramel

~Lollipop

You'll definately be able to earn more than 9999 gotchi points because the piano costs 28000 gotchi points. Is the v4 released already in spain then???

Hmmmm......Haven't seen them in the shops.So they're not where I live(yet).Coming to Europe?Yay!I hope we don't move away before they come. :huh: Oh well,I better get looking.*goes to shop.....It's 18:54 right now*

The Jinsei has NOT been released yet, the website is mainly leaked info. From what we know from the Shellection contest, the V4 is scheduled to be released around January 2007 (good timing for me, my birthday's that month! :furawatchi: )

Yay!I got in!I got in with a username and password from another topic.Here they are:

USERNAME: UNONO

PASSWORD: DBFCDAA EADFADF

Oh yeah,the character is a Furawatchi.

THANKS!!!!

i cant wait(by the way my b-day is in febuary the 1st!)

Aww.. their Travel and Race Game (Game Center) are coming soon.. (and the Office)

Well, they say próximamente, which means 'soon'.

EDIT: And the King!

You don't need a password to see past generations, either

My computers to slow to get into the site but I did catch a glimpse of it over someones house but I didn't know the passwords to get in so ya... Oh and by the way I'm back.

i do not think its a very good idea to check out the page for the v4 cuz isint it better if itz a surprise well my opinion :) :)

;) i am SO excited. :D :lol: Thanks SO much for sharing that. :D :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink: B) :) :) :lol: ;) :blink: :D

Info about my tamas: B)

V1-

Name:pip :D

Weight:5

Character:unknown, but it's female :p

Training:0

Generation:1

Egg, baby, child, teenager or adult:baby :) :unsure: :ph34r:

V2-

Name:Fuibo :blink: <_< :ph34r:

Weight:67

Character:unknown, but looks like a bird with anttenae