Tamagotchi Cruelty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats wrong.

DONT KILL! DONT KILL! DONT KILL! DONT KILL!

All my love (to tamagotchis)

Shelbs

some people make me SICK that is wrong so what iff tamagotchis arent really well i belive they r and im so dam sure other people think they r as well the whole point is that, that person is still killing somthing poor tamagotchis they dont deserve it do THEY how twisted can u be to wach somthing die U SICK PEOPLE MUST STOP :D :D

You have to wonder, if someone would torture a fake animal... they have the possibilities of being a psychopath and doing the same to real animals and people.

yeah a boy at my school saw my friend playing with her tama. then he wanted one, got one, and kept killing it over and over. luckiliy he got bored with it and gave to my friend who now takes loving care of it. i'm so mad at that guy. ;)

If you think THAT'S mean, my friend hates hers, too! She just leaves it alone all day, then when it's dead, she sometimes says she'll just leave it as a ghost forever!! ;) :D :( :( :( :( :(

END TAMA CRUELTY!!!

He has sooooo many issues.I mean like 2 kill a tama?!That's just wrong. ;) END TAMA CRUELTY!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

END TAMA CRUELTY!

We have been letting this happen for too long!

END TAMA CRUELTY!

END TAMA CRUELTY!

Sign, people, sign!

By the way, if you don't think tamagotchis are living, why are you here? If you don't think they have feelings, why should you care if somebody kills their Tama on purpose?

Last edited by a moderator:
that is just sick

loads of boys tell me and my friends to kill them but we don't

(and i hope no oneelse trys this) :unsure: B)

girl 13

A Tamagotchi petition isn't going to stop people from killing their tamagotchis...

That kid just sees it as a toy, which in reality...it is...but a lot of us (including myself) really like to look at it as a real pet.

*shrug* I wouldn't be so outraged by it. I don't see how he finds entertainment in killing them...that's kinda freaky.

right this gurl at school has a tamagotchi and i thought she really loved but wonday i asked her if we could conect our tamagotchis together she said no i havent got i left it at home now ur all proberly thinking thats not bad but just carry on reading.. anyway the next day she brang it in to school i said well can we conect them now she looked at me for a sec and burst out laughing i said whats so funny she showed me her tama and it waz dead surrounded by poo.But the worst thing is now she hatches new tamagotchis but doesent leave them at home she takes it to school and whatches it do poos but doesent clear it up its moaning for food and she doesent feed and the worst thing she lets it get really ill and by this time its dead...now wots even worse than that..she does it EVERY day hatches it then watches it die.When i go to school she has a new one by the end of school its dead.and she does it all the time now.im not sure how to stop her and im so sorry that i cant because she has killed loads of tamagotchis.

tamzin

Well it's really none of your business what other people do with their toys. The only thing you can really watch out for is how these people treat animals and other people, because torturing tamagotchis is a bit of a warning sign that can lead to real cruelty.

Ratstar has a point, an electronic toy doesn't really matter when you look at the big picture. What's more important is if that person is hurting animals.

I think we should still call PETA on this kid... :D J/p.

OMG!!!!!!

That is sooooooooooooooooooo upsetting! :p

[SIZE=14pt]Every single tama desearves a life, no matter what they look like!!![/SIZE]

That person just makes me sick!

Well, at least our tama's r safe from harm! :D

yea i no but my point is that she LIKES it and its a bit sad that she likes to kill things i waz only saying what she does i no its not my bussinss but i waz only saying what she does the thing is i have to watch her do it oh and dont worry i wont say any thing next time OK

that is so mean!! wanting to kill ur tamagotchi is so cruel and can lead to that person to try and kill his/her own pets!!! i know someone at school that didnt want to take care of her tama anymore, so she left it at home for it to die!!!!!!

Tamagotchi Cruelty is a VERY sick thing to do for sick and twisted person.
I know a boy who does it- He actually likes (Ok, you're going to hear something VERY bad) killing (yes, killing) his tamagotchis! He never feeds it or anything, so he can watch it die and entertain his little sick-minded self.

This makes me outraged, ^_^   sad  :p   and sick.

I know some other people too, and actually have websites about how to and tamagotchi hatred. I found these sites through links and search when I typed "tamagotchi".

There are many ways YOU can help save a life or two- or even hundreds.

One of the things are signing a petiton. So post to say "NO" to tama cruelty now. Include your gender and age. Please include a comment to show you REALLY care.
:( Down with the tamagotchi Cruelty!

:D PUNCH THE GUY WHO IS KILLING HIS TAMAGOTCHI!!

:( Makes me sad too..

:( I searched tamagotchi too and I saw the sites. Down with the sites!

Noo! Down with cruelty! I am 11 and I am a girl. Comments above :D

Gee, that's the most pointless waste of time I've ever heard. Why buy an expensive Tamagotchi, when all you're going to do is kill it over and over? ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: KILLERS IF ANY1 WANTS TO STOP THIS PLZ RESPOND TO THIS IS RILLI MEAN TO DO THAT TO YUR TAMAGOTCHIS I NO SOM1 INMY CLAS THAT DOES THAT :lol: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back