Tamagotchi Cruelty

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOWN WITH TAMA CRUELTY!!!1 :wacko:

Emily, 10!!!!

Destroy TAMA CRUELTY! sTOP tama CRUELTY!!!!

No no no no i can't belive that some people can do that i i know that tamagotchis are cvertial pets but all pets need to be looked after even if there vertial pets.

That's horrible.What's the point of owning a Tamagotchi if you're just going to torture it? I know they're just little electronic eggs,but they have such personality.They don't deserve that.
exactly. why did he get it any ways? that's just mean. killing his tama? bad.
why did he get it in the first place?

how horable i kno they are concided toys but i dont think thry are they are so small and lovable whith teir own personaltiy and i

LORD SESSHOMARU SAYS

[SIZE=21pt]DOWN WITH TAMAGOTCHI ABUSE[/SIZE]

Okay, I do agree that killing Tamagotchi for "sport" or entertainment isn't a very good thing, but you people are knocking this thing way out of preportion. They are COMPUTERS. They are ROBOTS. And they do not have feelings. They are just programs. It is really nice to have a pet to care for, and it's perfectly okay to be sad when they die, but there is no point in making them your life, when they are virtual and purely so. So please don't talk like killing Tamagotchi is an epidemic or a rebellion or anything similar. It is simply people having different views than yours. You can't help this, and if you can't handle other people thinking differently, you'll never survive in the real world.

I say, *ahem*, NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!? MY TAMAGOTCHI IS MY 2ND BEST FRIEND! <_< :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I also think that this is wrong. Why pay 15 plus on a tama just to let them die. I payed 58 bucks for my 2 Connexions and 14.99 per Connection( I got one for my birthday and another one two weeks later). I take care of them and when I don't want to take care of them or can't I use the pause feature. Thats why I don't like other vitrual pets. They are fun but I can't pause them.

But I rather see Tamagotchi Cruelty rather then Animal or Human Cruelty.

well i think it's better these kids kill their tama's then go out and start killing animals or something.

i remember on the news seeing some kids that tortured a kitten, lit it on fire and beat the hell out of it.

there's more serious stuff going on in the world to worry about then some kids killing an electronic toy.

[SIZE=21pt]You know, Tamagotchi's may be electric, but they teach us so many things, like how to be responsible or bad things will happen. I guess some people, like that boy you talked about doesn't feel the bond of having a tamagotchi. Don't get me wrong, i know it's just a plastic case with batteries inside, but when i'm sad or lonely, my tama's always there jumping around the screen ready to play with me or munch on a little snack. Sometimes just when I'm bored, i like playing with it! So I could never delibratelly kill a tamagotchi, not because it's mean and cruel (well, that too), but because of the bond that i have with my tamagotchi, is like a promise to take care of it and not harm it in anyway.[/SIZE]

lolli911

female

7th grade

Last edited by a moderator:
I say, *ahem*, NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!? MY TAMAGOTCHI IS MY 2ND BEST FRIEND! :angry: :) :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Awsome avvie.

Okay, I do agree that killing Tamagotchi for "sport" or entertainment isn't a very good thing, but you people are knocking this thing way out of preportion. They are COMPUTERS. They are ROBOTS. And they do not have feelings. They are just programs. It is really nice to have a pet to care for, and it's perfectly okay to be sad when they die, but there is no point in making them your life, when they are virtual and purely so. So please don't talk like killing Tamagotchi is an epidemic or a rebellion or anything similar. It is simply people having different views than yours. You can't help this, and if you can't handle other people thinking differently, you'll never survive in the real world.
VERY well said! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back