Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one more post for Mame town xoxo for interiors.. plz shade them

xTcge6a.png
iLulyHd.png

But, but, but... who's gonna continue development?

In addition i've never stated any form of disliking you. I find you to be awesome, especially for putting together this project here ^_^

Same thing as Nazotchi25... I still like you (and ship you with mametchi) I'm not sure if I'd be considered one of your friends, but even so, I'm not leaving or hating. I enjoy working on sprites and making this game & whatnot, and it truly is awesome how you put this all together like so :)

OKAY I QUIT

I started this to bring the community toghether and make my friends happy but now everyone's leaving and hating me and I just cna't take it anymoreeeeeeeeeee!!!! ;----;
C'mon EMF, be strong, I didn't leave because of you, just a few other TT members on here, were on my nerves. Anyway, don't let your hard work, and everyones hard work go to waste, many people would've worked for hours trying to help, so stay strong :) . I enjoy making and helping with sprites and it would be a shame if you stopped the progress of this game. Please EMF :) I don't hate you.. -_-

aren't you glad to see me again, yey, I made the exterior for Mame City, I finished Patchi Forest, but I deleted it, ugh, can't be bothered to try again lol, oops, anyhow, oopz, no shading :p

OvqCvQJ.png

You could just use the concepts of some of the games on Tamagotchi's, you know, instead, just change the graphics and all, because its pretty hard to think of some lol. Some of the games you could do are:

Heading

Sound Block

Run and Jump

Flag

Jewels

Pool

Jump Rope

Shape

Shoot the Bug

Long Jump

Get

Ya know, thats only a handful, but it will probably help because I find it hard to thing of 'original ideas' as well lol. You could also like use two characters in one game or something if we run out of ideas for minigames which is pretty likely, but we never know :p

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm working on the UraTamaTown Exterior currently :) I will also finish off the Interiors with it (all three) It might take a while but I am still in for the game :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Most games on Tamagotchi v-pets are too hard to program with Game Maker for me somehow tho XD

BTW I once came up with the idea to have Mametchi turn vintage-style while in Vintage Vill...

2e53z3t.jpg

But it's probably a stupid idea XD

OK, I finished them all for Ura TamaTown and I'll edit this soon... :D

Yay, I finished all of them :D The first Interior is for the first building, second for second and third for the third. Anyhow, I'm really happy with it and here it is~

Oh and shading please- mega derp

3XcM5au.png

ff13iSw.png

9ftGwPT.png

LnfuA8o.png

BACK HURAH AFTER 10000000000000000x YEARS

AND NOW I PRESENT YOU THE TENSAITCHI BUNDLE DELUXE WOOP WOOP

pDHnpHb.png

All the things EMF needs in Tensaitchi's game is there woop. It's like Shoot The Bugs but spaced-themed. More like Space Invader. The plot is there's an unusual number of space bugs and asteroids outerspace. Tensaitchi made a space ship to lessen these threats but he's afraid to do so. That's why he needs Mametchi's help. There's a powerup ( The Laser one ) that changes Mametchi's normal shot ( the blue one ) to a powerful one, which is the laser. Now I dunno how long you're gonna make it so I made a single sprite that you can expand. Talked to EMF about this so she knows this stuff woop.

Important things:

1. Asteroids = 2 points. Goes in a straight direction that bounces if touches the screen's corners.

2. Space bugs = 5 points. Faster than asteroids and goes in multiple directions I dunno.

3. 3 lives no butts buts. You can get extra lives in game.

4. Once an enemy gets past you, you lose a life.

5. Laser can be like a single press and it fires constantly until it runs out of ammo or time ends while the normal shot take maybe half a second or 3/4 to reload ( I dunno EMF i never talked 2 u about this one so u can edit this lels)

5. Earn 50/75/100 points (EMF, you decide) you win.

How it should look like:

h1XRFey.png

Also:

jInwMAy.png

I dunno why.

and here's a beta sprite and final sprite of Tensaitchi which I did months ago ( wow i improved wow nope i just edited it lels )

VsH4E61.png

Any ideas who I should make a bundle deluxe next? i literally have no idea soz.

-

Keep the good work everyone! :D

Oh and I wanted to ask if any of the current mini games are too hard or too easy. I tried to use various difficulty levels for different mini-games. I think the Makiko game might be a bit hard and the Pianitchi game might be too easy but how were they for you guys?

Makikos one is hard, lol, i cant pass the first level

Pianitchis is easy

Kushinbotchi is average

Memetchis is easy/average, considering that if your on one side of the room, the rain drop drops on the other side of the room making it impossible to catch the raindrop lol

Kusatchis is stuffed XD

Bunbuntchi is a teleporter to GuruGuru Town XD

Shimashimatchis is pretty fun

Pipotchis is average to win

Ichigotchis game is fun too

Kizatchis one is SUPER easy lol

Rosutchis one is liek super stuffed XD

Umm.. I think thats it I guess, overall its coming together greatly :D keep up the good work everyone :)

I have found out how to make a self-extracting / self-installing unpacker for Windows programs.

If you're intrested in using one for this program I'd be glad to explain how :D

WOW THIS THING IS BACK IT BRINGS BACK SO MANY MEMORIES OF LOS ANGELES AIRPORT AND AIRPLANES and, uh, sprites of course...ANYWAY I'm SOOOOOOOO busy on Minecraft right now but once stuff has settled down there I'll definitely help out with sprites and stuff again :D

Your sprites are amazing O.O

...You put my sprites to shame

How dare yooouu

I SHALL TRY HARDER :D

Most games on Tamagotchi v-pets are too hard to program with Game Maker for me somehow tho XD

BTW I once came up with the idea to have Mametchi turn vintage-style while in Vintage Vill...

2e53z3t.jpg

But it's probably a stupid idea XD
Also that is a good idea :D :D :D

And maybe you can do the same when you go to Ura TamaTown and make Mametchi become UraMametchi? :D

PurplePyonkotchi00! said:
Also that is a good idea :D :D :D

And maybe you can do the same when you go to Ura TamaTown and make Mametchi become UraMametchi? :D
Yeah, I asked EMF about it, but she said they are two different characters, which she is right about, and Vintage Mametchi is the same as Mametchi, but UraMametchi isn't, If i actually phrased that correctly :p

Oh and EMF, is it possible to program a game like SHAPE from the V4? And would it be possible to program a game where there is three lanes and there are obstacles and you use the up and down buttons to move up and down to avoid them until the end? :p

Yeah, I asked EMF about it, but she said they are two different characters, which she is right about, and Vintage Mametchi is the same as Mametchi, but UraMametchi isn't, If i actually phrased that correctly :p

Oh and EMF, is it possible to program a game like SHAPE from the V4? And would it be possible to program a game where there is three lanes and there are obstacles and you use the up and down buttons to move up and down to avoid them until the end? :p
I know for sure in GameMaker that is indeed possible.

However it depends on if she can find out how to do it...

I may have some code or script laying around that could easily be altered to accommodate for it... but i don't know if i still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back