Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a conversational topic, with one word answers, just pls, the spam, ugh, =_=lll

Anyway, I made a few interiors just need to post them when I get acess to my computer, because repairs and all that, files could be lost =_=

ummm there was a huge several-month break where I didn't program the game at all and I don't program it every day >w<; I have a lot of stuff like art commissions and studying to do

Hm I'd say the game programming itself is uhh only 10% complete or something but that's just a wild guess >w<; Most of the graphics are complete at least :)

There is a boss at the very end of the game and it's Spacytchi in a spaceship/robot XD

I'm not sure how a boss for every destination would fit but it's a good idea... maybe Pipospetchi and Akaspetchi could disguise as a different boss each time so nobody knows it's them. The Spacy Brothers are meant to be the antagonists, after all B)

I just want things to fit to the plot/storyline I had in mind for the game ;)

Can you make the sprites for the Chestnut Angel?
Ok, thanks!

t9t7go_th.png

I just had to make my favorite Angelgotchi, Kuriten/Chestnut angel... friggin love Kuriten

Also is Coffretchi going to be in this game?
Already made a month ago :p ...

Anyway, I'm just bumping the topic up with a derpy Ura Young Memetchi Sprite lol It took like 5 minutes and the colours are all weird and its probably too small XD

9bLHFrz.png

Not sure, I just like to keep true to the lighthearted, happy nature of Tamagotchi... :/ Not just another stereotypical battle game that uses the Tamagotchi characters but is nothing like Tamagotchi. None of the official Tamagotchi video games have bosses so I just thought one would be plenty XD But I'm still considering ouo;

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure, I just like to keep true to the lighthearted, happy nature of Tamagotchi... :/ Not just another stereotypical battle game that uses the Tamagotchi characters but is nothing like Tamagotchi. None of the official Tamagotchi video games have bosses so I just thought one would be plenty XD But I'm still considering ouo;
I agree, since when does Tamagotchi have fighting? No offence to anyone, though

Maybe you can just work a boss battle in there somewhere, but still keep the nature of Tamagotchi?

I'm thinking of the Hamtaro games... they're cute and kinda have a similar gameplay as this, and they have a boss at the end so I guess one boss would be okay, but not a difficult, serious one I guess if you get what I mean XD

GZ could be a good enough extra boss

1. Only wants to test Mametchi's strength - Nothing more

2. Is a crimefighter, and can take stuff with a little salt

3. Cannot do crime - he will explode if he does]

4. Headgear is similar to that of Spacytchi's

5. Why have people raging over only one boss? Completionists will rage if only 1 or 2 bosses are there, and the AVGN will possibly even do a video off of it - And he's full of negative reviews and raging, could even drill a hole in his computer! Plus, I'm a completionist. I'll never quit until I beat the game 100%. Plus, easy bosses will make the laziest of gamers see it as beatable, and the most active won't even find the boss fun. Negative reviews and rant videos will be upon your game if you don't at least involve some strategy or pattern with the bosses. Still, making it add Tama-Friend points every time a boss is beaten would be a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
...who's GZ...? ouo'

This is only a fanmade game... I doubt AVGN will play it and hardly anyone will know about it except for TamaTalkers. :p I'm not even a gamer... I hate video games actually, and I never play them, but I like making them if that makes sense lol.

Anyway I hope to finish the game before the end of this year XD I said that last year too, though oops >w< But this time I'll try not to take such big breaks from programming the game.

GZ could be a good enough extra boss1. Only wants to test Mametchi's strength - Nothing more

2. Is a crimefighter, and can take stuff with a little salt

3. Cannot do crime - he will explode if he does]

4. Headgear is similar to that of Spacytchi's

5. Why have people raging over only one boss? Completionists will rage if only 1 or 2 bosses are there, and the AVGN will possibly even do a video off of it - And he's full of negative reviews and raging, could even drill a hole in his computer! Plus, I'm a completionist. I'll never quit until I beat the game 100%. Plus, easy bosses will make the laziest of gamers see it as beatable, and the most active won't even find the boss fun. Negative reviews and rant videos will be upon your game if you don't at least involve some strategy or pattern with the bosses. Still, making it add Tama-Friend points every time a boss is beaten would be a good idea.
no. just no.

Also, every video game that wants to actually be a good game has to have an extra boss... So, we could do that if you implement bosses.
Yeah it's not like Tamagotchi to have, you know, fighting and stuff.... if you want fighting and extra bosses in it, you can go ahead and make your own game :) We'll keep working on this one! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back