Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SOO FRUSTRATED! GOTTA MAKE GURU GURU TOWN!!! LOL

Need help for thinking up the mini Game. Any Ideas?

Actually, for Memetchi's game, you have to press the arrow keys to what it says on the screen. So first time is says Twirl ( south button) 2 nd round it is Jump ( North button) and you have to do it in order.

I'm bad at explaining....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys.. Have you asked Eternal Mametchi Fan what he needs for this? This was Eternal Mametchi Fan's idea, so I just want to make sure that we are respecting that.. That is all ^_^
Yeah! I messaged him a lot of times :D He hasn't responded but he can totally do everything and anything he wants too :D It's his idea as you stated :) Well, I'm looking forward to your music :D
Eternal Mametchi Fan's a girl, just saying. I made the same mistake though. :p Also, I don't think she can be online very often, but once she says what she needs then that won't be much of a problem.

Eternal Mametchi Fan's a girl, just saying. I made the same mistake though. :p Also, I don't think she can be online very often, but once she says what she needs then that won't be much of a problem.
Really? The only reason I thought she was a boy was because on her profile it says male :p She must have done it just for fun then. Yeah.. I just know that she said specifically that we should ask what needs to be done first! But I suppose as long as everyone knows that what they have might not necessarily make the cut unless they get it approved first, then there won't be a problem. ^_^

Ciao! Another update! I saw Hayden's Apple Land overview sprite and I decided to make my own :D
AppleLand_Overworld_zps1c08b364.png

Here's another sprite sheet of Imotchi! :

Imotchi_zps7cdee658.png

She doesn't specifically has a mini game yet but it's like she has this blower thing that you need to bring to Memetchi since she forgot it. Aaaaand that's it. You can also add a timer too EternalMametchiFan but like we said before, It's all up to you :D

And here's a little sneak peek of what I'm working on right now :D :

Preview_zpsec4a4637.png

Hope we continue to progress :D

Thanks SupahCow! I was just about to make Apple Land more detailed but you did it for me! Thanks So Much!

Oh, and which website/ app do you use to make the sprites, mines a bit simple

HQGPUQX.png

There is Guru Guru Town where Memetchi and Imotchi come from so thats their location!

*Hayden* said:
Oh, and which website/ app do you use to make the sprites, mines a bit simple

Hi Hayden! You might be a bit surprised.. I only use MS Paint. I've tried ton of applications but I just find MS Paint to be the easiest to use when spriting! Oh and I'm glad you liked my sprite! I'll try Guru Guru Town next. :D

Hi Hayden! You might be a bit surprised.. I only use MS Paint. I've tried ton of applications but I just find MS Paint to be the easiest to use when spriting! Oh and I'm glad you liked my sprite! I'll try Guru Guru Town next. :D
Wow. You must be a really good drawer :D

Wow. You must be a really good drawer :D
Thanks Tamatown123!

Well, Hayden made Guru Guru Town a while back and I wanted to make my own version too :DD Well, here it is :DD :

GuruGuruTown_Overworld_zps8e89eb1c.png

I also added clouds to AppleLand's background :DD

EternalMametchiFan, You have 2 choices then :DD

*EDIT* Forgot the balloons... Stupid me... Added them BTW

Well I have some ideas for the story plot of the game! I'm not in very often though but I can certainly do that! I'll ask Eternal Mametchi Fan about the basic ideas and maybe I could help with the mini games ideas too! :D Ringotci town? I saw a basket and an apple with Ringotchi's sprites so I tought of a game:

The wind all of a sudden became too strong and in AppleLand everyone was so scared for the baby apples on the trees[ a basic idea about how apple tamagotchi are born{my theory}]

Luckily Ringotchi is there to save them!

So it starts with your basic character Ringotchi that keeps her basket. Moving with the arow keys the player tries to catch the baby apples!

I know it doesn't sound so good... well... first try...

Guru Guru is next... hmm...

What about [this sounds for girls but...] Memetchi and Makiko [did anyone made Makiko by the way?] are out for shopping!

So there is a table for backround and you try to catch as many clothes and tama-guru-items you can before times runs out!

The player is using the mouse and there are some bonus for help as it becomes tricky!

So? What do you think? ;)

Rpg maker xp is a very easy program to work with. I can use it, but I lose interest too fast to be a good programmer, sorry.

OH MY GOD! So much epic work! Thanks everyone, and sorry for being away for so long. X_X Okay, okay...

I need sprites for Kuromametchi, Chamametchi, Kikitchi, Gozarutchi, characters like that. I love Supahcow's Ringotchi and Imotchi. :D

As for music, aahhh, I need Tamagotchi-style music, if you know what I mean. Fun and lighthearted instead of boring and lame. :p

Now, each region will have various characters, so there doesn't have to be one region for each character. Thanks again everyone,

keep up the good work! I made an animated Flowertchi to stand in the city, but I don't know what game to have for her yet.

Ciao! Iz mi again... I would just like to know what EternalMametchiFan thinks about these sprites :D You said you needed ID L Adult Character right? Here's Usawatchi, Chamametchi, Guriguritchi and Spacytchi :D

SampleSprites_zps1fde01de.png

If you noticed ( you probably did), I made 2 sprites for each character. The left ones has no shading while the right one has :D .

If EternalMametchiFan will approve these sprites. I'll make their animations by then :D That's all!

Hello~ I'm a sprite artist (See my icon for one example~) and I'd be absolutely more than willing to help with this project. :3;; I'm new on the Tama scene again and I don't know a lot of the characters these days so I'd need a big list of what needs to be done. I also own RPGMaker VX Ace and generally know how to use it so I might be able to help in that department but I have absolutely no idea how to do fancy C++ coding from scratch or anything like that. Mini-Games might be out of the question within the scope of RPGMaker's capacity, but it could become a full-blown jRPG of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back