Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chamametchi.png

Here's a little Chamametchi I doodled up. :3
COOL! But we have a Chamametchi already

chamametchi.png

Here's a little Chamametchi I doodled up. :3
That is amazing!!!

You see I'm also a spriter and already made some :) )

If you can follow this, use our given palette that's pasted I think in page 1, don't shade that much. Our sprites should be as simple as be and the outline of our sprite should be black. If it's also possible, don't use dithering that much but other than that, your sprite is phenomenal! Just ask permision to EternalMametchiFan by PMing her and surely, we'll be able to work with you soon :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about that violetchi game without having any idea...

I'm not ure at all in this but hope it's not the worst...

Well I decided in a desperate try to have the proccess of planting game.

What I mean is, having a countdown clock for planting some seeds in a garden and then again the clock restarts giving time for the player to water the plants.

It must look like wake up [or stay awake? I forgot the name]

in tamatown. Each plant will need water and it will look like the moles game in some way... It will have 10 challenging levels and in evey each one of them the game will become faster and more difficult. I'm afraid it's a bit hard to make this game though....

CONCRATILATIONS to all the spriters! I don't know about those things but I can easily understand you all did an excellent work!!! Well done!!!!!! :D :D :D

Uwaaa~ How embarassing! Sorry about that! I had actually downloaded the palette earlier and everything but my 3 A.M. brain decided I should completely forget about it. 3 A.M. brain also made me completely miss the other Chamemetchi. My mind does fantastically horrible things when it's tired, lol. I should abstain from trying to use it at all when I'm that tired. Sorry again~ :( I'll definitely send a PM her way sometime today though, thank you! <3

I made some terrible oversized sprites if anyone wants them.

Baby+Tama+Sprites+-+correct+size+for+posting.png

Please say whether my sprites are awful, bad or okay and whether you want me to make more.

WOW!!! ^ It's so nice and cute!!! You made this? Concratilations!!!!

Is there any program anyone recomments or instructions on how to make sprites?

Well thank you so much!!!!

Now, I would like all your strict and fair opinions as it's my first time and I actually want to know if I'm even at the less suitable for this....

This is happy Kikitchi but in my opinion he looks... bliah...

mypixelart.png

Actually, I've decided to take a bit of a backseat approach in helping if that's okay, I don't want to muscle in on anyone's job and due to pending RL stuff ^^ If anyone needs help finding resources or doing any art that they can't/don't want to do feel free to PM me.

On a side note, there are some free programs out there that might help. Giffy is good for turning BMPs into Gifs with transparent backgrounds and Unfreez is a good and simple program for animating them.

Well thank you so much!!!!

Now, I would like all your strict and fair opinions as it's my first time and I actually want to know if I'm even at the less suitable for this....

This is happy Kikitchi but in my opinion he looks... bliah...

mypixelart.png

That's your first time? That's actually great for a first timer!

It's pretty good for someone who's just starting :D

I suggest you should use MS Paint. It's easy to use, you could define your own palette and many other options.

You should also use simple shading but overall your sprite is pretty good :D But you should take note that you'll also make your own animations :D

Here's my version of Kikitchi :) )

KikitchiPreview_zps098bc76a.png

Other than that, EMF please confirm my sprites if it's alright. I redefined Imotchi's sprite with basic shading and made a Ribotchi sprite, Shinshitchi sprite and a Gozarutchi sprite. Tell me if I can already make animaions to some of my pending sprites. :D

Imotchi2nd_zps5afd64de.png

can someone tell me if they look good or bad?

eO85gSU.jpg
Arukotchi (she's a minor character)

close-up of Arukotchi
Ky3KgYS.jpg

PwhQOqa.jpg
Happyburgertchi (he's that burger dude who works in mcdonalds from the tama ID)

close-up of Happyburgertchi
03l7oq3.jpg

I know EMF already made a Mametchi, but I am just experimenting.

vrbgoy.png

Oh, and here's a Kuchipatchi cooking something. Which totally failed. :(

xf2b1i.png

Don't ask me what he is holding. XD...I really don't know. I tried to make it a burger but now it looks like some kind of pan.

The pixel art looks extremely awesome. And EMF's looks professional even. O.O

Great job guys and girls!

I was wondering how you were planning to make the software?

The pixel art looks extremely awesome. And EMF's looks professional even. O.OGreat job guys and girls!

I was wondering how you were planning to make the software?
EMF will be the one to handle that. She's going to use GameMaker 8 I think.

I am using most of the well-known characters, such as Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi, Flowertchi, Gozarutchi, Kuromametchi, Chamametchi, Lovelitchi, and so on.
EMF sent the characters in a PM 3 days ago.

Before I go to bed, here's a Lovelitchi.

2vb8r9u.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back