Tamagotchi fan video game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREEN MEANS SPRITE HAS ALL ACTIONS
ORANGE IS SPRITES ARE DONE BUT ACTIONS ARE INCOMPLETED
RED MEANS THEY ARE NEEDED SO PLEASE HELP!!
PURPLE MEANS WE NEED SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT CHARACTER FITS IN THE TOWN!

Mame City - Chamametchi, Kuromametchi, Young Mametchi, Chantotchi, Tensaitchi, Mimitchi
GuruGuru Town - Memetchi, Makiko, Imotchi, Kuishinbotchi, ??? ???
Patchi Forest - Kuchipatchi, Guriguritchi, Nachuratchi, ??? ??? ???
Gozaru Village - Gozarutchi, Kunoitchi, Shigurehimetchi, Masktchi ??? ???
Flower Hills - Violetchi, Kizatchi, Uwasatchi, Agetchi, Hanatchi, ???
Ura Tama Town - Ura Mametchi, Ura Young Mametchi, Ura Memetchi, Ura Kuchipatchi, Ura Violetchi, Purimatchi
Dream Town - Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Raitotchi, Knightchi, Kiramotchi, Nandetchi
Vintage Vill - Kusatchi, Ginjirotchi, Nyorotchi, Nyatchi, Pipotchi, Bunbuntchi , Maskutchi

Feel free to make background characters if you think the characters above that are needed are too hard.

*Hayden*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys! It's SupahCow here :) ) Glad to see the progress AND FINALLY! SCREENSHOTS! YEY!!!! *jumps around the house like a psycho*

Anyway, I made an interior and exterior parlor for the GuruGuru Town :) ) I'll make the buildings one by one.

I also made the complete sprite sheet of GuriGuritchi and Shinshitchi. :) )

I also edited Hayden's sprite for Violetchi's pet ( I forgot his name though) because it's too large for the game and some of the colors are not listed in the palette.

Here they are!

Parlor_GurGuruTown_zpsfd3e38c6.png

Guriguritchi_zpsbe0d4399.png

Shinshitchi_zpsa3ec374d.png

Hope you liked it :) ) Hope to see more work from you guys!

*EDIT* I named Shinshitchi to Gourmetchi XD Sorry :) )

I made Kiraritchi but she was difficult, say if I need to improve her -
Kiraritchi+Sprites.png

I'll make UraVioletchi later and edit her into this post.

EDIT - UraVioletchi -
UraVioletchi+Sprites.png

EDIT 2 - removed Yumemitchi, I will remake her

I hope nobody already made a Mimitchi sprite sheet, because here's mine!

mimitchigamesprites.gif

I think Mimitchi's mini-game should involve her challenging Mametchi to solve a series of (simple) arithmetic drills within one minute. For each question, the player must solve a simple arithmetic equation (like 2 x 3 = ? or 1 + 5 = ?); after the equation is solved, the player must select one of the choices for the answer.

If a question is answered correctly, then it counts as one question solved; however, if a question is not answered correctly, then it does not count. If the number of questions solved within one minute is above a certain number (maybe 10 or 15), then Mametchi wins. If not, then Mimitchi wins.

Mimitchi can be rather cocky, so this is Mametchi's chance to put her in her place!

[Also, are we creating dialogue for the characters? I could contribute some dialogue if we are!]

SuVFE4v.png
t4s2aoI.png
Violetchi's pet. Violetchi's pet belongs in Flower Hills

flzCLK7.png
llqQhZl.png
Shurikentchi. He belongs in Gozaru Village. It looks like no difference but his nose is moving slightly

I hope nobody already made a Mimitchi sprite sheet, because here's mine!

mimitchigamesprites.gif

I think Mimitchi's mini-game should involve her challenging Mametchi to solve a series of (simple) arithmetic drills within one minute. For each question, the player must solve a simple arithmetic equation (like 2 x 3 = ? or 1 + 5 = ?); after the equation is solved, the player must select one of the choices for the answer.

If a question is answered correctly, then it counts as one question solved; however, if a question is not answered correctly, then it does not count. If the number of questions solved within one minute is above a certain number (maybe 10 or 15), then Mametchi wins. If not, then Mimitchi wins.

Mimitchi can be rather cocky, so this is Mametchi's chance to put her in her place!

[Also, are we creating dialogue for the characters? I could contribute some dialogue if we are!]
Oh and, Mimitchi's ears go upwards, not sidewards.It would be better because if someone sees it with ears up, it might remind them of their tama in 1998 or something. Sorry if this was a bit mean but the we need to make the game with all our effort

Suggestion: We should put Lovelitchi, Moriritchi and Melodytchi in Tamagotchi Town!

FULLY COMPLETED

Mametchi

Ringotchi

Memetchi

Imotchi

Violetchi

Guriguritchi

Kuromametchi

Kusatchi

Gozarutchi

Kilalatchi

Melodytchi

Knightchi

Young Mametchi

Ura Young Mametchi

Kunoitchi

Tensaitchi Jr

Tensaikotchi Jr

Makiko

Happyboutchi

Uramametchi

Cosmotchi

Shinshitchi

Yumemitchi

Kiraritchi

Mimitchi

UraVioletchi

Nandetchi

SPRITES FINISHED BUT ACTIONS INCOMPLETED

Uwasatchi

Chamametchi

Kikitchi

Lovelitchi

Moriritchi

Necktietchi

SPRITES STILL NEEDED

Chantotchi

Kushinbotchi

Nachuratchi

Kuchipatchi

Shigurehimetchi

Masktchi

Agetchi

Kizatchi

Hanatchi

Purimatchi

Uramemetchi

Urakuchipatchi

Rightchi

Kiramotchi

Ginjirotchi

Nyorotchi

Nyatchi

Pipotchi

Bunbuntchi

Maskutchi

GUESTS ( WE NEED THEM SO THE TOWN LOOKS LIKE IT HAS CITIZENS LIVING THERE)

Happyburgertchi - Guest at Tamagotchi Town

Arukotchi - Guest at Vintage Vill

Gourmetchi - Guest at GuruGuru Town

Himespetchi's Ship is Need as well as Himespetchi. Both need actions. Ship will have actions like flying or lighting up etc.

BAD: Spacytchi and Pipospetchi is done but need actions. Akaspetchi isn't made at all.

PETS: Pets will roam around the city/ place/ town etc. It will look creative and cute. Pets only need two actions. Example, Shuriketchi's nose will move left to right slightly

Pets done already are:

SHURIKENTCHI = Gozaru Village

HANATAREZOUTCHI = Flower Hiils

So, i guess that's it for now

*Hayden*

Oh and, Mimitchi's ears go upwards, not sidewards.It would be better because if someone sees it with ears up, it might remind them of their tama in 1998 or something. Sorry if this was a bit mean but the we need to make the game with all our effort
Her ears are supposed to be floppy, like the ears of a rabbit. I think it looks more vivid that way.

Plus, the initial idle animation (which is what I started with) for her was going to have her ears flop side-to-side.

I made these Nandetchi sprites:
Nandetchi+Sprites.png

For those who don't know, sprites must be 40 pixels x 40 pixels or smaller, depending on whether they are baby, toddler, teen or adult characters. I recommend using MS Paint since it is simple and free to download.

EMF has already made Himespetchi and will be using her sprite in the game, so Himespetchi is not needed. However, I don't know if she's doing the spaceship or if someone else needs to.

Hey Guys! Here's my sprite of Gourmetchi :) ) He's just a guest so he doesn't have a mini game so that means he doesn't have win or lose sprites :) )

Gourmetchi_zpsfeb189d8.png

I remade both Hayden's sprite because it's too large and the colors are not on the palette.

Pets1_zps959e559f.png

Hi!

I haven't posted on this in ages. I'm currently working on a background. It's basically just a bedroom but I will make the building soon. Or, I will ask EMF if my background should be in that heart building she made.

Here's a preview (It's nearly done anyway, just needs a few more touches):

2gso4ex.png

It's going to be a game about baby-sitting. There is going to be lots of babytchis sleeping and Mametchi will help the baby-sitter wake them up. If he's not careful enough, they will get pretty angry.

Hi!

I haven't posted on this in ages. I'm currently working on a background. It's basically just a bedroom but I will make the building soon. Or, I will ask EMF if my background should be in that heart building she made.

Here's a preview (It's nearly done anyway, just needs a few more touches):

2gso4ex.png

It's going to be a game about baby-sitting. There is going to be lots of babytchis sleeping and Mametchi will help the baby-sitter wake them up. If he's not careful enough, they will get pretty angry.
Your background is really good, but I suggest adding shading on places that don't have any, such as the light.

I won't be posting any sprites in the next few days because I'll be on an aeroplane, but there will be nothing to do on the said aeroplane except make sprites, so that's exactly what I'll be doing. I'll make UraMemetchi, Kiramotchi, Raitotchi, Chantotchi, Yumemitchi and maybe some background characters.

Anyway... RED MEANS THE SPRITE AND ACTIONS ARE NEEDED

GREEN MEANS ITS COMPLETED

Mame City - Chamametchi, Kuromametchi, Young Mametchi, Chantotchi, Tensaitchi Mimitchi

GuruGuru Town - Memetchi, Makiko, Imotchi, Kuishinbotchi Ichigotchi Shimashimatchi
Patchi Forest - Kuchipatchi, Guriguritchi, Nachuratchi Sebiretchi Chibipatchi x 2
Gozaru Village - Kunoitchi Gozarutchi Shigurehimetchi, Masktchi Okugatatchi Kashiratchi
Flower Hills - , Kizatchi, Uwasatchi, Agetchi, Hanatchi Rosutchi Violetchi
Ura Tama Town - Ura Mametchi, Ura Young Mametchi, Ura Memetchi, Ura Kuchipatchi, Ura Violetchi, Purimatchi
Dream Town - Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, Raitotchi, Knightchi, Kiramotchi, Nandetchi
Vintage Vill - Kusatchi, Ginjirotchi, Nyorotchi, Nyatchi, Pipotchi, Bunbuntchi , Maskutchi
Tamagotchi Town: Lovelitchi, Moriritchi, Melodytchi Kikitchi Maisutatchi, WataWatatchi

Help me for the last characters that are not done AND PLEASE don't do any other character

Your background is really good, but I suggest adding shading on places that don't have any, such as the light.

I won't be posting any sprites in the next few days because I'll be on an aeroplane, but there will be nothing to do on the said aeroplane except make sprites, so that's exactly what I'll be doing. I'll make UraMemetchi, Kiramotchi, Raitotchi, Chantotchi, Yumemitchi and maybe some background characters.
Thanks! I actually did do some shading on the light at the bottom but it's hard to see. I'll improve that.

EDIT: Finished the background -

28iyuxw.png

I fail at buildings, so I will just keep making backgrounds.

Sebiretchi! I didn't do her talking poses because i guess you wouldn't need them if there's no speech bubble.

Oh and someone Resize them please?

IDLE
7PEZ8oS.png
DTJhWMd.png

HAPPY
hxMd00R.png
Q7zqM0k.png

ANGRY
YPnDcdB.png
0SzV8aM.png
YJpWX9k.png
0SzV8aM.png

Oh, and EMF, should there be Makakka Town? Where all the Ketai Akai Characters go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back